Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 10:44:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl seen in NY Stereo Club
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl seen in NY Stereo Club  (Read 11011 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »

I actually drive through manhattan at night many times going to or coming home from work, I should drive by this place in hopes of seeing axl.. Kind of funny to think he's out and about blocks away

Seems like you would have a decent chance of running into him there.  Isn't like his 3rd time there since last week?

well I don't know the exact amount of times.. The marbury thing wasBS Nyc isn't exactly the easiest place to drive around in, ten bilion cabs... I'd have to time it perfect glancing over see axl and still watch the road.. better luck just camping out there

Maybe you could go in and party with him until he offers you a copy of CD.  hihi

just rip the silver box he carries out of his hands... bet it's cuffed to him at the club

My insiders tell me the silver box has it's own VIP section @ various nightclubs and it's own security/entourage. It's favorite drink is white russians.

I cant reveal my sources at this time though , maybe after the album comes out I can or we can wait for the silver box to release a statement/press release.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 10:39:36 AM »

Axl Rose has been seen at the drive-thru of a New York McDonald's.? Sources say, he was ordering a quarter pounder, WITHOUT cheese!? Oh boy, that Axl knows how to get our attention.

Without cheese?

Soon we'll hear how he likes his burito at last.

double meat, 1/2 beans and hold the guac ok

(note: I'm joking so don't pm me asking how i know what's on Axls burrito's hihi )

Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 10:39:44 AM »

How many people live in New York? I bet if all of you spread out throughout the city you would eventully find him... or get mugged, but whatever.

Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 10:41:38 AM »

actually the James Blunt album is pretty cool...my opinion ... do nervous i get banned now???

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2006, 10:42:38 AM »

actually the James Blunt album is pretty cool...my opinion ... do nervous i get banned now???

not if you stay on Axl's side if they start arguing with each other peace rofl

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2006, 10:42:50 AM »

Probably not, but I might for saying the following:

He was awesome on Oprah last week! ?ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »

Hey why don't you guys start a James Blunt picture thread... he's dreamy.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2006, 10:47:27 AM »

How many people live in New York? I bet if all of you spread out throughout the city you would eventully find him... or get mugged, but whatever.

I'm suprised madison from mygnr isn't out there.. I think bi polar lives in nyc too.. ?Love to meet the guy, just have no interest in hunting him, this would have been more like me 14 years ago.. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone either..
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 10:51:56 AM »

I'm suprised madison from mygnr isn't out there.. I think bi polar lives in nyc too.. ?Love to meet the guy, just have no interest in hunting him, this would have been more like me 14 years ago.. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone either..

I'm 31 years old, I have better things to do... like stalk the Olsen twins.

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 10:53:14 AM »

rofl rofl rofl
Good one.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »

You can have those bag of bones.... hihi Funny though, ever since the olden twins became legal no one cares anymore rofl
shaun
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »

There was a report on television 2 nights ago. The report was talking about a new web site that pin points the latest where abouts/sighting of celebrities. They showed the web site, it showed a map of New York along with afew arrows attached to each arrow as an image of a celebrity. The web site could also be viewed from some mobile phones. From what i could gather, the information the site gathered was from anyone who could offer information on where abouts. So some sighting of some celebs were only 10 minutes old. I have no idea how successful the site is, or if it only overs the US. I should image Axl will be appearingon there soon, what with all these reports.

The only problem with the televison report was, they did not give out the www address  peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 11:00:54 AM »

There was a report on television 2 nights ago. The report was talking about a new web site that pin points the latest where abouts/sighting of celebrities. They showed the web site, it showed a map of New York along with afew arrows attached to each arrow as an image of a celebrity. The web site could also be viewed from some mobile phones. From what i could gather, the information the site gathered was from anyone who could offer information on where abouts. So some sighting of some celebs were only 10 minutes old. I have no idea how successful the site is, or if it only overs the US. I should image Axl will be appearingon there soon, what with all these reports.

The only problem with the televison report was, they did not give out the www address? peace

i saw that and thought of Axl in NY too hihi that is a scary idea for a web site though. nervous

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 11:01:11 AM »

Maybe this will spawn a rumour that Axl was spotted with the Olsen twins.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »

he was??!!?? hihi

Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »

James Blunt is a weirdo, and the cheesiest pop star ever. Check out his music videos.....or don't
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »

he was??!!?? hihi

LOL

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »

What the fuck is Axl doing with James Bum ? confused

Crazy world ! Everything can really happen in GN'R universe yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »

Oh yeah, you guys forgot to mention that James Blunt is currently #1 on the singles chart with "You're Beautiful" and #2 on the album chart with "back to bedlam"....

Yeah he sucks...

Roll Eyes

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 11:08:33 AM »

James Blunt is amazing. I'd rather see him opening for GN'R than A7x or BFMV but anyway...that's another story.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: