Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:29:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 137838 times)
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »

Should I assume that we will get a press release about the tour and album once these "loose" ends get taken care of?
shaun
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2006, 05:00:35 PM »

A response from Merck

==========================================

To be clear this is a counter claim and a result of them suing Axl not just once but twice.

When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it.

This will not delay the new album - quite the opposite - tying up these loose ends allows us to get on with it

/wonders what will be happening in the VR camp over the coming days  Roll Eyes
speed_stone
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »

I smell some Bullshit!
Axl keeps contradicting himself.
He said many times recently that he hasn't seen Slash since 1995 and now all the sudden there is a suprise visit?
Sure... ?rofl

if you want to talk about contradictions, your man slash is the epitome.
i'm sick of your negative bullshit.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2006, 05:02:07 PM »

A response from Merck

To be clear this is a counter claim and a result of them suing Axl not just once but twice.

When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it.

This will not delay the new album - quite the opposite - tying up these loose ends allows us to get on with it

I can't help but feel a bit stupid when reading these comments by management. Just like when Mysteron wanted us to go and bash some reporter for not liking the leaks. Geez, we're not 15 anymore.

I don't feel stupid but it surely makes them look stupid.

Stupid for issuing a press release as an answer to two lawsuits he feels are wrong?

They sued him for something that Axl's side says was a clerical error. Duff and Slash's lawsuit claims Axl was "suffering an apparent attack of arrogance and ego".

Now when he gets his side of the story out, he looks stupid?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2006, 05:02:20 PM »

Hey remember when we were told that "outside influences" were holding up CD?

So was this the outside influence..the convo took place outside (between Slash and Axl)?

okay just trying to add some humor to this so don't mind me Grin
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2006, 05:02:50 PM »

thx Mysteron.

and thx Axl, i had an amazing good laugh, imagining Slash & co.

hope this story is true, i think it is, people will see Axl is not all
black, and Slash & Duff are not all white.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #406 on: March 06, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »

A response from Merck

Yeah.. We want DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE FUCKING BAND. Not a fucking law suit.
AFUCKINMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont even know why any of yall care about this crap. WE/I WANT A GOD DAMN SINGLE!

Agreed. Car dealership lawsuits. Ex-bandmember lawsuits. We don't care ............................!

Merck - Get the Drift . . . We want information about CD . . . everything else is crap. "Everyone complains . . ." what a jerk.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »

i really hope slash really said that about matt. i really can't stand that scumbag. he's the biggest backstabber... fuck him..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2006, 05:03:23 PM »

A response from Merck

I can't help but feel a bit stupid when reading these comments by management. Just like when Mysteron wanted us to go and bash some reporter for not liking the leaks. Geez, we're not 15 anymore.

Stupid for issuing a press release as an answer to two lawsuits he feels are wrong?

They sued him for something that Axl's side says was a clerical error. Duff and Slash's lawsuit claims Axl was "suffering an apparent attack of arrogance and ego".

/jarmo

It seems very childish and unnecesary to me.
Allman
The Flying Dutchman
Rocker

Rock N' Roll Jesus

« Reply #409 on: March 06, 2006, 05:03:29 PM »

Never a dull moment and the summer tour hasn't even started yet ?hihi
I'm gearing up.
Tnks Mysteron for posting Merck's response, we atleast got his attention ?ok

Elvis has left the building
Thank you and goodnight
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »

A response from Merck

/jarmo

Well said Jarmo ok
Origen
« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2006, 05:05:02 PM »

A response from Merck

/jarmo

Because it's written as if it came from a Highschool
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2006, 05:06:08 PM »

It seems very childish and unnecesary to me.

Why?

Sure, it may seem childish, but it also looks like he's just playing the game that started when he was sued....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #413 on: March 06, 2006, 05:06:12 PM »

A response from Merck

/jarmo

There is more at stake than the clerical error . . . ?or this would be gone already
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

They sued him for something that Axl's side says was a clerical error

But didnt they release a statement concerning this a year ago?
speed_stone
« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2006, 05:07:39 PM »

i really hope slash really said that about matt. i really can't stand that scumbag. he's the biggest backstabber... fuck him..

matt is a coward, did you ever read that story matt offered about axl chasing him and his dog around with a chair and matt didn't dare to go back to the studio? rofl nuff said.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2006, 05:07:51 PM »

A response from Merck

Thanks Mysteron, and thanks Merk! ?That last statement, about tying up loose ends, makes me feel a lot better. ?Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »

For something to be delayed it has to have a date ... think about it.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #418 on: March 06, 2006, 05:11:35 PM »

It's great Axl gets his side of the story out and shit. But that Merck responce was lame and made him sound like a fuckin prick.

"When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it."

Yeah considering the fanbase has been asking for information for years.. not on a law suit but on the band and Axl himself.. music wise.

Thanks Mysteron tho.. good lookin bro.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #419 on: March 06, 2006, 05:12:07 PM »

A response from Merck

/jarmo

The press releasewasn't stupid to me .But the amount of time it took then the issue it was .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: