Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:46:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR are ready for european stadium tour!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR are ready for european stadium tour!!!  (Read 16192 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »

bono and axl rose are very different people!!!

bono is simply poser and very comercial man,i don't like him!!!
BTW he told many wrong and bad things about my country,about serbs,without any reasons?
He told some shit about masacr in Srebrenica,but now everyone knows that no masacr in Srebrenica.Bosnian muslims put their dead soldgers from all bosnia in srebrenica,and then some stupid un man said look at there are 7000 civilian!!!

In the other side Axl Rose is a real man,real legend and real rock musican
Gimme a fucking break. That is the worst post I have ever seen here. If you want to see pics of the massacres over there, I can PM you some sites that have them. Bono speaking out about that despicable evil doesnt make him a "poser".

More than 7000 were murdered by the Serbs over there. I have seen the pictures and read real life accounts of what happened. The most horrific photo I ever seen in my life was a Serbian massacre of schoolchildren. They were all piled up and some didnt even have their clothes on. Go spew your propaganda somewhere else.

T_Roxie
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 05:26:38 AM »

BTW he told many wrong and bad things about my country,about serbs,without any reasons?
He told some shit about masacr in Srebrenica,but now everyone knows that no masacr in Srebrenica.Bosnian muslims put their dead soldgers from all bosnia in srebrenica,and then some stupid un man said look at there are 7000 civilian!!!

Gimme a fucking break. That is the worst post I have ever seen here. If you want to see pics of the massacres over there, I can PM you some sites that have them. Bono speaking out about that despicable evil doesnt make him a "poser".

More than 7000 were murdered by the Serbs over there. I have seen the pictures and read real life accounts of what happened. The most horrific photo I ever seen in my life was a Serbian massacre of schoolchildren. They were all piled up and some didnt even have their clothes on. Go spew your propaganda somewhere else.
Good post James.? I can't believe people are trying to pretend this didnt happen.

I doubt GnR could sell out wembly without an albulm.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2006, 05:55:44 AM »

you are unbelievebale. Srebenica was a mini Auschwitz. If you don't know that while it's your own country...man...you are sick.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 06:00:21 AM »

Enough about Bono and the horrible things that happened in the former Yugoslavia.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 06:52:11 AM »

Ok jarmo i will swtop with that,but before make your thought please listen both side of the story(my uncle a34 and his his daughter 8 year were killed by muslims in bosnia(their heads are cut)).

I'm sure that gnr can have a great soldout show in Belgrade Marakana Stadium(80.000 people attendance)

I have never seen so many tree
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 08:16:45 AM »

I think they can sell out the new Wembley Stadium even before Chinese Democracy is out.
Quote from: jameslofton29
Keep dreaming.
Well, considering that GN'R's last album in the U.K. (Greatest Hits - 2004) outsold both UYIs and Appetite For Destruction, why is that impossible?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 08:18:27 AM »

Well, considering that GN'R's last album in the U.K. (Greatest Hits - 2004) outsold both UYIs and Appetite For Destruction, why is that impossible?
Because in the rest of the universe that didnt happen.

badapple81
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 08:20:07 AM »

If Bon Jovi can play two shows at the new Wembley I'm sure GN'R can do one, as nesquik said.. especially given Greatest Hits success in the UK.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 08:25:25 AM »

Because in the rest of the universe that didnt happen.
So.....hmm......in the U.S. did that Greatest Hits album not sell 2.81 million copies?

Debut and peak positions on album charts by country:

#4 / 4 - Argentina
#9 / 6 - Australia
#1 / 1 - Austria
#45 / 1 - Belgium
#2 / 2 - Canada
#12 / 4 - Denmark
#6 / 1 - Finland (#1 for four weeks)
#4 / 4 - Germany
#4 / 4 - Greece
#30 / 1 - Hungary
#1 / 1 - Iceland
#1 / 1 - Ireland (#1 for six weeks)
#8 / 2 - Italy
#1 / 1 - New Zealand (#1 for four weeks)
#1 / 1 - Norway (#1 for three weeks)
#25 / 1 - Slovenia
#14 / 8 - Spain
#3 / 2 - Sweden
#3 / 2 - Switzerland
#17 / 3 - The Netherlands
#2 / 1 - UK (#1 for two weeks)
#3 / 3 - USA

Quick Facts:? ?
  • Went to #1 in its fifth week on the UK Album Chart on April 18th, 2004.
  • The band's first UK #1 album since 1991's Use Your Illusion II.
  • Has sold 2.3 million copies in the USA alone according to Soundscan.
  • The Greatest Hits album is Guns N' Roses' best-selling album in the U.K. (surpassing Appetite For Destruction and Use Your Illusion I & II)
  • The Greatest Hits album became New Zealand's 2nd best-selling album of 2004.
  • Has become Ireland's 3rd best-selling album of 2004.
  • Has become Finland's 3rd best-selling album of 2004.

^
Please, if you're gonna make a statement like "in the rest of the universe that didnt happen" please back it up. Roll Eyes Oh btw, I guess if currently having the only album that has spent more than 100 weeks on the Billboard Top 100 album chart is not a definate pinpoint to GN'R's current situation then I guess you must be ignorant to the pertaining scenario.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 08:37:31 AM »

I don't know how many stadiums they could fill in other countries but as of now it would be imposible to do that in the states... Axl's so unreliable over the past years on an arena show/tour who the hell would want him doing stadiums.. The riots would be deadly and this is way to much on his plate  so soon..    What you would like to see axl do and what he is capable of or should do is different.. man is missing for over a decade and now all of a sudden he is going to do massive shows?  I think until he proves to promoters that he is more reliable he shouldn't even dream of a  stadium tour, plus he needs an album
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 08:43:52 AM »

So.....hmm......in the U.S. did that Greatest Hits album not sell 2.81 million copies?
Please, if you're gonna make a statement like "in the rest of the universe that didnt happen" please back it up.
Sure. Greatest Hits did not sell more than UYI and AFD here in the United States, and didnt in most other areas either. Go dig up the sales figures for other parts of the world, and you'll see that I'm right.

I question the legitimacy of those figures you posted. I cannot imagine that hits album surpassing AFD's sales anywhere.

T_Roxie
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 08:44:51 AM »

The greatest hits was the old band though, remember that.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »

well i'm sure that in usa gh are very near to 3 million copies

In uyi tour gnr made more stadiums shows in europe tham in usa!!!

I have never seen so many tree
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2006, 09:32:29 AM »

Please, if you're gonna make a statement like "in the rest of the universe that didnt happen" please back it up.
Sure. Greatest Hits did not sell more than UYI and AFD here in the United States, and didnt in most other areas either. Go dig up the sales figures for other parts of the world, and you'll see that I'm right.

I question the legitimacy of those figures you posted. I cannot imagine that hits album surpassing AFD's sales anywhere.

afd wasn`t really big in europe.... you should consider that. gnr got really big with november rain here ok

those numbers are right and i think they were even posted by jarmo somewhere on HTGTH  (they`re old though, GH didn`t sell 2.3, but 2.8 million copies in the USA)

i can`t understand how you aren`t able to accept positive gnr related things....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006, 09:42:21 AM »

greatest hits has tio be one of the best continous selling albums in the usa since 04 that you would never know was out there..  There were few commercials when it first was being promoted.. I wonder who all the people are that know this album is out there for purchase... I know myself being a gnr fan over the years before the net I would go to multiple music stores and always check the gnr section of the shelves and sometimes find stuff (singles ycbm, live n let die, shitty electronica album and that maxim gnr thingy)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2006, 09:56:53 AM »

i can`t understand how you aren`t able to accept positive gnr related things....
That's a fucking stupid thing to say. I'm not even responding to your shit anymore.

For those that think GH outsold AFD and UYI, go look up sales figures for those albums. I would do it, but I have to get a few hours sleep before going to work. If no one has posted it by tonight, I will.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2006, 10:05:10 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/releases/greatest-hits/index.html

rockerroller
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »

the finnish concert sold out in 25 minutes, not an hour.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2006, 10:11:12 AM »

That's a fucking stupid thing to say. I'm not even responding to your shit anymore.

are you ok james??

i didn`t attack you and it wasn`t meant in an offending way.......

this:

I'm not even responding to your shit anymore.

might be a stupid thing to say.....

UK chart peak #5.

this is from HTGTH......    GH`s chart peak was number one...  so why is it that hard to believe??

but well..... if you want to keep on ignoring my posts ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2006, 10:13:48 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/releases/greatest-hits/index.html
I seen that Christos, and these numbers just dont add up. Did I misinterpret the guy's comments? Did he mean album sales for a specific year? I've been up for a long time, and probably took his comment the wrong way. I thought he meant total sales from all the albums. If he meant just sales in a recent year, then he would be correct. AFD only sells a few thousand copies a week now, so obviously a newer release would sell more.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: