Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:31:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Identity of leaker known...?!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Identity of leaker known...?!  (Read 48739 times)
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2006, 09:21:09 AM »

I can explain the absence of Prostitute very easily.

The rips you're hearing aren't from the Trunk disc.  They're from a separate demo disc that Wes somehow managed to get his hands on.  (And also provided copies for his cousin and apparently some music store owner)

It just so happens that, on this disc, it has the same cut of IRS that was broadcast on Trunk's show / on Trunk's disc.

How the Trunk disc hasn't shown up / been ripped yet, I seriously have no clue.  I'm pretty sure its out there.. just not within our circles.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2006, 09:24:24 AM »

I've to start jerking in those circles then....Even my Mrs thinks I need a prostitute peace  Haven't had coffee yet, they can't all be golden
misterbrownstone
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2006, 09:31:46 AM »

Again, the trunk disc had...

Better
Irs
There Was A Time

Believe what you will, but that is the truth.

isn't it I.R.S., Prostitute and TWAT?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2006, 09:36:07 AM »

I'm not getting involved in the Eddie Trunk debate because I haven't spoken to the man myself... I'd venture to say anyone who's been talking to him would have a better idea than anyone else.  Meanwhile, no one knows for sure, because he could have easily lied.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2006, 09:38:03 AM »

The rips you're hearing aren't from the Trunk disc.? They're from a separate demo disc that Wes somehow managed to get his hands on.? (And also provided copies for his cousin and apparently some music store owner)

It just so happens that, on this disc, it has the same cut of IRS that was broadcast on Trunk's show / on Trunk's disc.

How the Trunk disc hasn't shown up / been ripped yet, I seriously have no clue.? I'm pretty sure its out there.. just not within our circles.

-darknemus

I take what Dark has to say very serious, I am absolutely mind boggled over the situation as my source has been correct on every question I have ever asked. Perhaps I am mistaken though. I just don't put 100% faith into what Trunk said in the email. Hopefully in time we'll know the complete truth.

Again, I still believe Trunk had Better, T.W.A.T, and Irs... if Prostitute were to leak then I guess that would blow my sources credibility as far was what the Trunk disc contained.

Dark, hop on msn when you get a chance.
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2006, 09:38:38 AM »

The rips you're hearing aren't from the Trunk disc.? They're from a separate demo disc that Wes somehow managed to get his hands on.? (And also provided copies for his cousin and apparently some music store owner)

How the Trunk disc hasn't shown up / been ripped yet, I seriously have no clue.? I'm pretty sure its out there.. just not within our circles.

-darknemus

I believe ^

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2006, 09:58:31 AM »

You don't have to believe me.? As I can't really cite a direct source on this (to protect the individual(s), of course).? But Better was NOT on the Trunk disc.

That disc had IRS, T.W.A.T., & Prostitute.? That disc was sent to between 3-5 people.? For some reason, only Trunk realized what he got.? The Piazza story is a big load of crud, regardless.

When IRS initially leaked from Trunk's show.. the main concern on management's part was Prostitute leaking.? (which I'm still pretty much amazed that it hasn't)

-darknemus

I can say with absolute 100% confidence that Prostitute was on the Trunk CD, I know this to be a fact.

The tracks that leaked aren't from the Trunk CD, but a different demo disc.  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2006, 10:08:40 AM »

You don't have to believe me.? As I can't really cite a direct source on this (to protect the individual(s), of course).? But Better was NOT on the Trunk disc.

That disc had IRS, T.W.A.T., & Prostitute.? That disc was sent to between 3-5 people.? For some reason, only Trunk realized what he got.? The Piazza story is a big load of crud, regardless.

When IRS initially leaked from Trunk's show.. the main concern on management's part was Prostitute leaking.? (which I'm still pretty much amazed that it hasn't)

-darknemus

I can say with absolute 100% confidence that Prostitute was on the Trunk CD, I know this to be a fact.

The tracks that leaked aren't from the Trunk CD, but a different demo disc.? ok

Leak Prostitute as proof then.... Pilferk, I am sorry to doubt you, but I guess I could be wrong on this, I know you've been posting here a long time and believe Trunk. I just can't figure out why my source would be correct on all other issues I have asked, but would lie to me on this.  peace
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2006, 10:26:10 AM »

Thanks, Gigger.  That makes independent confirmation from three parties now that "Prostitute" was on the disc sent to Eddie Trunk.

-darknemus

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2006, 10:39:26 AM »

-darknemus

Leak Prostitute as proof then.... Pilferk, I am sorry to doubt you, but I guess I could be wrong on this, I know you've been posting here a long time and believe Trunk. I just can't figure out why my source would be correct on all other issues I have asked, but would lie to me on this.? peace

I never claimed to have the Trunk disk. But I am 100% on Prostitute being on it. I'm sure Mysteron can have this confirmed by Sanctuary if he wanted to.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2006, 10:49:58 AM »

-darknemus

Leak Prostitute as proof then.... Pilferk, I am sorry to doubt you, but I guess I could be wrong on this, I know you've been posting here a long time and believe Trunk. I just can't figure out why my source would be correct on all other issues I have asked, but would lie to me on this.? peace

I never claimed to have the Trunk disk. But I am 100% on Prostitute being on it. I'm sure Mysteron can have this confirmed by Sanctuary if he wanted to.

Sanctuary will not confirm Prostitute is on that disc.. I know that much.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2006, 10:52:41 AM »

I'd like to hear Prostitute, if it ever surfaces.  Something tells me it would be a lot like The Who's Substitute...  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2006, 10:53:44 AM »

for once i agree with you. they are not gonna add more fuel to that fire no

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2006, 10:54:19 AM »

-darknemus

Perhaps not publically, but they have done internally in the past.

If Prostitute were to leak before the album was in duplication there would be a lot of very unhappy people in the GnR camp. It is considered to be the strongest track by many of the people involved.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2006, 11:10:43 AM »

you sound very sure of yourself mr intensity? smoking beer ok Huh

Mr. I has a boring life, so makes up his own on the internet

Yet, everything I have posted has been proven true. I said CITR existed, then a 9 second clip leaked. I said CITR would leak, it then leaked. I said Brian May was confirmed to be on CITR, it was then confirmed by him 2 days later. I could go on but the few people I actually talk to via personal pms are the only ones I really care if they believe me or not. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that those 3 tracks were the only ones on the trunk disc besides the instrumentals.

No, you said that Prostitute would leak and it didn't.  You also said you would post a sample, so no, not everything you say is true.   I also remember that you said you would leak the rest of what you had for "the community"  once you thought all possible sources were tapped.  Welp you've already said that you believe nothing else is out there so.....  I guess you didn't feel like living up to what you said. 

As far as everything else, I don 't believe we will ever get the entire truth.
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »

I'd like to hear Prostitute, if it ever surfaces.  Something tells me it would be a lot like The Who's Substitute...  ok

Wouldn't we all Smiley

-darknemus

Steel_Angel
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2006, 11:45:28 AM »

-darknemus

So mandersen66 is wes's cousin?

mandersen66:

THS IS THE DEMO I HAVE IN THIS ORDER, THATS ALL FROM ME GUYS, SORRY BUT I DONT NO IF THERE WILL BE ANYMORE, MY THINKING IS NO BUT I STILL DONT NO WHO PUT OUT CATCHER

1.IRS 4:16
2.IRS (instrumental) 4:13
3.TWAT 6:43
4.TWAT (instrumental) 6:42
5.TWAT 6:02
6.TWAT (instrumental) 5:58
7.BETTER 5:06
8.BETTER (instrumental) 5:01

PUT THESE SONGS IN THIS ORDER MAKE YOURSELF A CD, AND NOW YOU HAVE THE DEMOS I GOT FROM VEGAS......LATER GUYS
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2006, 11:53:56 AM »

nobody is ever gonna know the truth anyways...
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2006, 11:58:11 AM »

bad joke.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2006, 11:58:58 AM »

The manegement leaked them ! ! !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: