Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 11:28:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124218 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2006, 06:55:16 PM »

I'm all for next tour Axl deferring the stage to his lawyers to read the rants.

axl will be ready to speak and the he'll be like RANT, then a set of ten suits with a huge scroll will just start unloading hihi

rofl

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2006, 06:55:28 PM »

Hey, at least we also know that at 5:30am, you can find Axl at home ok

I'm sure that goes for almost all the other 23 hours too Cheesy
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2006, 06:56:22 PM »

Hey, at least we also know that at 5:30am, you can find Axl at home ok

I'm sure that goes for almost all the other 23 hours too Cheesy

hihi

You know, I never realized that being a GNR fan also came benefits.

I don't have to go out to find entertainment.  This is cheap, free and fun just sitting home and refreshing HTGTH on my browser rofl
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2006, 06:56:37 PM »

whoever has prostitue please leak it to drive the crowd to another thread Grin
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »

I still think what he said is true.
I don't care what any Slash fans have to say. Fans don't know every little fucking thing that goes on behind closed doors.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Z
« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:13 PM »

I've remained optimistic for 10 years. ?Velvet Revolver helped hold many over through the wait that extended beyond the end of 2002.

As far as entertainment........I suppose it's entertainment for people who love watching those horrible "reality" shows.

I've waited just as long... and now it looks like there MIGHT be an end in sight, plus we've heard a sample of what to expect, I'm not going to throw a hissy fit over Axl being Axl. ?Aren't you used to messed up stuff happening over the past 10 years? ?I got over being "angry" about it a long time ago.

Not angry........fed up.

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:20 PM »

I'm all for next tour Axl deferring the stage to his lawyers to read the rants.

axl will be ready to speak and the he'll be like RANT, then a set of ten suits with a huge scroll will just start unloading hihi

Complete with Beta translating from the side of the stage.

And the deaf girl from Sesame Street on the other side of the stage doing sign-language for the hearing impared.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:29 PM »

god of thunder, Pandora, Eazy E, chineseillusions, Saul, Tkkyj, oneway23, D?, wishiwasslash, Jdawg, lennonisgod, Alan, BrokenGlass, lookingforbigfoot, alexrose, gnrbaby, RnT, Z, BaDoBsEsSiOn418, chas, Slash McKagan, avesia, christina_rose, Red Sox Fan, norway, Mike McKagan, Thorazine Shuffle, thejoker, torqued, Axl4Prez2004, Anguro, DunkinDave, HungerForChaos, Speedy0587, nambis, BabyGorilla, jameslofton29, schultjr, SINSHINE, erose, Axl Rose Child, SOLGER, Kaybee, Shotgun, Vicious Wishes, The Bedouin, jabba2, Garry, Bad_Apple (+ 1 Hidden) and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

that might be a record in one thread hihi

Lets just wait until something official is said to straighten this mess..

where were you when the leaked tracks came out dude?
 hihi

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #528 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »

Simply Astonishing...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #529 on: March 06, 2006, 07:00:28 PM »

Once again its simple reading comprehension.

The same people who believed the bullshit jon bon jovi story are the same ones believing this bullshit.

Did Axl say Slash said that? Maybe

Did Slash really say that? I seriously, seriously doubt it.

U have to use your brain. Why the fuck would Slash tell Axl of all people some shit like this? ?10 years and he pops up on his doorstep to bitch and complain about his successful new band? ?

dont some of u realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I think Axl realizes that his 3 guitarist combined cant hold Slash's guitar pick and is tryin to bust up VR so maybe Slash will come back.

Christos, U believe what u want to believe but Ill never jump on board to anything.

I remember when this board worshipped that Raoaxlse fuck and to me Mysteron is just a little bit above that guy.

Im still waiting on that street team by the way.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #530 on: March 06, 2006, 07:00:45 PM »

I still think what he said is true.
I don't care what any Slash fans have to say. Fans don't know every little fucking thing that goes on behind closed doors.

it's true we really don't know anything but what we are told.. I just can't compute how slash would just show up out of nowhere to axl's property after all those years and just allow him to sit down and talk about all his band members from vr,, Axl wouldn't let him stay at a live show, but he has no problem letting him come in for a venting about duff matt n scott? of course anything is possible just seems odd plus the fact he was asked about slash in a recent interview
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #531 on: March 06, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

You really would't make this kinda public announcement without having conclusive proof.

We cant forget or start to hate the former members just cause they disagree with Axl or shit in the media etc etc.

Well I like robin BH or anyone in GNR far better than Slash or any formers. I don't hate them at all but I'm indefferent to them.
I'm just not in the typical "the old GNR could do no wrong and was the greatest ever" type club.
each to their own....

Anyways

I sorta have waited for this press release.  thanks again Mysteron.

I imagine the band needed to release itself from the ghosts of the past before cd.

And people you too, release yourselves! peace
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2006, 07:01:36 PM »

"Please note that the release that was sent over the ?Business Wire? was edited. The Press Release we present you on this page is the actual intended information."

Direct hweitzman@ggfirm.com

~ From MYGNR ~ The news one was edited.

~ Edit: This means both Merck and Axl's attorney have confirmed that Slash visited Axl in October.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 07:04:21 PM by Axl Rose Child » Logged
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #533 on: March 06, 2006, 07:02:19 PM »

This is really...uhm interesting, I don't know what to say, except that it doesnt surprise me on slash's behalf, I mean, it was shocking but not surprising...I was reading the article on blabbermouth amazed at the things Slash said about VR, and I was saying outloud..this can't be...this can't be...then my sister said ...what? And I told her that something had happened between Slash and Axl and she said...what? did Slash came crying to axl's house for forgiveness ? And I look at her even more amazed and say....how the hell do you know ?? And she laughed saying she didnt know she was just taking a wild guess...

Axl may have a distorted sense of reality and has a unique perspective of the world, but he doesnt strike me as being a blatant liar...so I think I believe this story about slash.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #534 on: March 06, 2006, 07:02:32 PM »

Once again its simple reading comprehension.

The same people who believed the bullshit jon bon jovi story are the same ones believing this bullshit.

Did Axl say Slash said that? Maybe

Did Slash really say that? I seriously, seriously doubt it.

U have to use your brain. Why the fuck would Slash tell Axl of all people some shit like this? ?10 years and he pops up on his doorstep to bitch and complain about his successful new band? ?

dont some of u realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I think Axl realizes that his 3 guitarist combined cant hold Slash's guitar pick and is tryin to bust up VR so maybe Slash will come back.

Christos, U believe what u want to believe but Ill never jump on board to anything.

I remember when this board worshipped that Raoaxlse fuck and to me Mysteron is just a little bit above that guy.

I only agree witht eh part of why would slash do this especially qwith axl after ten years of not speaking.. I don't agree witht eh 3 guitar players or trying to sabotage vr.. I mean he is twisted so anything is possible but why do it when they are on a lul
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #535 on: March 06, 2006, 07:03:40 PM »

god of thunder, Pandora, Eazy E, chineseillusions, Saul, Tkkyj, oneway23, D?, wishiwasslash, Jdawg, lennonisgod, Alan, BrokenGlass, lookingforbigfoot, alexrose, gnrbaby, RnT, Z, BaDoBsEsSiOn418, chas, Slash McKagan, avesia, christina_rose, Red Sox Fan, norway, Mike McKagan, Thorazine Shuffle, thejoker, torqued, Axl4Prez2004, Anguro, DunkinDave, HungerForChaos, Speedy0587, nambis, BabyGorilla, jameslofton29, schultjr, SINSHINE, erose, Axl Rose Child, SOLGER, Kaybee, Shotgun, Vicious Wishes, The Bedouin, jabba2, Garry, Bad_Apple (+ 1 Hidden) and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

that might be a record in one thread hihi

Lets just wait until something official is said to straighten this mess..

where were you when the leaked tracks came out dude?
 hihi

I was always working or sleeping when they came out.. Cry
Z
« Reply #536 on: March 06, 2006, 07:05:22 PM »

raoxsle was from Sanctuary. ?Same guy who was BigBadBillyRose. ?In the end he outright fucked with everybody but what he shared in the beginning was probably true as far as he knew.

Neiother here nor there anymore ?confused

AS far as the Street Team........ hihi.......we're it. ?Great recruiting job huh?? ?We're all getting in the ring and attacking each other.

Maybe they want a whole new fan base and are trying to make us weed each other out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ?rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #537 on: March 06, 2006, 07:07:42 PM »

You decided not to address the issue that I was sent the same exact information Mysteron received. I guess I'm also making shit up like Raoxsle....

Oh wait, I'm a little above that guy just like Mysteron because we happen to have gotten a press release e-mailed to us.

Roll Eyes

raoxsle was from Sanctuary.  Same guy who was BigBadBillyRose.  In the end he outright fucked with everybody but what he shared in the beginning was probably true as far as he knew.

He fooled you and I have yet to see proof he was involved with the band in any way.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #538 on: March 06, 2006, 07:08:56 PM »

25 pages, this place never fails

I honestly don't believe it.. Saying something like that in a sober moment is highly unlikely plus teh strain this would put on his friendship between scott n the rest.. hasn't seen axl in 10 years and this is how he begins no

25 pages.. well at least the interest is still alive ?peace

I agree Mike.. it does sound weird doesn't it.. that he said he hadn't seen him in 10 years. Maybe he didn't want to bring it up and the stuff Slash said about his bandmates unless he had to because of how much shit would hit the fan with his bandmates. That's the only reason I can think of. It just seems weird Slash appearing on Axl's doorstep like that.

so slash strolled up during a lawsuit and axl allowed him in and said what's on your mind, or did he open the door ?and slash just started blurting out insults towards scott matt n duff while axl slammed the door while slash tried to hold the door with his foot

Uhmm as I said.. I agree with you.. it does sound weird.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #539 on: March 06, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »

if jarmo is like raoxsle then jarmo would be.................................

omraj Shocked

and.....

amroj Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: