Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:05:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Propaganda
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Propaganda  (Read 12029 times)
GNRLived
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 10, 2006, 11:51:20 AM »

Hi,

Just wondering why the Weiland Statement was originally added to the HTGTH news section and then removed.
Why is Axl's statement still part of the news section and Scotts removed.

My view on Weiland is:
-- False rockstar attitude that made a show of VR at Live 8. They have become the joke of the event and Scott Weiland played a major part.
-- Dresses like an 80's AXL.
-- Pretends to be an intellect and rants about rockin roll rebellions in his live gigs. I was at the Dublin VR gig and Weiland was a pratt. His rants are like a 10 year old trying to be cool.

My view on removing Weilands comments from HTGTH news section:
-- Biased.
-- Propaganda.
-- Lick arse site. Heads can be found up Axls/Sanctuary?s ass.

I mean why when there is news sections added for every little Axl and GNR mention and then when suddenly one that "Will tick Axl off" arrives it gets removed.

I dont understand.......
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:53:36 AM »

-- Biased.
-- Propaganda.

Ok. Thanks for your opinion.

I value it as much as Weiland's.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:54:29 AM »

Because Scott doesn't need more attention. This is a GNR page, and Scott can stick his stupid statement up his bum bum

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
T_Roxie
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »

-- Biased.
-- Propaganda.

I value it as much as Weiland's.? ok

/jarmo
Owned! rofl
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »

Will tick Axl off"
actually i think it iwll make Axl laugh

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 11:56:05 AM »

-- Biased.
-- Propaganda.

/jarmo

Smackdown! Shocked

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 11:56:16 AM »

hihi  hihi  ok

And by the way, great first post "gnrlived". Welcome to this place. This is a Guns N Roses forum. Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 11:58:18 AM by Siliconmessiah » Logged
GNRLived
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 12:04:34 PM »

Dont get me wrong Jarmo. I read this site all the time and think its great. Super infact. Been reading for years. Great job.

I dont rate Weilands statement either, however, I find it stupid to ignore it. I mean some banged up cockstar that even mentions Axl you post on the news section. Then Weiland responds you ignore.

Come on folks. We cant complain about Magazines and Journalists for being biased and then be biased ourselves. Democracy. Most magazines have already written their biased CD review before even hearing the album and that pisses me off. But that does not mean that we need to be biased aswell. I mean if I stick my head up Axls arse I expect shit to be on my head. Right??

Just because the site is hosted by sanctuary doesnt mean we have to act like sanctuary!!!
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 12:06:21 PM »

only way axl can defend himself now is by releasing the album
rv62900
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 12:06:40 PM »

Hi,

Just wondering why the Weiland Statement was originally added to the HTGTH news section and then removed.

My view on Weiland is:
-- False rockstar attitude that made a show of VR at Live 8. They have become the joke of the event and Scott Weiland played a major part.
-- Dresses like an 80's AXL.
-- Pretends to be an intellect and rants about rockin roll rebellions in his live gigs. I was at the Dublin VR gig and Weiland was a pratt. His rants are like a 10 year old trying to be cool.

-- Biased.
-- Propaganda.

I mean why when there is news sections added for every little Axl and GNR mention and then when suddenly one that "Will tick Axl off" arrives it gets removed.

I dont understand.......

besides the last part, i actually think ur first post is quit good, u seem like u r pro Axl

Rock on ok
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 12:14:24 PM »

Its a fair question that Jarmo has not answered. Give an answer instead of a sarcastic reponse would have been a better approach.
makane
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 12:19:19 PM »

Its a fair question that Jarmo has not answered. Give an answer instead of a sarcastic reponse would have been a better approach.
Add 1 to 1, what do ya get?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 12:20:10 PM »

First I wanted people to see how low somebody can go, then I realized, why give this guy the exposure he seems to crave?

He's got nothing to do with the court case between Axl and Duff and Slash.

Axl released a legal press release as a response to the lawsuit that's going on, Weiland released something else...

Happy now?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRLived
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 12:21:06 PM »

Sorry about the sarcasm. Its an Irish thing. I dont mean anything harsh by it.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 12:22:18 PM »

First I wanted people to see how low somebody can go, then I realized, why give this guy the exposure he seems to crave?

Axl released a legal press release as a response to the lawsuit that's going on, Weiland released something else...

Happy now?

/jarmo

Completely agree, plus we have this forum for crap like that to be read.  I was surprised when I seen it on the front page and I'm glad Jarmo removed it.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 12:23:27 PM »

Happy now?

/jarmo

Thanks for clearing this up. ok? Some people in the other forum for Scotts reaction were beginning to assume maybe it turned out to be false.
GNRLived
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »

Thanks for the reply at least I can see your reasons. ?

Ahh feck it. I dont care. Maybe we could have simply changed the title of the news section from 'Weiland responds' to 'Weiland mentions Axl to seek attention'.

I just think that if we add comments about Axl (even negative) from other rock stars we should do the same for Weiland even if he is a pratt that annoys me. Just wouldnt want this site to become known as a pack of Axl worshipers who destory anything negative. Sounds too like the American government.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 12:37:47 PM »

Happy now?

/jarmo

Well Jarmo, my only response to what you said is that you post MENTIONS of Axl/GNR/ex members from newspapers or online articles in the news section.  This is certainly a MENTION of Axl and other ex GNR members isnt it?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 12:41:28 PM »

It's a mention all right.

But is it worth mentioning?  Wink

/jarmo

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 12:44:10 PM »

Does anybody not think that to Guns N' Roses (You remember the band don't you - the one this site is about), Weiland's comments are totally irrelevant, and about as useful as a comment by any other random person that has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

If it's irrelevant to Guns N' Roses, why should it be news on a Guns N' Roses site?

@#$%Funker
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: