Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:59:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What do you guys think?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 12134 times)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 10:59:52 AM »

where the FUCK is led zeppelin in this ridiculous list ?

Or any of Ozzy's solo stuff - Blizzard of Ozz anyone?
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:26 AM »

Some guy at Metalsludge

That immediately discredits his entire argument.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »

Surely you're not saying led zeppelin should be in this list? nervous
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 11:34:24 AM »

As albums that are better than AFD?  Or albums that are better than the albums listed on the list?  I mean jesus christ, how many fucking KISS albums are on that?  KISS< can you believe that?  gotta be the most overrated band in the history of rock n roll IMO
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 11:57:01 AM »

Guess it all depends on your tastes in music really this guy is obviously biased against GNR we are all probably a bit or in some cases a lot biased towrds GNR but it doesn't make either of us right. We all have our individual opinions and I don't see how 1 person can say his opinion is wrong, although I do think with over 20 million copies of AFD sold worldwide it goes a long way to suggesting he's talking out of his arse? hihi
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 12:47:35 PM by A Private Eye » Logged

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 03:51:45 PM »

I think this guy is not biased against GNR in particular but he has a particular and peculiar taste in music and he doesn?t' aware of that himself.

As albums that are better than AFD?  Or albums that are better than the albums listed on the list?  I mean jesus christ, how many fucking KISS albums are on that?  KISS< can you believe that?  gotta be the most overrated band in the history of rock n roll IMO

Huh Sorry I don't think I wholly understand what you're saying there,
but if you're saying KISS is musically better than Zeppelin, I don't think you're with the public.
and No worries, to be in the minority is not a bad thing.  Wink
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 04:41:54 PM »

I don't know what i was writing either hihi hihi

Something to the effect that the list was the most ridiculous thing I ever read because there were three KISS albumslisted as better than AFD, which has been listed as one of the 10, 20 best rock albums of all time

and not one mention of any of Led Zeppelin's albums, who by some is regarded as the best rock band of all time (by some)

there should be at least 5-7 Zep albums because just about every album by Zeppelin is better than KISS' best album in my opinion

something like that Huh

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 04:45:32 PM »

..............wow...............he mentioned DOKKEN.................Twice.

rofl rofl rofl

good discs for their time, but better then AFD?  All bias aside, thats just retarded.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 04:48:50 PM »

Zeppelin shouldnt be on that list and it isnt thats a good thing beause it doent compare and ozzy i can se why ur mad hes not on the list... hes god too lol

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 04:57:22 PM »

KISS Sucks. Its actually a fact that will be added to the upcoming 2007-2008 edition of websters dictionary. Also their fans are fucking gay. I thought eh, KISS is playing with Smashing Pumpkins, and there is a 3D freak show, how bad could that be? Fucking god awful. I actually got into a fight there (which is unlike me, cause you know, Im a man of peace). I was trying to consume a large amount of beer to make the most of it...just kicking back in my seat. When this fucking fruity ass in KISS makeup starts yelling at us for sitting down. He said "Hey stand up, its Firehouse. Its Firehouse." My friend started laughing at him, and we starting bagging on him, and this dude actually climbed over seats to get to us. Anyway, needless to say that was the best part of the night. To add insult to injury Dodger stadium ran out of beer! Never thought I would see the day that that would happen. Only thing worse then a place running out of drinks was at the Korn/Rob Zombie show at the Pond and they didnt sell drinks at all. And the fucking lame security was giving people way to much shit about smoking bud.

Anyway, its very hard for a rock group to suck as bad ass KISS does. I wish they would all pack into one of their KISS Coffins and bury themselves.

Zepplin is easily the greatest though, and in that I feel fortunate that they didnt make this silly ass list.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 04:59:29 PM »

i definitly disagree... i like kiss im not a true die hard fan but ther good  peace

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »

music is all subjective ok

if that guy has bad taste it's not my fault hihi

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »

..............wow...............he mentioned DOKKEN.................Twice.

rofl rofl rofl

good discs for their time, but better then AFD?? All bias aside, thats just retarded.

yeah there are quite a few Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked on that list
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 05:09:13 PM »

Zeppelin shouldnt be on that list and it isnt thats a good thing beause it doent compare and ozzy i can se why ur mad hes not on the list... hes god too lol

Can you repeat the Zeppelin part in coherent english, Huh
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »

i definitly disagree... i like kiss im not a true die hard fan but ther good? peace

No no no, stick to your guns dude. Don't back pedal. You know you wear black and white makeup and dress like the aliens in Godzilla vs. Monster Zero. I like GNR and I don't make any disclosures like you have saying you are not a true die hard fan. If you like KISS then you have already taken the blue pill and there is no turning back. Son its too late for you.

You know the difference between Bon Jovi and KISS? Yea I don't know either.

Sparksry
VIP

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2006, 05:10:47 PM »

hahhaha i hate bon jovi what a idiot did u read the shot he took at axl

- Stewie Griffin-
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 05:11:43 PM »

this looks like the 50 albums better then afd posted on metal sludge by some random person... hihi
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 05:12:45 PM »

KISS Sucks. Its actually a fact that will be added to the upcoming 2007-2008 edition of websters dictionary. Also their fans are fucking gay. I thought eh, KISS is playing with Smashing Pumpkins, and there is a 3D freak show, how bad could that be? Fucking god awful. I actually got into a fight there (which is unlike me, cause you know, Im a man of peace). I was trying to consume a large amount of beer to make the most of it...just kicking back in my seat. When this fucking fruity ass in KISS makeup starts yelling at us for sitting down. He said "Hey stand up, its Firehouse. Its Firehouse." My friend started laughing at him, and we starting bagging on him, and this dude actually climbed over seats to get to us. Anyway, needless to say that was the best part of the night. To add insult to injury Dodger stadium ran out of beer! Never thought I would see the day that that would happen. Only thing worse then a place running out of drinks was at the Korn/Rob Zombie show at the Pond and they didnt sell drinks at all. And the fucking lame security was giving people way to much shit about smoking bud.

Anyway, its very hard for a rock group to suck as bad ass KISS does. I wish they would all pack into one of their KISS Coffins and bury themselves.

Zepplin is easily the greatest though, and in that I feel fortunate that they didnt make this silly ass list.

Shut up man, Firehouse is coming on rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You have no idea how hard when i read that firehouse part

only to find myself laughing harder about Dodger Stadium running out of beer

thanks for the laugh, and yea, Zep is the best w/out question
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »

I think Lindsay Lohans latest could be a possible contender.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 05:16:46 PM »

I think Lindsay Lohans latest could be a possible contender.

Yea you are definitely right. The updated list has Gay Aiken on there so...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: