Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:10:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Noel Gallagher: "Axl Rose is nuts!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noel Gallagher: "Axl Rose is nuts!"  (Read 17189 times)
grendood
My favorite word is: Bellend
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 01:28:42 PM »

might aswell close this thread, noel's a genius, liams a bad boy, axl played rio with oasis, axl got a cd coming out this year.

The End.  ok
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 01:30:38 PM »

so, hearing this from them, seems to me that they liked GNR and AXL, and I get the feeling that Noel (don?t know the rest of the band) saw the GNR show from the stage... so, when Axl said that thing about Oasis in the show, probably Noel was just a few steps from Axl ?hihi

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 01:33:01 PM »

Just a small mention, Oasis did a show here in Brazil this week and the Mtv?s VJ Carla did a interview with the band and she mentioned that they did a show in RIR 3 in the same night with GNR, and Noel said that was "great" to them (they liked to play with GNR) and said: "That?s was great! and that was insane, he had a translator in the stage, Axl Rose is completely nuts (everybody laughts) ..."

Noel was just trying to be cool and fit in hihi
Origen
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 01:34:31 PM »

That's qutie good considering some of the stuff they say about other frontmen/bands
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 02:44:21 PM »

Axl is way more hot-headed. Liam is a fake, and he just does it to get in the papers. Fuck Oasis! They suck! hihi

If you really believe that then your ignorance is quite unbelievable. Keep reading rolling stone and thinking that all oasis are is a beatles rip off band. sheep.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 02:57:21 PM »

real pic. of course they suck, if so many people want to see them, they must suck right?? hihi
More seriously, it's one of the best band ever. Over 50 million records sold worldwide, 11 consecutive N?1 singles and 6 N?1 albums in Europe...
They don't need to proove anything to anybody anymore. They are already legends.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 03:02:29 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »

Over 50 million records sold worldwide, 11 consecutive N?1 singles and 6 N?1 albums in Europe...
They don't need to proove anything to anybody anymore. They are already legends.

As always, that doesn't mean shit.

It's funny how people use album sales when it's helpfull to make a point. When someone put out Bon Jovi figures, there's always someone saying Britney sold a lot, that doesn't mean it's good music.

And that's right. Who cares how much they've sold.

Anyway, this is pointless. So he mentionned Axl. Good for him.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 03:21:34 PM »

Everyone has different tastes in music. Thats part of life.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »

Couldn't agree more ok

As for this topic, what was fun at RIR3 was when Axl said something like he was pained that "unlike Oasis, they (old GN'R line-up) couldn't find a way to all get along together" yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
estranged.1098
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »

Axl is way more hot-headed. Liam is a fake, and he just does it to get in the papers. Fuck Oasis! They suck! hihi

That's the same thing people say about Axl.
estranged.1098
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »

Just a small mention, Oasis did a show here in Brazil this week and the Mtv?s VJ Carla did a interview with the band and she mentioned that they did a show in RIR 3 in the same night with GNR, and Noel said that was "great" to them (they liked to play with GNR) and said: "That?s was great! and that was insane, he had a translator in the stage, Axl Rose is completely nuts (everybody laughts) ..."

Noel was just trying to be cool and fit in hihi

You don't really know Noel do you?  Grin
Origen
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »

Couldn't agree more ok

As for this topic, what was fun at RIR3 was when Axl said something like he was pained that "unlike Oasis, they (old GN'R line-up) couldn't find a way to all get along together" yes

I guess so, like the brothers always slagged each other off in the media but they manage to pull there shit together and keep on making albums and touring . . . . . . Unlike Guns N Roses  hihi
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »

I used to like oasis, specially "cigarettes and alcohol" but I can agree with people here..Liam is a fake. I saw them in Florida and little liam (they are extremely short) hehehe  left the stage after the 3rd song leaving noel to sing a 12 set boooooooooooooooooooring show. Undecided

Live N' Let Die
grendood
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2006, 03:58:21 PM »

I used to like oasis, specially "cigarettes and alcohol" but I can agree with people here..Liam is a fake. I saw them in Florida and little liam (they are extremely short) hehehe  left the stage after the 3rd song leaving noel to sing a 12 set boooooooooooooooooooring show. Undecided

that is because he doesnt give a fuck, people might think hes an asshole, and I can understand that, but hes always been like that, which is why its incredibly ignorant to say hes a fake.

you really dont know what you're saying.
trojan
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2006, 04:00:38 PM »

heh, oasis is ok
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2006, 04:02:49 PM »

Takes a nut to know a nut

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 04:03:26 PM »

liam is a funny fucker. sure he is an absolute knob, but he is still a funny fucker so he gets away with it. noels alright too, but he is really only on top form when being interviewed with or about liam.

and those first two oasis records, definitely maybe in particular, stand as two of the greatest records of the 90s. be here now is a horrible record, but one of the few that ar so horrible their funny and actually quite great (which is something could happen with chinese democracy). elsewhere, the albums are pretty terrible but there are a couple of gems hidden in there.

and what did axl say about oasis that night? anything?
did oasis dedicate rock n roll star to axl?
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2006, 04:05:03 PM »

I used to like oasis, specially "cigarettes and alcohol" but I can agree with people here..Liam is a fake. I saw them in Florida and little liam (they are extremely short) hehehe? left the stage after the 3rd song leaving noel to sing a 12 set boooooooooooooooooooring show. Undecided

that is because he doesnt give a fuck, people might think hes an asshole, and I can understand that, but hes always been like that, which is why its incredibly ignorant to say hes a fake.

YOU need reading comprehension...I said..Liam is a F A K E.

Live N' Let Die
grendood
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006, 04:07:29 PM »

real pic. of course they suck, if so many people want to see them, they must suck right?  hihi
More seriously, it's one of the best band ever. Over 50 million records sold worldwide, 11 consecutive N?1 singles and 6 N?1 albums in Europe...

to be fair album sales mean nothing, id still love oasis if they sold only a hundred albums. People and most Americans hate oasis because they have no understanding whatsoever of the romanticism surrounding Oasis and their vital importance to rock n roll.

some of the comments made in here are shockingly embarrassing.

I know my rock n roll.

grendood
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2006, 04:14:08 PM »

YOU need reading comprehension...I said..Liam is a F A K E.

I never need to check my comprehension bellend.

Certainly not in response to you're shit opinion, thats right opinion NOT fact, gimp.

I know my comprehension

what a clueless mong you are.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 04:16:12 PM by grendood » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: