Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 10:19:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ________
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ________  (Read 50301 times)
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »

If all this is NOT planned and part of some guerilla marketing campaing, then the only way to stop leaks is a statement from the band. The longer they remain silent, the more tracks will leak.

OMG totally agreed!!!  With all this going on...all these leaks...where the hell is Axl and the band and Merck.  You would think this is getting so out of hand that an official statement or mini press conference, even an interview would happen on one of the music channels.   Where are they in this "crisis" that the GNR camp is having??

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2006, 11:35:23 AM »

Yes, CITR will probably be the last song to leak.

It will happen soon, certain parties are "haggling".
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »

according to people at mygnr.com, the whole album is going to leak. if this is true, i want to do everything in my power to stop people from getting it before it's time. if it leaks, do not share it if you get it, do not upload the songs, hell you shouldn't even download them! there is too much work and honour put into this for it to just be stolen! i know this is a stab in the dark and i feel like a mouse fighting a cat but fuck, i don't want to stand by and let this happen! if anything, we can slow it down by telling people what's at stake for axl! anyone with me?

Honestly, what do you care if the album is leaked? ?Business is business and I'm sorry that you get emotionally involved with people that don't give a shit about you. ?You could shut down the internet as a whole and the album would still leak to the masses. ?I had the Illusions and TSI years before they were released and there was no internet at the time. ?Did the leaking of the Illusions hurt the sales or destroy the integrity of the albums? No. ?If you don't want to listen to the tracks, then don't. ?Cry to Merk, say a prayer, jerkoff into a towel - just quit bitching about it being the end of the world, because it isn't.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »

Why!!!!

Ritz Reeves III
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2006, 11:37:55 AM »

you so called fans make me sick. ok
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »

We cant stop the album from leaking even if the forums were to be shut down they'd still be a way of getting a hold of the tracks for the CD. I mean I really dont want the rest of the album to leak but if it happens can any really hold out and not download them I dont think I would be able to hold out. We've waited to long for this and I think a lot of people are would be tempted to download the album if it leaks! There is simply nothing we can do!

EEEERRRR Little boy
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2006, 11:39:56 AM »

Have you heard the leaked songs? Yes? Then you are a hypocrite.  ok
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2006, 11:40:54 AM »

We cant stop the album from leaking even if the forums were to be shut down they'd still be a way of getting a hold of the tracks for the CD. I mean I really dont want the rest of the album to leak but if it happens can any really hold out and not download them I dont think I would be able to hold out. We've waited to long for this and I think a lot of people are would be tempted to download the album if it leaks! There is simply nothing we can do!

Well said. If we dont see them on here, we can get them elsewhere.  Most forums with an "other bands" section are raving about the leaks.  Not to mention, they ALLOW them to be posted and DO NOT delete them.  I'm not saying that this board should be run the same, because I am truly indifferent.  Its just the fact that it will happen no matter what and nothing can be done to stop it, except for Axl putting the album on shelves immediately. 

Steel_Angel
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2006, 11:43:14 AM »

Seriously, stop bieng a Hypocrite. ok
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2006, 11:46:19 AM »

And how so?  Because some want it leaked and others don't?  I guess people with opinions aren't your flavor.. have a nice life in solitary confinement.

W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »

A real remedy to stop the leaks is to collectively shot down all gnr messageboards untill CD is released. Or untill the release date is set......Unfortunately...every album seems to get leaked prior to it's release a month later....

That won't do a damn thing, there are message boards not exclusively devoted to GNR that would be all over leaks, and many of those boards don't have moderators who bother deleting links, either ...

Even ultimate guitar.com was linking directy to the tracks.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
88 Days
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2006, 11:48:28 AM »

according to people at mygnr.com, the whole album is going to leak. if this is true, i want to do everything in my power to stop people from getting it before it's time. if it leaks, do not share it if you get it, do not upload the songs, hell you shouldn't even download them! there is too much work and honour put into this for it to just be stolen! i know this is a stab in the dark and i feel like a mouse fighting a cat but fuck, i don't want to stand by and let this happen! if anything, we can slow it down by telling people what's at stake for axl! anyone with me?

Honestly, what do you care if the album is leaked? ?Business is business and I'm sorry that you get emotionally involved with people that don't give a shit about you. ?You could shut down the internet as a whole and the album would still leak to the masses. ?I had the Illusions and TSI years before they were released and there was no internet at the time. ?Did the leaking of the Illusions hurt the sales or destroy the integrity of the albums? No. ?If you don't want to listen to the tracks, then don't. ?Cry to Merk, say a prayer, jerkoff into a towel - just quit bitching about it being the end of the world, because it isn't.
fuck off with the personal attacks you idiot, what the hell is wrong with you.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2006, 11:55:03 AM »

oh, so what you're saying is that I should sift through the 18 billion other threads of "what are Axl's hobbies"? Dude, if you you don't want to read anybody's comments, do look into the thread. Some of you douchebags are so self righteous. Take a look in the mirror at all the redudant bullshit you spew yourself, and then comment. until then, kiss my ass.

Frankly, if you want to be an accepted by the other memebers of this board, it is only polite that you sift through the last two pages before posting.  This thread was one of about 10 until the mods took care of it.  We dont need 10 different threads to hear people spout off on the same bullshit. Get it?

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2006, 11:58:43 AM »

i think it`s funny that first the leaks united the gnr community and now they divide it again hihi

as i said in another thread, i listened to irs, twat and better and that`s enough for me...  i want a complete and fresh record and not a record i know every song of..... there was no way being a gnr fan and not listening to the first leaks, but now you should be strong ok

i know that i won`t listen to anything that leaks before CD comes out. after that it`s interesting to listen to the demos to find out the developement, etc...

if there?s no sign of CD this summer, i?ll give a fuck though....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »

I'm not going to listen to the whole thing if it leaks, because it looks like Axl's just about ready to put it out. I will download it all though, and if CD doesn't come out soon I'll listen. This may be the only way we'll ever get to hear this cd. I'm certainly not gonna wait 40 years like the Brian Wilson fans did.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2006, 12:07:57 PM »

That was most intelligent.  Anything else you would like to add? I love it when people with the cognitive ability equivalent to that of small vermin try to argue with me.  Step in line asshole.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:18 PM »

Well said. If we dont see them on here, we can get them elsewhere.? Most forums with an "other bands" section are raving about the leaks.? Not to mention, they ALLOW them to be posted and DO NOT delete them.? I'm not saying that this board should be run the same, because I am truly indifferent.? Its just the fact that it will happen no matter what and nothing can be done to stop it, except for Axl putting the album on shelves immediately.?

Yah..one of my friends at work hasn't been getting them from a forum at all some other site but not a forum.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »

Well said. If we dont see them on here, we can get them elsewhere.? Most forums with an "other bands" section are raving about the leaks.? Not to mention, they ALLOW them to be posted and DO NOT delete them.? I'm not saying that this board should be run the same, because I am truly indifferent.? Its just the fact that it will happen no matter what and nothing can be done to stop it, except for Axl putting the album on shelves immediately.?

Yah..one of my friends at work hasn't been getting them from a forum at all some other site but not a forum.

Yeah, the tracks are everywhere.  I don't see much point in creating an initiative to shut down the world to prevent an album from leaking.  It has happened consistently with every album since the internet has become prominent as a means for communication information.  Yet, people were still listening to leaked material in the 70's, before the internet.  Funny how that works.  But yeah, lets shut down the internet and call it a day.

88 Days
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2006, 12:15:39 PM »

That was most intelligent.? Anything else you would like to add? I love it when people with the cognitive ability equivalent to that of small vermin try to argue with me.? Step in line asshole.
lmao @ a internet poser sitting angry infront of his computer, telling people to "step in line".
wow, big words for someone like you, i advice you to take your own damn advice, "step in line" and stop encouraging people to leak tracks that have yet to be released.
vermin? at least i'm not a virgin. don't worry, i feel your bitterness, i used to be there too, but enough with this, you're not worthy of my time, and bring on the "comeback", i'm not gonna read it anyway, i've got a life to take care of. bye now.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 12:17:23 PM by 88 Days » Logged
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2006, 12:17:22 PM »

Both of you need to stop the namecalling. You wanna talk... you talk. But respect other posters.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: