Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:08:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I.R.S. lnstrumental discussion (NO LINKS, REQUESTS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I.R.S. lnstrumental discussion (NO LINKS, REQUESTS  (Read 24549 times)
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2006, 11:11:53 PM »

These specific rips are NOT from the Trunk CD.? Eddie Trunk himself confirmed Better was not on the disc he received.

-darknemus

Even if you rule out Better, there are still 3 full tracks that could have originated from Trunk. Additionally, the explanation given by Trunk was not very convincing, too many I think's. It is possible he was mistaken.

Care to explain why these rips are not from the Trunk CD?

the original had prostitute, not better.

my PURE SPECULATION is that the original sources for both leaks might have been similar (if not the same person)...

basically, the same person "re-leaked" the songs now for whatever reason (to put pressure on axl?)

HOWEVER

instead of prostitute, they put better on the CD (along with the instrumentals, which they did for the Trunk CD).

evidence to support this is that IRS is the same version that was from TRunk's cd... what are the odds the SAME cut would be used in two different leaks? ALSO- it explains why Better is the most "complete" sounding song. It is the most recent song because it was added to replace Prostitute (for whatever reason-- remember prostitute was also a similar rocker/shredder song). TWAT, under this theory, is also the same version from a few years ago on trunk's cd, which is why it too sounds half-complete. It also means that this person has access to new recordings (possibly indicating someone from the studio... but why would they want to pressure axl? someone from Universal is my leading choice for the 'source').

anyway, hope that makes some sense... there are still some blanks in the theory obviously, and i'm a little drunk... but i think it makes the most sense so far... i don't think merck and axl are behind it because they are legitimately concerned about more songs being leaked it seems...

now you know me better
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »

These ARE NOT FORM THE TRUNK CD FOLKS!  Tey are of "different" origin, yes its true I leaked this latest one, IRS instrumental

as for TWAT, soon IS THE WORD, if you don't believe me again, I can't tell you otherwise....

you guys diggin the new shit or what?

gunsguy

why why why why why why why

i fail to understand why just one person can answer that question. If it's inside information, then why bother posting that you know something here.

If it's not trunk, tell us why.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2006, 11:15:45 PM »

Because I aquired it not from trunk, my sources will never be reveiled, however I can tell you they are NOT FROM TRUNK, you must believe this, you have to understand that this is delicate, and timed to perfection

Gunsguy
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2006, 11:19:22 PM »

Because I aquired it not from trunk, my sources will never be reveiled, however I can tell you they are NOT FROM TRUNK, you must believe this, you have to understand that this is delicate, and timed to perfection

Gunsguy

Are you saying not from Trunk himself or not from the Trunk CD, as it is referred to now?

btw, thanks for finally saying something about it. Some people here come in and out and leave cryptic comments that we could all do without.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
AxlGunner
VIP

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Gunsguy

Are you saying not from Trunk himself or not from the Trunk CD, as it is referred to now?

it seems like he's saying both  Smiley

now you know me better
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2006, 11:22:19 PM »

I like the underlying synth and the acoustic guitar.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »

These ARE NOT FORM THE TRUNK CD FOLKS!? Tey are of "different" origin, yes its true I leaked this latest one, IRS instrumental

as for TWAT, soon IS THE WORD, if you don't believe me again, I can't tell you otherwise....

gunsguy

Thanks for this.

Are there any other new songs out there besides instrumentals of what we already have?
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2006, 11:25:13 PM »

These ARE NOT FORM THE TRUNK CD FOLKS!  Tey are of "different" origin, yes its true I leaked this latest one, IRS instrumental

gunsguy

Thanks for this.

Are there any other new songs out there besides instrumentals of what we already have?

Therein lies the Million Dollar question...What is this mysterious second source?
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2006, 11:26:13 PM »

It is neither from the trunk CD  nor from the trunk himself, if I told you I would have to kill you

I see lawsuits are trying to start...  LOL

Gunsguy

P.S> YES there are newier songs that you have not heard, "Soon" is the word folks!
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2006, 11:27:45 PM »

It is neither from the trunk CD  nor from the trunk himself, if I told you I would have to kill you

I see lawsuits are trying to start...  LOL

Gunsguy

P.S> YES there are newier songs that you have not heard, "Soon" is the word folks!

The intrigue escalates!
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2006, 11:35:45 PM »

It is neither from the trunk CD? nor from the trunk himself, if I told you I would have to kill you

I see lawsuits are trying to start...? LOL

Gunsguy

Cool - thanks for the info.
Grass
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2006, 11:37:45 PM »

It is neither from the trunk CD? nor from the trunk himself, if I told you I would have to kill you

I see lawsuits are trying to start...? LOL

Gunsguy

Awesome news!  Tell your source thanks for me.  beer
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2006, 11:39:09 PM »

Irs instrumental trade value?  rofl
Take your pick for the trade: a 9 second clip of CITR or a fake 14 second clip of Seven. rofl
uhhhh, dude, the instrumental is real... so is the 9 second clip of CITR...

I'm confused
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2006, 11:41:31 PM »

If, by some chance, the source of the Trunk CD leak is identical to the source of the newer leaks, why intentionally remove Prostitute and replace it with Better?  I would imagine the Trunk CD, including prostitute, would have been presented, followed by Better...I don't see the logic in substituting a song
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2006, 11:44:44 PM »

uhhhh, dude, the instrumental is real... so is the 9 second clip of CITR...
I was joking. confused

Of course I know CITR is real.

AxlGunner
VIP

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2006, 11:46:13 PM »

If, by some chance, the source of the Trunk CD leak is identical to the source of the newer leaks, why intentionally remove Prostitute and replace it with Better?? I would imagine the Trunk CD, including prostitute, would have been presented, followed by Better...I don't see the logic in substituting a song

i think management was really worried about prostitute... so not releasing it again might have been a concession made to management, an attempt to not REALLY piss them off. hence, replace prostitute with a similar song that won't anger axl/merck AS much...

just my thoughts.

now you know me better
Z
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2006, 11:47:41 PM »

Anybody notice the difference in quality on the instrumental   Wink

hihi  Puppets I tell yuh.......
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »

Anybody notice the difference in quality on the instrumental? ?Wink

hihi? Puppets I tell yuh.......

its mp4

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »

Anybody notice the difference in quality on the instrumental? ?Wink

hihi? Puppets I tell yuh.......

its mp4
errr now its mp3
Z
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

C'mon guys.  Promotion wheels are a spinnin away.  CITR was placed into a board member's hands by none other than Sanctuary.

Do you really believe that German girl story??

We'll get TWAT instrumental next...........then when we think the leaks have finished...........

BAM!!!!!  Another new song is eh-hmm...........leaked?!?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: