Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff 's opinion on the whole situation with axl.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff 's opinion on the whole situation with axl.  (Read 3188 times)
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« on: March 14, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »

I don't know if this was already posted but if it was then just delete this Smiley

* erhh nevermind just saw that the whole article was posted in the gnr section.

"McKagan told Launch that he would rather not get involved in the situation at all. "I think, you know, a lot of it's really unfortunate, very difficult," he said in an interview conducted last Friday (March 10). "I've always just wanted to make great music and that's what I plan on doing. As far as a rebuttal to what he said, or what Slash has said, I won't get involved in a war of words, you know. People say all kinds of stuff and I'm not going to be one of them."

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 02:01:13 PM by Grouse » Logged
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »

I get the feeling that Slash may have said something.  It hurts me so much... crying
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 01:56:02 PM »

I get the feeling that Slash may have said something.? It hurts me so much... crying

That is the exact same feeling I'm getting, but I still do not believe that he said those things.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »

I think it sucks if slash did say these things... Duff seems like the type to forgive but those kinds of words hurt eh soul in a friendship..  I mean none of us know dick about anything, for all we know there could have been some things brewing between the guys and slash just vented (obviously to the wrong guy).. I am not going to play detective so until slash speaks or axl does again I say it could have happened. or it might not have happened.. Duff seems hurt and that sucks, I am glad though that they are entering the studio though.. I am sure duff n slash have said some nasty shit to eachother in their gnr days so this may be nothing new..
makane
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

I think it sucks if slash did say these things... Duff seems like the type to forgive but those kinds of words hurt eh soul in a friendship..? I mean none of us know dick about anything, for all we know there could have been some things brewing between the guys and slash just vented (obviously to the wrong guy).. I am not going to play detective so until slash speaks or axl does again I say it could have happened. or it might not have happened.. Duff seems hurt and that sucks, I am glad though that they are entering the studio though.. I am sure duff n slash have said some nasty shit to eachother in their gnr days so this may be nothing new..
Ye, will Velvet Revolver ever be the "same" if this turns out to be true? I hope VR doesn't turn into a late GN'R where no one communicates with others and rides different planes and stuff...  Undecided

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 03:20:34 PM »

If you ask me it sounds like Duff is being diplomatic about the whole thing.  I don't think he is saying that Slash said that..  He is just saying that he isn't going to reply to what Axl said or what Axl said Slash said or any of it... If he thought Slash really said that he would want tio be making great music with someone else.. Some of you guys really look way too into some of the things people say.... Like teh Pharrel comment by Matt.. I have read so much stupid shit about that.. It's pretty commical.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 03:30:29 PM »

It would be really nice if Slash himself would say something.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 03:56:23 PM »

I guess that'll happen soon.

Fuck 'Em All.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 04:06:19 PM »

well first we need matt to say something hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: