Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:40:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Identity of leaker known...?!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Identity of leaker known...?!  (Read 48795 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2006, 07:43:09 AM »

Yet, everything I have posted has been proven true. I said CITR existed, then a 9 second clip leaked. I said CITR would leak, it then leaked. I said Brian May was confirmed to be on CITR, it was then confirmed by him 2 days later. I could go on but the few people I actually talk to via personal pms are the only ones I really care if they believe me or not. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that those 3 tracks were the only ones on the trunk disc besides the instrumentals.

Where would you like to ship that nut?

Again, talk to Eddie yourself.

And all the info you talk about where you were "right"...one source...and, as far as I know, they too believe Better came from somewhere else other than the Trunk CD.

So lets can the insider crap, OK?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:50:21 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2006, 08:20:56 AM »

Dude, I don't give a fuck what Eddie Trunk replied to your email, do you think he is going to tell you or anyone else who emailed him the exact truth. Think about it, in the scheme of things we are nobody and what he tells us doesn't matter. He isn't a huge fan of the band like me so he's not even going to care enough to memorize the tracklisting. Better, Irs, and Twat came from the disc that was in his studio. I don't believe he is behind the leaks though, someone probably burnt the disc in the studio when he wasn't around or if he was around he just doesn't want to say so....

Citr is a tape and came from somewhere else.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 08:22:54 AM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2006, 08:28:47 AM »

Dude, I don't give a fuck what Eddie Trunk replied to your email, do you think he is going to tell you or anyone else who emailed him the exact truth. Think about it, in the scheme of things we are nobody and what he tells us doesn't matter. He isn't a huge fan of the band like me so he's not even going to care enough to memorize the tracklisting. Better, Irs, and Twat came from the disc that was in his studio. I don't believe he is behind the leaks though, someone probably burnt the disc in the studio when he wasn't around or if he was around he just doesn't want to say so....

No, dude, Better didnt' come from there.

And you have no proof otherwise.

Eddie has a long history of being VERY truthful.? He has to be.? He trades on his reputation.? What, for fucks sake, would he possibly gain from lying?? I've already kaboshed your bullshit "lawsuit" theory, which makes no sense.

Just another fantasy.

Eyewitness vs your opinion.

You don't? know shit...that's the long and short of it.

Do we really need to rehash this discussion yet again?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 08:32:27 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »

No, dude, Better didnt' come from there.

And you have no proof otherwise.

Eddie has a long history of being VERY truthful.? He has to be.? He trades on his reputation.? What, for fucks sake, would he possibly gain from lying?? I've already kaboshed your bullshit "lawsuit" theory, which makes no sense.

Just another fantasy.

Eyewitness vs your opinion.

You don't? know shit...that's the long and short of it.

Do we really need to rehash this discussion yet again?

I know someone who knows the person who cracked the source disc via cease+desist orders given from management. I take my source as pretty credible too. If I didn't believe there was a 99% chance "Better" was on that disc I wouldn't post saying so.. so far everything I have posted has been 100% accurate. I'm not stating Eddie didn't say "Better" wasn't on the disc, I just believe he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, he seen/heard the disc once, he isn't a huge guns fan, he's not going to log down the tracklisting, wait for us to email him, and say "oh yeah let me check my tracklisting, "better" isn't on there."

One thing he did say was that there were 3 seperate songs on there, and if 2 of them were I.R.S and T.W.A.T., then where is the 3rd leak? Do you get where I am coming from? Eddie must not have known "Better" was on there or he just doesn't feel like telling the whole truth.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2006, 08:50:15 AM »

IRS, Better & TWAT are all from Wes @ MYGNR. Dunno who the fuck he is but this was his first post there.

I've had three studio quality tracks from chinese democracy since november 2004 the songs are called irs,better, and there was a time. Axl sounds better than ever, and even though drum machienes are used the guitar work is great it sounds awsome together.

then his 4th post

the cd came from las vagas thats all i can say

Eddie trunk is in NY and so is Mike Piazza, so give it up Mr.Intensity, you don't know shit Tongue

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2006, 08:51:51 AM »

I know someone who knows the person who cracked the source disc via cease+desist orders given from management. I take my source as pretty credible too. If I didn't believe there was a 99% chance "Better" was on that disc I wouldn't post saying so.. so far everything I have posted has been 100% accurate. I'm not stating Eddie didn't say "Better" wasn't on the disc, I just believe he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, he seen/heard the disc once, he isn't a huge guns fan, he's not going to log down the tracklisting, wait for us to email him, and say "oh yeah let me check my tracklisting, "better" isn't on there."

Sorry, I call bullshit again. ?Everything in that first sentence is complete and utter BS. Have you ever read one of managements C&D letters? ?Maybe not that you've been told it, but it's not correct.

Not to mention your "source" is 3rd hand information from nobody credible vs Trunk, himself, who actually had the CD.

Trunk is right. ?Why people have such a hard time coming to terms with that, I don't know. ? ?He had the disc in his possession. ?You didn't. He listened to it. You didn't. ? How many times and how closely he listened to it, you have no clue. He listened to some of it in studio, and then listened again on his car ride home (he lives in NJ, broadcasts from NYC) But this is a guy who eats, sleeps, and breathes music...who pulls archaic infomration about 1 hit wonders from 20 years ago, from his brain, on air, at a moment's notice. ?Somehow, I think that makes him, and his memory, 100% more credible than you. This whole discussion has taken place in other threads, and I'm not going to rehash it here. ?Use the search function.

Suffice to say, Better wasn't on the Trunk CD. ?No matter what you believe.....though, of course, you can believe anything you'd like. ?But don't get too attached to that left nut.

As for that 100% accuracy rate...again, one source. ?And that source, AFAIK, believes exactly as I do on this one. ?So, again, lets drop the "insider" crap.

One thing he did say was that there were 3 seperate songs on there, and if 2 of them were I.R.S and T.W.A.T., then where is the 3rd leak? Do you get where I am coming from? Eddie must not have known "Better" was on there or he just doesn't feel like telling the whole truth.

You're assuming IRS and TWAT came from the Trunk CD, too. ?That might not be true. ?All we can assume is that IRS, TWAT, and Better were on the same leak source NOW.....that' says nothing about the Trunk CD. ?The only thing we know, for sure, that was on the Trunk CD was IRS. ?Period. ?Someone else can ask Eddie about TWAT. ?All I know, for sure, is Better was not there.

Eddie is telling the truth. ?You, on the other hand......I'm not so sure. ?I'm not sure if you're spouting your own bs to try to appear like you're "in the know", or someone elses bullshit. ?But it's BS, all the same.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 08:57:44 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2006, 08:56:36 AM »

Question.

Wouldn't the guitarists on the tracks date the songs? i.e. are all these post or pre-2004 or simply a mix? That could rule out a cd given to someone in 2004 right? I don't know, that's why I am asking.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2006, 08:59:10 AM »

IRS, Better & TWAT are all from Wes @ MYGNR. Dunno who the fuck he is but this was his first post there.

I've had three studio quality tracks from chinese democracy since november 2004 the songs are called irs,better, and there was a time. Axl sounds better than ever, and even though drum machienes are used the guitar work is great it sounds awsome together.

then his 4th post

the cd came from las vagas thats all i can say

Eddie trunk is in NY and so is Mike Piazza, so give it up Mr.Intensity, you don't know shit Tongue

Lol, I'm sure he is going to tell the exact truth as to where it originated via world wide web in a public forum. Do you people ever think before you post?

Pilferk, again, you're putting too much faith into Eddie Trunk man. How was he even to know the titles of the songs, also if he lives and breathes music than I am sure he hears thousands of songs each month and is not going to remember perfectly what was on the disc, especially one he listened to two or three times. Your little email you sent him is great and all, but remember when everyone said it wasn't Brian May on guitar on CITR because someone recieved an email from his site manager?? I told everyone that if it wasn't Brian May, I'd retire from posting, once again I was proved right 2 days later when May confirmed it. I'll also prove myself right about the Trunk disc in due time. As of now you can have your theory, I'll stick with the truth.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:00:57 AM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2006, 08:59:33 AM »

Question.

Wouldn't the guitarists on the tracks date the songs? i.e. are all these post or pre-2004 or simply a mix? That could rule out a cd given to someone in 2004 right? I don't know, that's why I am asking.

We had this discussion in another thread. ?It would date when the tracks were created, to some extent (like Brian May's parts were recorded in early 2000, I think), but not when they were "assembled". ?You can take tracks recorded during any time frame, aseemble them with tracks recorded more recently, and get a finished product.

So, in short, not really...

Together again,
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »

At this point, I'm of the mind that if the songs on the CD were anything other than IRS, Better, and TWAT, we'd have it by now, regardless of whether it were "The Blues", "Prostitute", or any other suggested track.  Eddie described the music he didn't play from the CD as a great rocker with shredding guitar from Buckethead(para-phrasing, obviously)...Well, I'll be, hot damn!  Sounds quite a bit like Better to me...
Since I've yet to hear another vocal demo, I'm content to let a disparity exist between my theory and Eddie Trunk's accout.  Not harming anyone.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2006, 09:02:11 AM »

The Trunk demos are from 2002-2003 recording sessions.

I have not confirmed where CITR is exactly from, but I am most certain it is pre 2003.

However, I believe the CITR we got was taped from a Chinese Democracy demo disc.....from where and when I don't know.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2006, 09:03:52 AM »

"Eddie described the music he didn't play from the CD as a great rocker with shredding guitar from Buckethead(para-phrasing, obviously)...Well, I'll be, hot damn!  Sounds quite a bit like Better to me..."

PING
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2006, 09:06:59 AM »

"Eddie described the music he didn't play from the CD as a great rocker with shredding guitar from Buckethead(para-phrasing, obviously)...Well, I'll be, hot damn!  Sounds quite a bit like Better to me..."

PING

Do I win the camping gear, or can I select the cookware?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2006, 09:10:16 AM »

Pilferk, again, you're putting too much faith into Eddie Trunk man. How was he even to know the titles of the songs, also if he lives and breathes music than I am sure he hears thousands of songs each month and is not going to remember perfectly what was on the disc, especially one he listened to two or three times. Your little email you sent him is great and all, but remember when everyone said it wasn't Brian May on guitar on CITR because someone recieved an email from his site manager?? I told everyone that if it wasn't Brian May, I'd retire from posting, once again I was proved right 2 days later when May confirmed it. I also prove myself right about the Trunk disc in due time. As of now you can have your theory, I'll stick with the truth.

LOL..I'm putting too much faith in Eddie?? Too much faith in a knowledgable, reputable person who can be contacted pretty much by anybody for verification, and who trades on his reputation and truthfulness?? Vs putting faith in a 3rd hand shadowy, unknown, uncontactable, who, from your statements of "cracking the source CD" is a liar (since what you assert is impossible),? "source".? ?Um...yeah, right.

Song title? ?How did WE know the song title? Um....because that's the word repeated in the chorus. ?Not such a stretch, eh?

Again, you want to believe your fantasy, have fun. ?You can call it "the truth" if you'd like (with no proof), but the fact is, it's crap.

The real Truth is...Trunk says it wasn't there. ?It wasn't there. ?No matter how much you want it to be, no matter how much you assert it to be, no matter how much you'd like to point to your past history. ?The TRUTH is, Trunk is a much more reliable source that YOU are. Period. ?End of Story.

All the CITR info came from one very specific source. ?THIS piece of info is not. ?And it's complete bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:30:10 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2006, 09:10:51 AM »

You don't have to believe me.  As I can't really cite a direct source on this (to protect the individual(s), of course).  But Better was NOT on the Trunk disc.

That disc had IRS, T.W.A.T., & Prostitute.  That disc was sent to between 3-5 people.  For some reason, only Trunk realized what he got.  The Piazza story is a big load of crud, regardless.

When IRS initially leaked from Trunk's show.. the main concern on management's part was Prostitute leaking.  (which I'm still pretty much amazed that it hasn't)

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2006, 09:11:38 AM »

"Eddie described the music he didn't play from the CD as a great rocker with shredding guitar from Buckethead(para-phrasing, obviously)...Well, I'll be, hot damn!? Sounds quite a bit like Better to me..."

PING

As well as, for all we know, countless other tracks we haven't heard yet.  And I'm not even sure I would describe Better that way.  I can see how you could shoehorn that description to FIT Better....but most of Better is a mid tempo song.  Only the center portion "rocks"...and his actual description says "lots of shredding guitar from Buckethead".  I, again, wouldn't say Better has "lots" of it.  Just the center portion.

Circumstantial, at best.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:13:14 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2006, 09:16:25 AM »

At this point, I'm of the mind that if the songs on the CD were anything other than IRS, Better, and TWAT, we'd have it by now, regardless of whether it were "The Blues", "Prostitute", or any other suggested track.? Eddie described the music he didn't play from the CD as a great rocker with shredding guitar from Buckethead(para-phrasing, obviously)...Well, I'll be, hot damn!? Sounds quite a bit like Better to me...
Since I've yet to hear another vocal demo, I'm content to let a disparity exist between my theory and Eddie Trunk's accout.? Not harming anyone.

Absolutely true. You're not harming anyone.

But the difference is, you're leaving room for the disparity.

Not asserting that you are correct, and Eddie is completely wrong.

Nor are you claiming to be some sort of Insider, who has (bullshit, I might add) information from someone who knows someone who "cracked the source CD through the cease and desist letters"....an impossibility, I might add.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:18:04 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2006, 09:16:47 AM »

You don't have to believe me.  As I can't really cite a direct source on this (to protect the individual(s), of course).  But Better was NOT on the Trunk disc.

That disc had IRS, T.W.A.T., & Prostitute.  That disc was sent to between 3-5 people.  For some reason, only Trunk realized what he got.  The Piazza story is a big load of crud, regardless.

When IRS initially leaked from Trunk's show.. the main concern on management's part was Prostitute leaking.  (which I'm still pretty much amazed that it hasn't)

-darknemus

Dark.

Explain the absence of Prostitute....Everything else we've heard to be rumored to be on that disc, including instrumentals, just so happens to be out here....
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2006, 09:19:42 AM »

I never assert absolute truth...Always try to leave room for a disparity, or at least another perspective ok  Well, I attempt to...The percentage of success might be lower than I'd like, however.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2006, 09:20:16 AM »

Dark.

Explain the absence of Prostitute....Everything else we've heard to be rumored to be on that disc, including instrumentals, just so happens to be out here....

I can take a crack: ?The Trunk CD hasn't leaked. ?A different one did. ?The "different one" had IRS, TWAT, and Better, instead of IRS, TWAT, and Prostitute.

Thus, no Prostitute.

Keep in mind, I'm basing that off of supposition based on darks info posted above.  I've no earthly clue what WAS on the Trunk CD.

Together again,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: