Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:32:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Duff Mckagan Responds To AXL ROSE
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff Mckagan Responds To AXL ROSE  (Read 79879 times)
madagas
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »

It seems to me that Slash and Axl had some sort of deal worked out about this lawsuit and something recently changed and set Axl off. They may have been close to settlement or Axl and Slash agreed to something man to man. Then attorney's got involved and put a kabash to it. Notice Axl's wording that he was not under the influence. We all know Slash, he was probably tanked and agreed to something with Axl while tanked. Also, the timing of Axl's countersuit is later than normal. You generally do this when ?filing your Answer to the complaint.....which was filed last fall. Axl must have assumed that they would drop the second suit. When it didn't happen, he became pissed and filed his countersuit. Slash also said when talking about Chinese being done and released in March that he got his information from a very official source...he implied an extremely official source....I think Axl himself. Could this be related to the Ross Halfin original Gnr reunion rumors? Maybe Slash and Axl were actually going to reunite and something caused Slash to back out......Something definitely happened between Slash and Axl. Speculation of course but alot of things are very peculiar. Shocked Duff definitely did NOT categorically deny a meeting between Slash and Axl.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2006, 02:46:05 PM »

I love how the over obsessed Axl fans will use any excuse to call a former band member a name or some stupid shit like that. Take a hint and grow up.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2006, 02:47:32 PM »

On the other hand, why say anything if you have nothing to say? He didn't really add anything, did he?

He was probably asked to comment on the situation, I dont think he just started screaming this on the middle of the street.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2006, 02:48:39 PM »

I don't agree with showing up late,or not showing up to shows at all.
But I still support the guy.
Slash should have something to say. And I hope it's not some immature shit like what Scott spewed. Some are giving Duff shit for talking,but saying nothing. You do know it he was probably asked about it?

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »

I don't agree with showing up late,or not showing up to shows at all.
But I still support the guy.
Slash should have something to say. And I hope it's not some immature shit like what Scott spewed. Some are giving Duff shit for talking,but saying nothing. You do know it he was probably asked about it?

Scott did the same thing with STP (tons of cancelled shows) and same with VR. A lot of shows were cancelled due to scott being high.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
shaun
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2006, 02:50:07 PM »

-
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2006, 02:50:26 PM »

good job by Duff ok

always the diplomat yes

Agreed, Duff is maybe the only mature person in this conflict.

ps: I will download ?instead of buy Velvet Revolvers next album because of that immature dick Scott Weedland
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »

I would say, that it takes far more guts, brains, and mental toughness, to suck it up and act like an adult and not lash out and comment.? Therefore, i believe, Duff seem's to have the strongest spine of the bunch at this juncture
That is all true and I agree. Any1 expecting or wanting another rant from the VR camp is just looking for trouble...with that being said even though he "took the high road" he still didnt address the situation

He could take the high road and still let us know the deal about this visit. Thereofre his "response" is useless other than it makes Axls story seem more true.

And for any1 wondering why or thinking Axl mentioned the Slash visit in the press release please read Madagas' post

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »

You know what? If anyone ever needed to take a look at themselves, it's those morons that think it's ok to call Duff names.

As demonstrated by his response, he is a man of intelligence, and maturity, and you already know that he was part of what made Guns N' Roses great. Show some respect.

@#$%Funker
makane
Legend

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

I would say, that it takes far more guts, brains, and mental toughness, to suck it up and act like an adult and not lash out and comment.? Therefore, i believe, Duff seem's to have the strongest spine of the bunch at this juncture
That is all true and I agree. Any1 expecting or wanting another rant from the VR camp is just looking for trouble...with that being said even though he "took the high road" he still didnt address the situation

He could take the high road and still let us know the deal about this visit. Thereofre his "response" is useless other than it makes Axls story seem more true.

And for any1 wondering why or thinking Axl mentioned the Slash visit in the press release please read Madagas' post
It's not Duff's job to tell what's going on between Slash and Axl. Get it? Got it? Good.
(and reading from Duff's post, it seems he haven't even talked to Slash since Axl's "statement")

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2006, 02:59:43 PM »

You know what? If anyone ever needed to take a look at themselves, it's those morons that think it's ok to call Duff names.

As demonstrated by his response, he is a man of intelligence, and maturity, and you already know that he was part of what made Guns N' Roses great. Show some respect.

@#$%Funker

Thank you. ?Duff AND Slash help build GNR to what it is today. ?Most people on the board seems to forget that.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »

It's not Duff's job to tell what's going on between Slash and Axl. Get it? Got it? Good.
(and reading from Duff's post, it seems he haven't even talked to Slash since Axl's "statement")
ok then why does he need to respond?get it?got it? good

Again, if any1 other than Slash wants to comment on the situation then its their obligation to address the situation. Not create a wannabe 4th grade rant or respond and say nothing.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:03:55 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
shaun
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2006, 03:02:26 PM »

http://www.snakepit.org/ there's a US flag there next to Slash. Isn't he from the UK?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2006, 03:03:31 PM »

http://www.snakepit.org/ there's a US flag there next to Slash. Isn't from the UK?

Doesn't he live in the US? Roll Eyes

makane
Legend

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2006, 03:04:30 PM »

ok then why does he need to respond?get it?got it? good
Maybe he was asked and he wanted to answer something. I really don't know. I wish I would. No. no and no.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2006, 03:05:48 PM »

Maybe he was asked and he wanted to answer something.

If thats the case and he doesnt know anything he can either say no comment or say I havnt spoken to Axl and or Slash so I dont know if its true or not.....

theres a very good chance he doesnt know anything....but then how does Scott know something? or maybe he doesnt know anything either and he just decided to play the role of rnr frontman.....who knows no
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:07:46 PM by younggunner » Logged

makane
Legend

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2006, 03:06:45 PM »

http://www.snakepit.org/ there's a US flag there next to Slash. Isn't from the UK?

Doesn't he live in the US? Roll Eyes
Born in the UK, but now hes a citizen of US.

makane
Legend

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2006, 03:07:50 PM »

Maybe he was asked and he wanted to answer something.

??
Launch asked him about it and he wanted to say something?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2006, 03:08:52 PM »

Why is this not on the main news page?? Duff didn't call Axl fat AND he used to be in GNR.

Because I didn't post it yet.

Does anybody have the original Launch story?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2006, 03:10:32 PM »

I've always just wanted to make great music and that's what I plan on doing. As far as a rebuttal to what he said, or what Slash has said, I won't getinvolved in a war of words, you know. People say all kinds of stuff and I'm not going to be one of them."

I'm not convinced that this confirms Slash's visit to Axl or even the alleged statements. Duff took the honorable route and did not put himself in the middle. It is what he has to do and what Weiland needs to learn.

BTW, where is Slash? IMO, the best evidence that Axl may have been telling the truth are Slash's uncharacteristic silence well as the frenetic overreaction  by Scotty H. 

Scotty's gotta panic.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:12:05 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: