Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 07:29:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228143 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another Axl sighting
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Axl sighting  (Read 9795 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »

It's his daily botox injections you silly willys!  ok

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 06:44:05 PM »

i said WOMEN TRAVEL WITH MAKE UP!!!!!! rant

of course axl doesn't ( apart from eventual crayon for eyebrows unless dyed)

He probably has his rings in it or some...

Just leave it..do you want some sicko to try and grab it from him after reading sillies on here  ?? rant rant rant

Nothing to say
Bono
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 06:44:08 PM »

Terrible. I didn't give a rats ass how he dressed 3 years ago but the look as grown tired. the braids have got to go, the over sized clothes have got to go. I'm not syaing he should dress like he did in the 80's or 90's but c'mon. The way Axl looked at RIR 3 was cool.

I never understood the fascination of GNR fans who want AXL to dress in a certain way....I mean really.....the guy is 45 YEAR OLD.......you want him to dress in a tight pants?!? rofl

I applaud Axl that wants to escape the has-been look.......... Been there, done that. Let copy cats and FRAUD boys to walk in his shoes.? ?ok

Actually Funral no I don't want him to wear tight pants. Did I not say that in my post. Yes I did. I said I don't think he should wear what he wore in the 80's or 90's. I just said I don't like this fashion style he has now in the pictures we've seen and that I thought he looked cool at RIR 3. Ya follow me?
Origen
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 06:52:25 PM »

Terrible. I didn't give a rats ass how he dressed 3 years ago but the look as grown tired. the braids have got to go, the over sized clothes have got to go. I'm not syaing he should dress like he did in the 80's or 90's but c'mon. The way Axl looked at RIR 3 was cool.

I never understood the fascination of GNR fans who want AXL to dress in a certain way....I mean really.....the guy is 45 YEAR OLD.......you want him to dress in a tight pants?!? rofl

At 44/45 he shouldn't be dressed the way he is.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2006, 06:53:54 PM »

erm, whn you think stallone is about to do another rocky at 60, some of you still think axl is the one with a dress problem ?

Nothing to say
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2006, 06:57:05 PM »

The dude who took the picture probably hasn't looked at Axl since '93... hence the "no longer skinny" comment... for those of us who've been tracking the man closely since 2001... I think Axl's looking considerably skinnier than RIR III and the '02 tour....

This whole "Axl Rose is fat" thing is so stupid... there are millions upon millions upon millions of fatter people in the world... you could observe Axl Rose in the airport and 9 out of the next 10 people that walk by him would probably be fatter.... yet Axl Rose is SHOCKINGLY FAT!? Give me a break... just more hate'n.

Yeah... he doesn't look like a concentration camp victim anymore... we get it. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 06:59:38 PM by MaoAxl » Logged

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2006, 06:57:19 PM »

i really dont care how he dressed however i love the color of his hair and i just wish that he would get rid of the braids. thats all i want lol
Steel_Angel
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

i wish he could keep the braids forever and ever? love...*sigh*...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »

He can dress like Mary Poppins for all I care. As long as he releases Chinese Democracy, what does it matter?

Imagine a poppins rant: Supercalafragilsticexpealadocious!! rant

hihi

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2006, 07:45:46 PM »

grrr, you KNOW what i mean  rant

he probably has his toothbrush and crap in it, why so much interest ?

in washington, they ripped mine open, they thought i was a fucking terrorist and i had to show my jewels and my tampons in fro,nt of everyone, it was highhhhly embarassing, no wonder axl hold tight onto his.

and stop remaking what i say, it's annoying. rant

Scott Weiland is against the Patriot Act for this very reason.  Tongue

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2006, 07:50:04 PM »

Who cares? This isn't Metal Sludge.

BTW killingvector that comment isn't directed at you, I mean in regards to all the debate on what Axl decided to wear one day.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 10:01:51 PM by kyrie » Logged
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »

ha ha he is so fuckin cute lol.

the one an only horsey !
xxMarcelaxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »

He can dress like Mary Poppins for all I care. As long as he releases Chinese Democracy, what does it matter?
 hihi
rofl rofl rofl So funny!!
I don't care about his style.... it's always gonna be something cooler than anything else that is out there. I just want him to show up and be himself..... which includes getting upset with a fan, ranting and making us go insane when he says "do you know where you are?Huh" love beer
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2006, 10:25:59 PM »

hihi
I don't care about his style.... it's always gonna be something cooler than anything else that is out there. I just want him to show up and be himself..... which includes getting upset with a fan, ranting and making us go insane when he says "do you know where you are?Huh" love beer

That's the problem  his style isn't cooler than anything else out there  he looks like a douche.   Kid Rock is more of a rock style than Axl  and  Kid hangs out with rappers.     You don't have to wear spandex to be a rocker   just wear jeans and a t shirt.  Axl's clothes are so baggy he looks like a skydiver on his way down to earth.   And the predator hairstyle isn't helping either. 
I am a huge Axl fan but even i can admit he looks stupid now.   If Axl looks the same way he looks now on his next tour  these are the kinds of expressions he will see on people's faces  when he performs   nervous confused no Huh Angry Embarrassed Cry rant
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2006, 10:28:48 PM »

hihi

That's the problem? his style isn't cooler than anything else out there? he looks like a douche.? ?Kid Rock is more of a rock style than Axl? and? Kid hangs out with rappers.? ? ?You don't have to wear spandex to be a rocker? ?just wear jeans and a t shirt.? Axl's clothes are so baggy he looks like a skydiver on his way down to earth.? ?And the predator hairstyle isn't helping either.?
I am a huge Axl fan but even i can admit he looks stupid now.? ?If Axl looks the same way he looks now on his next tour? these are the kinds of expressions he will see on people's faces? when he performs? ?nervous confused no Huh Angry Embarrassed Cry rant

i disagree....when he performs I'm gonna be like

cuz he'll be back again peace I don't give a shit what he looks like as long as he sounds mint and puts on a good show ok

xxMarcelaxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2006, 11:13:42 PM »

hihi

That's the problem? his style isn't cooler than anything else out there? he looks like a douche.? ?Kid Rock is more of a rock style than Axl? and? Kid hangs out with rappers.? ? ?You don't have to wear spandex to be a rocker? ?just wear jeans and a t shirt.? Axl's clothes are so baggy he looks like a skydiver on his way down to earth.? ?And the predator hairstyle isn't helping either.?
I am a huge Axl fan but even i can admit he looks stupid now.? ?If Axl looks the same way he looks now on his next tour? these are the kinds of expressions he will see on people's faces? when he performs? ?nervous confused no Huh Angry Embarrassed Cry rant
Being a rocker to me is not caring about what other people say about what you're wearing... how much of  a rocker will he be if he sticks to the rules and plays nice (or as we expect him to)?  Roll Eyes ok
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2006, 11:16:22 PM »

I wonder why he doesn't have his hair like he did in rio anymore?? Huh The braids make me think, there was some problem with his hair. and now he can only sport extensions. He should get his hair done where ever dizzy gets his done.

I don't know. Axl seems to have gotten more white trash in his dressing as the years go by. He's a fucking rock star he should dress like it.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2006, 11:27:44 PM »

I wonder why he doesn't have his hair like he did in rio anymore?? Huh The braids make me think, there was some problem with his hair. and now he can only sport extensions. He should get his hair done where ever dizzy gets his done.

I don't know. Axl seems to have gotten more white trash in his dressing as the years go by. He's a fucking rock star he should dress like it.

who gives a fuck about his hair.  I wonder what the rest of CD will sound like.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »

Let me guess.. you're a stripper AND you do hair...?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: