Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:58:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Duff Mckagan Responds To AXL ROSE
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff Mckagan Responds To AXL ROSE  (Read 79939 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2006, 03:10:59 PM »

Maybe he was asked and he wanted to answer something.

If thats the case and he doesnt know anything he can either say no comment or say I havnt spoken to Axl and or Slash so I dont know if its true or not.....

theres a very good chance he doesnt know anything....but then how does Scott know something? or maybe he doesnt know anything either and he just decided to play the role of rnr frontman.....who knows no
Knows or not, but he felt that Axl including that segment on his statement was unnecessary and insulting. (Scott answered how he answered, maybe not the best way.)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
godiva
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2006, 03:11:18 PM »

Maybe he was asked and he wanted to answer something.

If thats the case and he doesnt know anything he can either say no comment or say I havnt spoken to Axl and or Slash so I dont know if its true or not.....

theres a very good chance he doesnt know anything....but then how does Scott know something? or maybe he doesnt know anything either and he just decided to play the role of rnr frontman.....who knows no

Okay, that just made my head spin.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2006, 03:14:08 PM »

Knows or not, but he felt that Axl including that segment on his statement was unnecessary and insulting

Maybe Axl is sick n tired of the "games" SLash and or Duff are palying and decided to tell everyone that Slash in fact visited him and said some stuff. Read Madagas post in this thread....

Also, does it really matter that it was mentioned in that press release? What if Axl came out the next day and said that? Is that a better time or place? Axl felt it was something that needed to be said. He has said zilch in regards to VR over the past 2 yrs so I highly doubt hes lieing

WHy is it insulting if true? As Axl said on the 02 tour.."The truth Hurts"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:15:50 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2006, 03:15:42 PM »

my sincerest respect to duff!!

scott and to a smaller extent axl should learn a lesson from duff imo...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2006, 03:21:15 PM »

Got to give respect for Duff. He knows what the deal is, he didn't rule out Slash's role in this whole mess because it seems that he don't really know what the thing, neither does Scott know but still he is barking like a dog with hydrophobia.

And this is the root of the problem.

Axl's allegations have legs.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2006, 03:24:03 PM »

oh well im just pissed that scott got his panties all up in a bunch bc of something slash said. But Duff knows slash said those things thats why hes not getting involved.

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »

Congrats to Duff. He's a mature adult. It would be nice if more people had the same kind of attitude as his.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »

I don't think its 100% fair to judge what Axl said or even Scott...CLEARLY there is something that went on behind the scenes that we don't know about - maybe they were both totally justified in their reactions and maybe Duffs response (or lack thereof) is really the worst of all???  If the behind the scenes stuff was really really bad then he should speak up about it.  But the problem is we have NO Clue what that stuff is.....so one can only speculate.  Still, I think the focus should be less on the verbal bashings and more on the WHY is there all this verbal bashing?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
makane
Legend

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »

Knows or not, but he felt that Axl including that segment on his statement was unnecessary and insulting

Maybe Axl is sick n tired of the "games" SLash and or Duff are palying and decided to tell everyone that Slash in fact visited him and said some stuff. Read Madagas post in this thread....

Also, does it really matter that it was mentioned in that press release? What if Axl came out the next day and said that? Is that a better time or place? Axl felt it was something that needed to be said. He has said zilch in regards to VR over the past 2 yrs so I highly doubt hes lieing

Maybe this, maybe that. And yes, I read madagas's post, but it's just speculation. Im not gonna start arguing with you about some subject neither of us really have any waterproof material to bring in.
It's so frustrating to argue with some of you 'cause you have so one sided opinion.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:29:43 PM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
McDuff
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »

Well I think Duff said the right things and I am sick of people saying shit about him.He make a good statement and people keep saying he's spneless,well the people saying that are kissing Axl's ass as usual,anyway,I just want to hear what Slash has to say about all of this,we've already heard from Weiland,ofcourse he was really childish in his statement and so was Axl when he said what he said,but I just want to hear what Slash has to say.I don't give a fuck what anyone else has to say really,and Matt should keep his big mouth shut. peace
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2006, 03:32:02 PM »

What is so one sided of my opinion?

he was really childish in his statement and so was Axl when he said what he said,but I just want to hear what Slash has to say.I don't give a fuck what anyone else has to say really,and Matt should keep his big mouth shut.

WHy is Axl childish? WOuldnt you want to know as a GNR fan that Axl and Slash have met or atleast spoke on some level?

What if Slash came out 1 day and said Axl came to him and wanted them back in GNR? WOuld you all consider that childish? Of course not, all of you would leap out of your tophats and say "see Axl knows he cant do anything without the old band,etc"...

Whats childish is the little digs Slash and Weiland have been throwing at Axl over the past year or so. Weilands comments on Axls eyebrows etc...or he and Slash dressing up as GNr...now that schildish..or is it rnr? You cant have both

But I agree otherwise...I wanna hear what Slash has to say

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:41:35 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2006, 03:32:18 PM »

Maybe this, maybe that. And yes, I read madagas's post, but it's just speculation. Im not gonna start arguing with you about some subject neither of us really have any waterproof material to bring in.
It's so frustrating to argue with some of you 'cause you have so one sided opinion.

If thats the case, we should all stop posting!! haha.  95% of the posts on here are opinion or speculation...its all we really got for the most part.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2006, 03:34:15 PM »

Slash also said when talking about Chinese being done and released in March that he got his information from a very official source...he implied an extremely official source....I think Axl himself. Could this be related to the Ross Halfin original Gnr reunion rumors? Maybe Slash and Axl were actually going to reunite and something caused Slash to back out......Something definitely happened between Slash and Axl. Speculation of course but alot of things are very peculiar. Shocked Duff definitely did NOT categorically deny a meeting between Slash and Axl.

When was the Ross's hoax? When did Slash start to say CD in march?
Remember
it was 10 January, 2006 when Richard wrote to this idiot from some other board who sent him a couple of mails saying like "gnr members keep lying to fans. slash knows CD release is in march when you don't".
Unlike his other mails including the one he previously made to the wanker, this one dripped with
sarcasms.
And Mysteron suggested that someone (Axl) might have influenced him in the previous few weeks.

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:53 AM
You believe Slash, huh? You think he knows more than everyone else you
quoted previously? God bless you. I hope Santa was good to you. Keep
holding your breath man, March is right around the corner.
xoxox,
r

WARose
Legend

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2006, 03:34:22 PM »

I don't think its 100% fair to judge what Axl said or even Scott...CLEARLY there is something that went on behind the scenes that we don't know about - maybe they were both totally justified in their reactions and maybe Duffs response (or lack thereof) is really the worst of all???  If the behind the scenes stuff was really really bad then he should speak up about it.  But the problem is we have NO Clue what that stuff is.....so one can only speculate.  Still, I think the focus should be less on the verbal bashings and more on the WHY is there all this verbal bashing?

well.... i think it`s not very great to insult each other via press releases as (supposedly) matured persons....

axl didn`t call slash or anybody names in his, but he started all this shit......

duff responded in a way, i`d expect a grown up man to....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2006, 03:37:21 PM »

well.... i think it`s not very great to insult each other via press releases as (supposedly) matured persons....

axl didn`t call slash or anybody names in his, but he started all this shit......

duff responded in a way, i`d expect a grown up man to....

But did "axl start this"Huh??  Maybe he escalated it....but I think SOMETHING must have happened for him to include that paragraph in his PR - otherwise its just coming totally out of the blue and contradicting all the good feelings and quotes we heard from Axl and Slash about each other.

WARose
Legend

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2006, 03:38:08 PM »

And Mysteron suggested that someone (Axl) might have influenced him in the previous few weeks.

what are you talking about?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »

Who started this?

It's a counterclaim for gods sake!
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2006, 03:41:03 PM »

Good job Duff.

green
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »

Alright,whoever is saying Duff answer in a mature way without trashing Axl.It is because he has nothing to say to Axl cuz he know that Slash talk shit on him and his bandmates.So he can't rely on anybody or goto Axl....Anyway i feel sorry for Duff
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2006, 03:43:51 PM »

hes in a tough spot....

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: