Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:01:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I.R.S. lnstrumental discussion (NO LINKS, REQUESTS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I.R.S. lnstrumental discussion (NO LINKS, REQUESTS  (Read 24538 times)
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2006, 11:54:23 PM »

If, by some chance, the source of the Trunk CD leak is identical to the source of the newer leaks, why intentionally remove Prostitute and replace it with Better?  I would imagine the Trunk CD, including prostitute, would have been presented, followed by Better...I don't see the logic in substituting a song

i think management was really worried about prostitute... so not releasing it again might have been a concession made to management, an attempt to not REALLY piss them off. hence, replace prostitute with a similar song that won't anger axl/merck AS much...

just my thoughts.

If we follow through with your theory, it could be entirely possible that Prostitute was/is being slated as the lead off single, hence 
the guarded attitude.  The  point of dissension I have with this is that, if anything, I would imagine TWAT being held in that regard, considering it's long been thought of as one of the "big guns" and is obviously a very personal song to Axl, which is not to say that Prostitute isn't.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2006, 12:00:04 AM »

i dont want a link or a discussion concerning an IRS Instrumental. La la la la la la la la la la.....................

do I pass the test?Huh?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2006, 12:01:36 AM »

It is neither from the trunk CD  nor from the trunk himself, if I told you I would have to kill you

I see lawsuits are trying to start...  LOL

Gunsguy

P.S> YES there are newier songs that you have not heard, "Soon" is the word folks!

There were rumors of an unauthorized internal leak. I guess I would not be out of line saying that this rumor was looking closer to becoming fact.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2006, 12:02:09 AM »

C'mon guys.? Promotion wheels are a spinnin away.? CITR was placed into a board member's hands by none other than Sanctuary.

Do you really believe that German girl story??

We'll get TWAT instrumental next...........then when we think the leaks have finished...........

BAM!!!!!? Another new song is eh-hmm...........leaked?!?

Who says that Sanctuary gave CITR to a board member? ?How do you know this is true? ?I'm off topic, and I'm a mod... Embarrassed
but I'm curious. ?

On topic...haven't heard any of the instrumentals. ? Undecided
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »

Because I aquired it not from trunk, my sources will never be reveiled, however I can tell you they are NOT FROM TRUNK, you must believe this, you have to understand that this is delicate, and timed to perfection

Gunsguy

your full of shit.... you didnt leak anything.. stop trying to take credit for something you didnt have jack squat to do with...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2006, 12:03:59 AM »

even tho its an instrumental we still cant post links to it?Huh
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 12:14:00 AM by Frozen_Inferno? » Logged
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2006, 12:07:59 AM »

Nope.  No links.   Smiley
Z
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2006, 12:10:06 AM »

Who says that Sanctuary gave CITR to a board member? ?How do you know this is true? ?I'm off topic, and I'm a mod... Embarrassed
but I'm curious. ?

On topic...haven't heard any of the instrumentals. ? Undecided

The board member will be more than happy to share his story once the "leak drama" is over and Chinese Democracy drops.

There is a plan to get this cd talked about prior to its release and it has worked wonders so far. ?Rolling Stones even wrote about the demos.

The GNR VR fued will also work wonders.

There's some definate talent in Sanctuary as far as I'm concerned.

Gunsguy is probably another Sanctuary contact. ?I'm guessing each contact has no idea who the other one is.

Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2006, 12:22:34 AM »

I'm skeptical of all these leak theories. 

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2006, 12:28:15 AM »

Because I aquired it not from trunk, my sources will never be reveiled, however I can tell you they are NOT FROM TRUNK, you must believe this, you have to understand that this is delicate, and timed to perfection

Gunsguy

your full of shit.... you didnt leak anything.. stop trying to take credit for something you didnt have jack squat to do with...

Havent you learned your lesson, why call him names when he might actually be a leaker, yeah real smart give the guy a reason to hold the tracks back. People like you never learn. Just shut up and if you think he is full of shit, keep it to yourself, people like you are the reason that it took IRS so long to come out with the clean version

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2006, 12:31:22 AM »

gunsguy knows as much as me. only track left is TWAT instrumental. he does not have anything else nor will anything else get leaked.
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2006, 12:33:57 AM »

Let it be shown Grin
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2006, 12:44:02 AM »

gunsguy knows as much as me. only track left is TWAT instrumental. he does not have anything else nor will anything else get leaked.

if true, I really believe it fuels the Trunk CD theory. Another full unheard track would of course supprt gunsguy.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2006, 12:51:40 AM »

Gunsguy

No one really thinks Trunk was a source, the idea is, your source could very well be the SAME as Trunk/Piazza's source.

Aka, the shit that went to Trunk came from the same place you got yours. Which means there is ONE source. Unless you can say different.
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2006, 12:55:14 AM »

Gunsguy

No one really thinks Trunk was a source, the idea is, your source could very well be the SAME as Trunk/Piazza's source.

Aka, the shit that went to Trunk came from the same place you got yours. Which means there is ONE source. Unless you can say different.

Again, if there is one source, why did the individual choose to replace prostitute with better, unless better was mislabelled?
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2006, 12:56:26 AM »

These specific rips are NOT from the Trunk CD.? Eddie Trunk himself confirmed Better was not on the disc he received.

-darknemus

Not this again... discussed to death.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2006, 12:56:55 AM »

could better be prostitute?  Tongue
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2006, 12:57:25 AM »

looks like the source for these songs is almost definetly the trunk cd.but didnt they say there was only 3 songs and 3 instrumentals.but we have 4 songs leaked so where did the fourth song come from

He said 3 songs in addition to IRS, and that he couldn't remember exactly what the other songs were. He also didn't know the names of the other songs.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2006, 12:57:50 AM »

Better was from a diff source and so was citr. Better is much further along than IRS and TWAT and CITR is from cassette not cd.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2006, 12:58:39 AM »

could better be prostitute?? Tongue

I don't know. Where did this mislabeled track theory come from?

Has anyone considered that this leak did not occur until AFTER Axl said the track name in the press? Maybe someone had the track for a while and simply wasn't sure of the name until Axl said it in the Rolling Stone interview?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: