Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:32:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Identity of leaker known...?!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Identity of leaker known...?!  (Read 48746 times)
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2006, 02:10:34 PM »

Jimbo,

I never said Prostitute would leak for sure as I'm not 100% certain that my source or anyone else has the track. In case you had not read yesterday I openly admitted I lied about having more tracks when CITR leaked so I could remain speaking to people who claimed to have Prostitute. Once again, I determined they were all bullshitting. Saying I had more tracks was what I needed to do in an effort to possibly obtain more, which I did not do.
I have no tracks to leak, if I did, you'd all have them. If it is true that Prostitute is considered one of the strongest new gnr tracks, then it is possible that my source misinformed me that it was not on the Trunk disc as to hopefully kill all speculation that the track hangs in the balance for leaking...my excitement for this track has now too reached another level.

peace

LIAR LIAR!!! LIAR!!!!

Is this a cover up?  Do you really have them but are just trying to play it off like you don't?  Probably not, I can't believe you lied you son of a bitch. But whatever.

Hey Guys!  People Lie on the Internet!!  All  my trust is gone, you can't trust online sources!? What is this world coming to?

Change your name to Mr. Liar. 
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »

The only thing vegas was used for was as a cover by that Wes guy.

That's what I meant by "the vegas story".  Meaning wes's story that he got it from a stripper in Vegas.
he didnt really get it from a stripper, he got it from his brothers daughter..or so he says..

EDIT: i think he also said she worked in a club or something..and made a copy of axl's cd.................... hihi

he posted this in mygnrforum..

His brother's Daughter is a Stripper?  Word
Steel_Angel
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2006, 02:12:55 PM »

The only thing vegas was used for was as a cover by that Wes guy.

That's what I meant by "the vegas story".? Meaning wes's story that he got it from a stripper in Vegas.
he didnt really get it from a stripper, he got it from his brothers daughter..or so he says..

EDIT: i think he also said she worked in a club or something..and made a copy of axl's cd.................... hihi

he posted this in mygnrforum..

His brother's Daughter is a Stripper?? Word
hahahahahahahaha...no.. i mean shes a dj or someshit like that..sry i didnt point that out.. Cry
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2006, 02:14:39 PM »

Why do you all care so much WHO leaked the tracks anyways????? Who really gives a shit....
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2006, 02:17:17 PM »

kyrie,

Again, you have NO reason to believe me.  So, I accept that when I say this.  I knew the contents that the CD Trunk had about 12 hours after it was initially played by Trunk.  I also heard the original broadcast (recorded to DAT) a day or so later.  That's how I knew about the 18 minutes or so of comments that got edited out of Trunk's replay. 

If my timing had been a bit better, I would have scored a copy of the DAT for everyone - but what happened there is pretty well known.  Management spazzed and went on the warpath.  Stations were ordered to destroy / store the Trunk show broadcast DAT, and all sorts of other general chaos.  By the time I attempted to score a copy the order had come down from actual OWNERS of the station that, if the copy leaks, heads roll.  Hence why, from that point forward - as much as I tried, religiously, every week, I never got a copy of the DAT for distribution.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »

kyrie,

Again, you have NO reason to believe me.? So, I accept that when I say this.? I knew the contents that the CD Trunk had about 12 hours after it was initially played by Trunk.? I also heard the original broadcast (recorded to DAT) a day or so later.? That's how I knew about the 18 minutes or so of comments that got edited out of Trunk's replay.?

If my timing had been a bit better, I would have scored a copy of the DAT for everyone - but what happened there is pretty well known.? Management spazzed and went on the warpath.? Stations were ordered to destroy / store the Trunk show broadcast DAT, and all sorts of other general chaos.? By the time I attempted to score a copy the order had come down from actual OWNERS of the station that, if the copy leaks, heads roll.? Hence why, from that point forward - as much as I tried, religiously, every week, I never got a copy of the DAT for distribution.

-darknemus

that would have been cool..... 
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »

kyrie,

Again, you have NO reason to believe me.  So, I accept that when I say this.  I knew the contents that the CD Trunk had about 12 hours after it was initially played by Trunk.  I also heard the original broadcast (recorded to DAT) a day or so later.  That's how I knew about the 18 minutes or so of comments that got edited out of Trunk's replay. 

If my timing had been a bit better, I would have scored a copy of the DAT for everyone - but what happened there is pretty well known.  Management spazzed and went on the warpath.  Stations were ordered to destroy / store the Trunk show broadcast DAT, and all sorts of other general chaos.  By the time I attempted to score a copy the order had come down from actual OWNERS of the station that, if the copy leaks, heads roll.  Hence why, from that point forward - as much as I tried, religiously, every week, I never got a copy of the DAT for distribution.

-darknemus

But then according to what you know/knew, that was three year old info. Is there a chance your source was wrong about the contents, or that the track they thought was Prostitute was actually Better, or that the TITLE was changed to Better?

Prostitute is an old rumored track name, Better was confirmed by Axl himself in RS.

Did Trunk say anything to indicate names of the other tracks during the original broadcast? Only one actual song was played... IRS.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »

this is prolly nothing, but I noticed in the thanks-you's for Black Label Society's Mafia album that, Zakk Wylde thanks Piazza

just thought it weird cuz Zakk had a brief stint with GnR and the rumors of IRS originating with Piazza.

like i said prolly nothing but thought I'd post it anyway Embarrassed

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2006, 03:11:21 PM »

this is prolly nothing, but I noticed in the thanks-you's for Black Label Society's Mafia album that, Zakk Wylde thanks Piazza

just thought it weird cuz Zakk had a brief stint with GnR and the rumors of IRS originating with Piazza.

they are friends.. Piazza and Wylde.... but wasnt Zakk only around with GnR when Slash was still around... Axl compared it to a Dragon fighting a snake or something like that.... I dont think Zakk actually recorded any songs with them....
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2006, 03:12:39 PM »

they are friends.. Piazza and Wylde.... but wasnt Zakk only around with GnR when Slash was still around... Axl compared it to a Dragon fighting a snake or something like that.... I dont think Zakk actually recorded any songs with them....

no but it is a connection back to Axl

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2006, 03:14:42 PM »

maybe Zakk leaked the tracks to piazza..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2006, 03:18:03 PM »

maybe Zakk leaked the tracks to piazza..

was kinda wondering about the possiblity but who knows, thought it might throw a twist into the Trunk/Piazza/IRS discussion

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2006, 03:19:34 PM »

piazza hasn't said anything yet, right?

Maybe I should try.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2006, 03:20:06 PM »

kyrie,

I understand your frustration.  And I realize that, without evidence, its really impossible to know for sure one way or the other.  All I can tell you is that, if you add in Gigger - I've now gotten from three independent sources (one of who works in the radio industry) that Prostitute was the third track on the disc Eddie Trunk received.

I don't have any reason to disbelieve the first two people (one of whom I've known for 10+ years now) and Gigger has had direct contact with Sanctuary in the past - so I also have no reason to doubt him on this issue.

You're entitled to your belief(s) - and no one should attempt to take that way from you.  All I ask is that you pay close attention to ALL of the circumstances revolving around the leaks, and you might be able to begin to see the forest through the trees, so to speak.

-darknemus

It sounds very plausible to me. Although there may be some uncertainty in Trunk's statements, the fact that at least three people have heard the same report makes this theory comfortable for me.

If the Trunk CD is out there somewhere, the question is now, who has it?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2006, 03:27:45 PM »

Maybe I should try.

i think it was reported that he said, on the show, that it was mailed to him from an unknown party (no return address on the envelope). I mean he must have an idea who it came from, but to protect that person he didn't disclose the info. (at least that's what I'm assuming)

Also I'm sure that the GnR camp would know where it originated

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2006, 03:28:19 PM »

Maybe I should try.

you have access to mike piazza????
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2006, 03:42:17 PM »

darknemus if you know so much about everything and have 5,000 contacts...why dont you just go suck axl's left testicle and get the album today?  I'm sick of listening to the mr. authority act like you know something definitive.  i recall you hanging around with latigo and that whole fuckup back in the day and then begging it off when you took egg on the face and were dead wrong. seriously dude just drop the authoritative fascade and fuck off because, if you had anything worth saying, you've said it exponentially already.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2006, 03:45:27 PM »

leesixxrose, No shit. hihi
He should have an email addy or a site open to the public, no?

Neemo. I meant if he can identify the leaked songs with the demos on the cd or not.

where it originated

Maybe uni?

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2006, 03:49:50 PM »

Neemo. I meant if he can identify the leaked songs with the demos on the cd or not.

ah sorry, no i don't think he has. But i think it was also said that he didn't listen to it other than on Trunks show.

I'm recalling this stuff from memory BTW and that was going on 3 years ago. I have trouble remembering last week let alone 3 years ago. hihi maybe darknemus or Pilferk or gigger can confirm if my statements are correct or not ok
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 03:58:34 PM by Neemo » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2006, 04:00:45 PM »

Piazza is supposed to be the one who received the domo cd from an anonymous fan by post in the first place and is a big fan of GNR. Maybe he even reads GNR boards? hihi
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 04:04:08 PM by ppbebe » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: