Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:07:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reactions/opinions from non-die hard fans
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reactions/opinions from non-die hard fans  (Read 24775 times)
Origen
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »

Some views from OTHER people from different forums:

There Was A Time...
when people gave a fucking shit.

well GNR stood for fucking ROCK N ROLL - not some bullshit with loops Tongue

honestly - i want more than anyone else to say - this rocks like a moter fucker - but both - better and irs - are sour .... one is too modern the other one plainly boring - both are demos - clearly but so fucking what .....

unless - the record is stellar and rocking the better can it altogether ...
the world wants TO ROCK ! AGAIN ! GNR are expected to rock =- not look like wiggas. and AXL - has got to quit acting like a reclusive crybaby rockstar and start acting like a rock super star !

fuck it man - you age ... so what .... you need to look good - you dont have to look great ! and you need to be having fun rocking out - not being a miserable reclusive cunt . my 2c of public abuse on this public pulpit of shit-talking !

quit kidding yourself none of this songs sound 1/4 as good as the worst guns song you people are trying to convince yourself this is gnr but gnr is long dead and this music sucks... play any of the songs back to back with appetite or illusions and they you will see that this is a shit axle solo record that should have just never came out

what a fucking joke.
you idiots liking this band of cunts back in the day is funny enough, but jeez....liking this shit now is beyond fucking hilarious. pathetic

hey i really dig the song it fucking rocks!! great to hear that its good

?

AXL CREATES ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!

Chinese Democracy will be the greatest album known to man

lady, I think after TEN FUCKING YEARS patient goes right out the fuckin window. Download every track if you want. Fuck Axl Pose.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 02:42:06 PM by Origen » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2006, 02:38:07 PM »

There Was A Time...
when people gave a fucking shit.

well GNR stood for fucking ROCK N ROLL - not some bullshit with loops Tongue

honestly - i want more than anyone else to say - this rocks like a moter fucker - but both - better and irs - are sour .... one is too modern the other one plainly boring - both are demos - clearly but so fucking what .....

unless - the record is stellar and rocking the better can it altogether ...
the world wants TO ROCK ! AGAIN ! GNR are expected to rock =- not look like wiggas. and AXL - has got to quit acting like a reclusive crybaby rockstar and start acting like a rock super star !

fuck it man - you age ... so what .... you need to look good - you dont have to look great ! and you need to be having fun rocking out - not being a miserable reclusive cunt . my 2c of public abuse on this public pulpit of shit-talking !

quit kidding yourself none of this songs sound 1/4 as good as the worst guns song you people are trying to convince yourself this is gnr but gnr is long dead and this music sucks... play any of the songs back to back with appetite or illusions and they you will see that this is a shit axle solo record that should have just never came out

what a fucking joke.
you idiots liking this band of cunts back in the day is funny enough, but jeez....liking this shit now is beyond fucking hilarious. pathetic

hey i really dig the song it fucking rocks!! great to hear that its good

AXL CREATES ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!

Chinese Democracy will be the greatest album known to man

lady, I think after TEN FUCKING YEARS patient goes right out the fuckin window. Download every track if you want. Fuck Axl Pose.
Undecided

are you ok?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Origen
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2006, 02:41:02 PM »

Undecided

are you ok?

You do realise I didn't write any of that, I just copy and pasted what different people were saying about the new songs   peace
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2006, 02:45:24 PM »

and there are many people who bashed old gnr  as well...what does it all mean in the end? if it works for you great...if it doesnt move on....

every band has its haters.....Axl has more than many because well he is just Better

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Origen
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2006, 02:47:17 PM »

and there are many people who bashed old gnr? as well...what does it all mean in the end? if it works for you great...if it doesnt move on....

every band has its haters.....Axl has more than many because well he is just Better

I know I just posted them because of the thread title:

Reactions/opinions from non-die hard fans

hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »

glancing down the reviews origin posted, I say
one would rather not have the fans like....this one for instance
what a fucking joke.

pathetic indeed. no

ill take these schizo songs over any song these 2 ever produced

That another topic for another thread in another section.

the new mod is strict, isn't he? hihi
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2006, 03:12:07 PM »

The first actual act of moderation indeed, and noticed by one of my favorite posters Smiley

On topic, I think Navarro's sentiments are fair.? After all, the songs are demos (albeit demos with potential) and may (or may not) be less muddled and more focused in the final analysis.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
WARose
Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2006, 03:34:19 PM »

Undecided

are you ok?

You do realise I didn't write any of that, I just copy and pasted what different people were saying about the new songs   peace

sorry rofl  i hope you don`t mind....

where are the quotes from by the way??   are they from htgth?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2006, 03:38:33 PM »

The first actual act of moderation indeed, and noticed by one of my favorite posters Smiley

On topic, I think Navarro's sentiments are fair.  After all, the songs are demos (albeit demos with potential) and may (or may not) be less muddled and more focused in the final analysis.

i guess jarmo is preparing for the release, right?

Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2006, 03:58:13 PM »

On Better, we are judging a song we haven't heard completeley, what a myth.

Lets hear the actual full demo, then complain or judge.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2006, 04:00:04 PM »

I know I just posted them because of the thread title:

Reactions/opinions from non-die hard fans

Yes, but the tone of many "negative" people around here is like "see look non Axl/gnr fans dont think this stuff is amazing" type thing....and I say to those people that there are thousands of people out there who hated the Illusions, who hated GNr period. What did it mean in the end? Nothing...GNR did their thing...and it doesnt have to be any different with this band

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2006, 04:01:19 PM »

Chinese Democracy could consist of thirteen masterpieces and people will still bury it.

It's called being 'bitter'.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »

Dave Navarro seems like a cool guy, I don't think he'd have anything bad to say about Axl's new songs, he has no reason to be jealous as he's doing his own thing with new band The Panic Channel (Who sound amazing by the way!)  ok

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2006, 05:10:10 PM »

My non-gnr friends seem to love better and like the rest

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
torqued
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2006, 05:10:55 PM »

I'm really out of the loop when it comes to non GNR fans, so could someone tell me why so many people seem to hate them.I'm 27 and have been a fan since day one but i remember GNR as the biggest and greatest band in the world.I don't keep up with what highschool kids think,so why do they seem to hate them.

All my opinions are based on fact, therefore my opinions are technically fact ,so don't argue with me.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2006, 05:24:50 PM »

I'm really out of the loop when it comes to non GNR fans, so could someone tell me why so many people seem to hate them.I'm 27 and have been a fan since day one but i remember GNR as the biggest and greatest band in the world.I don't keep up with what highschool kids think,so why do they seem to hate them.

I think people (saying it from the people I know) HAVE A THING AGAINST AXL.. it's that simple
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2006, 06:06:15 PM »

My grandfather, 76 years old thougt I.R.S was pretty cool. I had to play it for him 2 times.
He want to buy CD now!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »

My grandfather, 76 years old thougt I.R.S was pretty cool. I had to play it for him 2 times.
He want to buy CD now!

I'm sure he was like yeah I love it but in his mind he was like I'll say anything this kid wants to get him the fuck away from me with this endless playing and hounding hihi

only playing bro beer
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2006, 07:17:39 PM »

I look at it like this....The non die hard fans hopefully will like one of the singles enough to buy the album and hopefully the rest will win them over.   That was I did with VR...I didn't like contraband, I bought it anyway because of the Slither single and then the more I listened, the more I liked it and eventually loved almost every song on there...so hopefully one song will reel all the non die hard fans in. peace

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2006, 07:35:49 PM »

Dave Navarro seems like a cool guy, I don't think he'd have anything bad to say about Axl's new songs, he has no reason to be jealous as he's doing his own thing with new band The Panic Channel (Who sound amazing by the way!)? ok

While Dave Navarro does seem like a pretty cool guy, he & Whaxl actually have had somewhat of a falling out before. When hired to help out on OMG, Dave took exception to the fact that Whaxl told him over the phone to "play it with more emotion", when Botaxl himself didn't even bother to make it to the studio for the session.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: