Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ________
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ________  (Read 50363 times)
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2006, 04:19:53 AM »

I think everyone on this board is entitled to listen to the new songs if they want to. We are being bastards by trying to prevent this...its the people who have the tracks already who are trying to stop the leaks. The wheels are in motion motherfuckers....they cant be stopped, Wake up.? hihi hihi hihi hihi
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 04:52:23 AM by Skeba » Logged

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
bucketman
Headliner

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:09 AM »

Plain and simple. An announced release date. If I knew for a fact that CD was ACTUALLY coming out, I would not want to listen to any new clips. I think most of you would do the same. But, since we are still left in the dark, we will continue to let "curiosity kill the cat".
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:46 AM »

again, you could have said this in a thread thats already opened, besides

its been mentioned a million times already
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2006, 01:01:39 AM »

Plain and simple. An announced release date. If I knew for a fact that CD was ACTUALLY coming out, I would not want to listen to any new clips. I think most of you would do the same. But, since we are still left in the dark, we will continue to let "curiosity kill the cat".

That won't stop leaks. Some people will always leech. I probably would.

Leaker (if it's not a marketing ploy) is getting off on this. Some pathetic kid in mom's basement.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2006, 01:01:58 AM »

Yeah thanks for the tiresome redundancy. ?I hope Jarmo bans every jackass that posted the same damn comment 5000000 times.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2006, 01:04:07 AM »

So how do you announce a specific release date if the album's not even finished?
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2006, 01:05:14 AM »

Can you try next time to read other posts that are talking about this issue, and just put it in that post instead of making a new one and well fucking the mods and Jarmo over tommorow with some shit to clean up?

Thanks,

Jimmer

Fuck All Y'all
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:11 AM »

The leaks are gonna come out anywy so people can hear the song, b4 it was finished

face it, DEMOS fasicinate people to hear the evolution of a song

whether it be a song they've heard about for a dozen years or to hear it in a raw form

I could have the whole fucking album as demo's and would still buy CD ?the 1st day of it's release

That being said, I will only see GnR in NYC, not Philly, as we all know Axl loves NY love
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:52 AM »

A remedy to stop unwanted leaks

bucketman
Headliner

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2006, 01:07:24 AM »

oh, so what you're saying is that I should sift through the 18 billion other threads of "what are Axl's hobbies"? Dude, if you you don't want to read anybody's comments, do look into the thread. Some of you douchebags are so self righteous. Take a look in the mirror at all the redudant bullshit you spew yourself, and then comment. until then, kiss my ass.
bucketman
Headliner

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2006, 01:10:42 AM »

Actually, why don't one of you find a thread with an appropriate title (ie. A remedy to stop unwanted leaks) and go ahead and tell me what page it's on. Seriously, I want you do the fucking research.
godiva
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2006, 03:32:40 AM »

There is a very nice search button that  might help..... hell, I'm new here and I know how to use it! If I can do it..... good luck! I for one am sick and tired of reading the same shit again again and again with all new titles etc and I'm not the only one.
W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2006, 06:03:25 AM »

Who gives a fuck if people make similar threads, its only a forum on the internet, its not the end of the world. This sort of thing does not merit people being rude and patronising, there are too many keyboard warriors around here! Everyone wants to be a policeman. If a thought occurs to you you should be able to post it as you are thinking about it, not have to search the board to make sure your idea isn't too similar to someone elses.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2006, 06:08:45 AM »

I give a fuck. And the rest of the people who moderate the board. And most possibly the majority of the active board. If everyone just posted a new topic the whole board would become unreadable.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2006, 06:26:12 AM »

But there is no need to be rude, it makes new posters feel unwelcome. I must have read 10 threads over the last couple of days that started 'delete this if you want' or 'sorry if this is in the wrong section'. Chill out, it takes 2 seconds to decide if you want to read a thread from its opening post.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
godiva
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2006, 06:41:36 AM »

I don't think it is anybody's intention to make new people feel unwelcome. I'm new and I found out that everybody is real nice to me and very helpful. But then again, I don't start pointless threads again and again. Quite frankly, I am one of those people who is really fed up with all these stupid new threads saying the same thing.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2006, 06:43:46 AM »

let the leaks happen, just stop passing the links on to other message boards and sending them into radio stations.. If you just listened to them here or whever you wouldn't be spreading them all over... Then again whoever has the disk can set the links up anywhere, kazza limewire or wherever..

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2006, 06:44:49 AM »

A real remedy to stop the leaks is to collectively shot down all gnr messageboards untill CD is released. Or untill the release date is set......Unfortunately...every album seems to get leaked prior to it's release a month later....

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2006, 06:57:05 AM »

A real remedy to stop the leaks is to collectively shot down all gnr messageboards untill CD is released. Or untill the release date is set......Unfortunately...every album seems to get leaked prior to it's release a month later....

What are all the people that spend 16 hours a day here going to do without it.... hihi Force them to see the big ball of light in the sky rofl
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2006, 07:05:15 AM »

That won't do a damn thing, there are message boards not exclusively devoted to GNR that would be all over leaks, and many of those boards don't have moderators who bother deleting links, either ...

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: