Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:19:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl seen in NY Stereo Club
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl seen in NY Stereo Club  (Read 11021 times)
godiva
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2006, 02:21:13 PM »

don't forget the song "baby cakes" that was number 1 as well and was slated by worldwide music media for saying what a sham uk music has become if that can get to number 1 anything can

James Blunt does have tallent just all his stuff sounds the same and his voice is so annoying after a while

and let's not forget that aweful annoying video where he takes stuff out of his pockets, takes off his shoes, re-arranges it, and then jumps into the water. Oh wait, maybe that's the connection. Axl jumped in the water in the Estranged video. Maybe they're exchanging stories..... Huh Seriously, they were just seen at the same club, probably had a beer together when they recognized each other and talked about how horrible it is when every time you go out you end up in a story on the internet.
McDuff
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2006, 02:24:08 PM »

don't forget the song "baby cakes" that was number 1 as well and was slated by worldwide music media for saying what a sham uk music has become if that can get to number 1 anything can

James Blunt does have tallent just all his stuff sounds the same and his voice is so annoying after a while

and let's not forget that aweful annoying video where he takes stuff out of his pockets, takes off his shoes, re-arranges it, and then jumps into the water. Oh wait, maybe that's the connection. Axl jumped in the water in the Estranged video. Maybe they're exchanging stories..... Huh Seriously, they were just seen at the same club, probably had a beer together when they recognized each other and talked about how horrible it is when every time you go out you end up in a story on the internet.

Haha,yeah  hihi maybe they were talking about it,ya know like"Hey dude,don't you just hate it when you go out and party and someone post a story on the internet about you the next day"  rofl
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2006, 10:40:53 AM »

Just another Axl sighting mention so I'm posting it here...

According to the Daily News, Axl was at Butter (restaurant) on Monday.
What made me giggle is that Butter is on Lafayette.
Get it??? Get it??? Axl ... Lafayette? ?hihi
Well, I thought it was amusing.? Embarrassed

Anyways ... here's how it's written up in the paper except I only bolded Axl's name:

New York Daily News >> Friday, March 17, 2006
Rush & Molloy
SURVEILLANCE ...

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter.? But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.? Still, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who has been linked with her, seemed nervous about running into Lohan Tuesday night when he heard she was on her way to Bungalow 8.? The "Match Point" hunk hot-footed it out of the club just as Lohan was arriving with Johnny Knoxville and model May Andersen.? She later made a beeline for Harvey Weinstein to chat about her upcoming Robert F. Kennedy drama, "Bobby," which the Weinstein Co. just acquired...

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2006, 10:45:27 AM »

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter.? But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.?

So our made up story about the Olsen twins wasn't that far off if he's hangin out with Lindsay Lohan.   Wink

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Always
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2006, 11:15:29 AM »

heres a link to the map http://www.gawker.com/stalker/
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »

axl rose is a regular man around town....  I wonder if they say here comes axl don't mention cd hihi if he gets mad spit in his eye drool
madagas
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2006, 11:45:44 AM »

John Lennon had a social period like this when he broke up with Yoko for awhile and went on a drunken rampage for months. I think maybe Axl is breaking up with Chinese Democracy and the studio and is on his drunken rampage. Breaking up as he is wrapping up/finishing up the entire Chinese Democracy recording sessions. It has to be a big relief mentally for the guy. Wink
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »

LL is asking for i Roll Eyes

Nothing to say
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »

I actually drive through manhattan at night many times going to or coming home from work, I should drive by this place in hopes of seeing axl.. Kind of funny to think he's out and about blocks away

Seems like you would have a decent chance of running into him there.? Isn't like his 3rd time there since last week?

well I don't know the exact amount of times.. The marbury thing wasBS Nyc isn't exactly the easiest place to drive around in, ten bilion cabs... I'd have to time it perfect glancing over see axl and still watch the road.. better luck just camping out there

just show up there around 3:30/4am hihi
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2006, 01:18:46 PM »

Where are the fucking PAPARAZZI!!?Huh

Live N' Let Die
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2006, 03:27:46 PM »

really want some ?

Nothing to say
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2006, 04:55:08 PM »

John Lennon

Incidentally, isn't LINDSAY LOHAN on the film about the killer Chapman?
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2006, 05:42:28 PM »

Has anyone ever heard Dana Carvey do his skit where he's playing at the piano, and he sings "she chop-a broccoli, she chop-a broccoli"?
That's what James Blunt sounds like.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2006, 06:25:36 PM »

John Lennon had a social period like this when he broke up with Yoko for awhile and went on a drunken rampage for months. I think maybe Axl is breaking up with Chinese Democracy and the studio and is on his drunken rampage. Breaking up as he is wrapping up/finishing up the entire Chinese Democracy recording sessions. It has to be a big relief mentally for the guy. Wink

Quite possible that he is rewarding himself after finishing the CD and yeah relaxing with it all off his shoulders.. it would certainly be a big relief. Well I hope this is the case anyway.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2006, 07:34:30 PM »

Just another Axl sighting mention so I'm posting it here...

According to the Daily News, Axl was at Butter (restaurant) on Monday.
What made me giggle is that Butter is on Lafayette.
Get it??? Get it??? Axl ... Lafayette? ?hihi
Well, I thought it was amusing.? Embarrassed

Anyways ... here's how it's written up in the paper except I only bolded Axl's name:

New York Daily News >> Friday, March 17, 2006
Rush & Molloy
SURVEILLANCE ...

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter.? But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.? Still, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who has been linked with her, seemed nervous about running into Lohan Tuesday night when he heard she was on her way to Bungalow 8.? The "Match Point" hunk hot-footed it out of the club just as Lohan was arriving with Johnny Knoxville and model May Andersen.? She later made a beeline for Harvey Weinstein to chat about her upcoming Robert F. Kennedy drama, "Bobby," which the Weinstein Co. just acquired...

I was reading that today on my way to work today.... I wonder what kind of conversation was going on
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »

Dont wanna throw shit out there, but hey CITR, could it be on that soundtrack, I mean everyone got all in a hissy bout Da'vinci code, could we all be off. I dunno. Just pisses me off that I dont hang out as much as I used to late nights in the village!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2006, 09:50:57 PM »

JAMES BLUNT? rofl

That's the saddest thing ever, Axl would probably get his arse kicked in England for hanging out with that guy? hihi

good call, blunt is a fuckin' joke.....!! just because they where both there doesn't mean jack shit.... i'm sure there were someone there who deserves more cred but never got it, you know what the fuck i'm sayin' home fuck.

jarmo, good call.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Steel_Angel
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2006, 10:12:08 PM »

i've never heard of this..james blunt.. confused
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2006, 11:42:38 PM »

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter.  But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her. 

So our made up story about the Olsen twins wasn't that far off if he's hangin out with Lindsay Lohan.   Wink

It doesn't mean hes hanging out with her, It just means he was at the same restaurant. That's basically all that article is saying.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2006, 11:56:23 PM »

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter.  But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her. 

Many times when celebs are found together in one place , especially in NYC, its not an accident.

It doesn't mean hes hanging out with her, It just means he was at the same restaurant. That's basically all that article is saying.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: