Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:56:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is the European Tour Almost Complete?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the European Tour Almost Complete?  (Read 8061 times)
madagas
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 12:53:53 PM »

Day in and day out the ignorance of the Gnr fanbase just blows me away........ hihi You guys that are so negative every single post and every single day just need to go find a new band. This one (the "new gnr") is not for you. Please do everybody who is interested a favor and just simply go away. Spamming every thread with the same negative bullshit is just disrespectful to people who want to discuss the current tour or whatever....every thread is not meant to go off on the band's management and Axl for the 2 millionth time. Grow the fuck up already and have a little bit of class. If you can't say something that adds to the topic, then don't say anything. Is it really that hard?Huh? rant
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 12:55:35 PM »

With the long-rumored Rock AM Ring performance booked and the Hungary show, there's 16 dates confirmed (although ZERO confirmed by management):

? ? * Rock in Rio V - May 27th (Lisboa, Portugal)
? ? * Budapest Sportar?na - May 31st (Budapest, Hungary)
? ? * Rock Am Ring - June 3rd (N?rburgring, Germany)
? ? * Gods of Metal Festival - June 4th (Milan, Italy)
? ? * RDS Arena - June 9th (Dublin, Ireland)
? ? * Download Festival - June 11th (Donnington, England)
? ? * Sazka Arena - June 13th (Prague, Czech Republic)
? ? * Legia Stadium - June 15th (Warsaw, Poland)
? ? * Nova Rock Festival - June 17th (Burgenland, Austria)
? ? * Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy - June 20th (Paris, France)
? ? * Graspop Metal Meeting - June 24th (Dessel, Belgium)
? ? * Globen Arena - June 26th (Stockholm, Sweden)
? ? * Oslo Spektrum - June 28th (Oslo, Norway)
? ? * Roskilde Festival - June 29th (Roskilde, Denmark)
? ? * Hartwall Arena - July 5th (Helsinki, Finland)
? ? * Hartwall Arena - July 6th (Helsinki, Finland)

Anyone else thinking we might not be seeing anymore dates, or at most just a couple? What are we missing here... Greece perhaps. Maybe Switzerland. There's the rumored Spanish date(s) that will probably happen I think (at least one). After that it's Eastern European countries... are GNR all that popular there?

I think you'll get one more date between June 4th and June 9th and a date or two between June 29th and July 5th.  Other than that, I THINK they're just about done.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »

I'm not "making excuses" for anyone.  I'm simply stating the facts as I see them.  I'm as frustrated as anyone else at the lack of official news / info / etc.  But I truly feel that drought is about to come to an end.  I think the addition of dates on an almost daily basis is a good forebearer of that.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 12:56:36 PM »

Day in and day out the ignorance of the Gnr fanbase just blows me away........ hihi You guys that are so negative every single post and every single day just need to go find a new band. This one (the "new gnr") is not for you. Please do everybody who is interested a favor and just simply go away. Spamming every thread with the same negative bullshit is just disrespectful to people who want to discuss the current tour or whatever....every thread is not meant to go off on the band's management and Axl for the 2 millionth time. Grow the fuck up already and have a little bit of class. If you can't say something that adds to the topic, then don't say anything. Is it really that hard?Huh? rant

Actually myself and pretty sure for Mike aren't always negative towards the new band. I have no problem with them.. Why cant you people accept the fact that its bullshit how GnR is ran and how the ffans are treated. The lack of information and fan communitcation is amazing. So please.. save your negative speech for another fan.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 12:57:59 PM »

Theres more dates to come supposidely. Ones in Spain, Greece and at least one solo show in Germany. Probably even more that we dont know about yet as well.

so there are plans of a gnr single date in germany now???

what do you know about that?

I believe there are plans for one, but as of right now I don't know whether it's going to happen or not. I guess we'll probably find out by the end of the week if it's going to happen or not.

that`s the safest bet ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 12:59:21 PM »

we will get a press release as soon as they wrap up the european dates. Which will be shortly i think

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
knut
Who needs custom titles anyway?
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2006, 01:00:54 PM »

2006 TOUR DATES WITH GUNS N' ROSES

2006-05-27 Rock in Rio, Portugal
2006-06-04 Gods Of Metal Festival, Italy
2006-06-09 RDS Arena, Ireland
2006-06-11 Download Festival, Donnington Park
2006-06-13 Prague, Czech Republic Sazka Arena
2006-06-15 Poland Warszawa Stadium
2006-06-17 Nova Rock, Austria
2006-06-20 POPB Arena Paris, France
2006-06-24 Graspop Metal Meeting
2006-06-26 Globen Stockholm, Sweden
2006-06-28 Oslo, Norway
2006-06-29 Roskilde Festival Denmark
2006-07-05 Helsinki, Finland
2006-07-06 Helsinki, Finland

Source: Richard Fortus

beer

madagas
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 01:01:26 PM »

I'm fucking talking to a lot of people Bls. Read the original post in this thread....IT IS NOT ABOUT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR LACK THEREOF!!! Thus, you are simply spamming the thread.
Origen
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »

Anyone else thinking we might not be seeing anymore dates, or at most just a couple? What are we missing here... Greece perhaps. Maybe Switzerland. There's the rumored Spanish date(s) that will probably happen I think (at least one).

A Catalan promoter has confirmed to Rafabasa that Guns N'Roses will be playing two dates in Spain at the end of May.

The first date, in Madrid, will be on the 28th May, and the venue could be the Palacio de Vista Alegre, although this is still to be confirmed.

The Barcelona date and venue is yet to be decided.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 01:03:52 PM »

It all ties in. And no need to act twelve and type in all caps.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 01:05:32 PM »

Day in and day out the ignorance of the Gnr fanbase just blows me away........ Grow the fuck up already and have a little bit of class. ?rant

Are you sure you are qualified to give advice on etiquette?
Origen
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 01:07:16 PM »

They should add more UK dates, they had 3 UK dates in 2001.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:09 PM »

It adds a little reality and perspective to the topic......if you got your head out of Axl's buttocks, you would realize that....

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »

Well I think it was the Download promoters who said Download would be their only date in Britain...
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:49 PM »

I'm fucking talking to a lot of people Bls. Read the original post in this thread....IT IS NOT ABOUT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR LACK THEREOF!!! Thus, you are simply spamming the thread.

Everyone latched on to the original statement that "zero" dates had been confirmed by management. The original poster opened the door . . . beware of what comes through.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 01:10:04 PM »

No one has mentioned this, but do you think it is possible that the European tour could segway into an Asian/Australian tour? ?Last time around (2002), didn't they play a few dats in Asia? ?I think there would be a chance of this before a US tour anyway.

Also, is there a reason why everyone is so sure we won't have dates in Europe after early July? ?

CC
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 01:10:59 PM »

I agree with that ?peace.

Looks like there is space for another date or 2 between 29th of June and the 5th of July and who knows maybe they have dates lined up after the final Helsinki show??

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
madagas
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »

Classic, it doesn't add anything to the topic because it has been said a 1000 times. Believe me, the statement issue bugs the shit out of me as well. However, I don't have to bring it up everytime I post. I wise man once said "when I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed. Say something once, why say it again?" ?Kiss You guys act like the more you say it, then the more it has relevance. Let me clue you in to something, Axl doesn't give a shit what you think or he would have changed a long time ago. That is reality my friend.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:15:56 PM by madagas » Logged
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 01:15:03 PM »

Everyone latched on to the original statement that "zero" dates had been confirmed by management. The original poster opened the door . . . beware of what comes through.

I did... and tbh, "confirming" things to fans really isn't a confirmation. There are proper channels management should go through. The Axl comments about Download were nice, but FFS... press releases are not hard things to construct, and it's perfectly OK to leave it open ended.

I sincerely hope that we get something official after the next few dates are announced... after all, if we get a press release for a countersuit and Slash's 5am visit to Axl, you'd think we could get something for the little ol' tour.
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »

I agree with that  peace.

Looks like there is space for another date or 2 between 29th of June and the 5th of July and who knows maybe they have dates lined up after the final Helsinki show??

You know, they added a second finnish date after the first sold out... since Oslo sold out, any chance of a second date there? The scedule doesn't really allow for it to be the next night, but a few days later...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: