Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 138143 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #340 on: March 06, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »

What is wrong with some of you? Axl childish? Not a chance in hell. He's way too smart and chooses his words carefully in his official statements. Tru lawyers or not, thats not the issue here altho some of you like to point out or indicate it is. I find it ridicul and lame that some of you grab or create, the oppertunity to make fun of Axl, telling your opinion on how much of an 'child' axl is for releasing this statement, or how making fun of Buckethead is allowed cause he acts like a freak anyways (nesquik).

Shall we put those comment in boxes? How does that make any of you better then Axl? Some of you really make utterly rediculous claims on what the situation between former bandmembers and current bandmember (axl) looks, or doens't look like. We don't know even a quarter of the story. Like some other poster on this board said (Which in my opinion is the smardest sentence made ever since the discussion got a d-tour): "You can't handle the truth".

Apparantly bad stuff happened over the last ten, fifteen years can't we all say in a sarcastically tone? Axl chooses to comment on the lawsuits filed against him over the last ten years, not just the recent ones. No, he chooses to respond behalf of all those rediculous court-cases filed against him over the last decade. All those indicate, towards Slash and Duff spreading half-truths, lies, and the like. How can you over-read or neglect that.

All of those filled law-suits strongers Axl's position in favor of his battle against his former band-mates, to keep and guard his artistic integrity in regards to Guns N' Roses and their catalog. They can poke Axl all what they want, over the catalog, the Guns N' Roses brand name and the like. But at a certain point in due course they will hit the wall like they somewhat already did in the past every now and then. But only this time a little bit harder.

Axl is trying to keep it nice, but not for shits and giggles, and not at every cost. And no, for those of you about to pull Axl's comment towards a Slash-fan at leeds 2002 "He's in my ass, that's where he is". That comment wasn't even directed at Slash but at the 'fan' who was poking / provoking Axl wouldn't you think? Axl just let one cat out of the bag. I think we can expect a few more to come if Slash and Duff keep it up.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 04:17:31 PM by Catcher In The Rye (Dont Try Me) » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Death Cube K
« Reply #341 on: March 06, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »

Yeah, that's like the best attack I've ever seen. I love it. Fuck it if it's amateurish or anything. I love the entertainment in this..

Dont be so uptight you people..its just music..its not our lives..its their..and it's fun to watch.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #342 on: March 06, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

axl rules!!
woohoo! Scotts a Fraud! beer
Death Cube K
« Reply #343 on: March 06, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

What is wrong with some of you? Axl childish? Not a chance in hell. He's way too smart and chooses his words carefully in his official statements. Tru lawyers or not, thats not the issue here altho some of you like to point out or indicate it is. I find it ridicul and lame that some of you grab or create, the oppertunity to make fun of Axl, telling your opinion on how much of an 'child' axl is for releasing this statement, or how making fun of Buckethead is allowed cause he acts like a freak anyways (nesquik).

Shall we put those comment in boxes? How does that make any of you better then Axl? Some of you really make utterly rediculous claims on what the situation between former bandmembers and current bandmember (axl) looks, or doens't look like. We don't know even a quarter of the story. Like some other poster on this board said (Which in my opinion is the smardest sentence made ever since the discussion got a d-tour): "You can't handle the truth".

Apparantly bad stuff happened over the last ten, fifteen years can't we all say in a sarcastically tone? Axl chooses to comment on the lawsuits filed against him over the last ten years, not just the recent ones. No, he chooses to respond behalf of all those rediculous court-cases filed against him over the last decade. All those indicate, towards Slash and Duff spreading half-truths, lies, and the like. How can you over-read or neglect that.

All of those filled law-suits strongers Axl's position in favor of his battle against his former band-mates, to keep and guard his artistic integrity in regards to Guns N' Roses and their catalog. They can poke Axl all what they want, over the catalog, the Guns N' Roses brand name and the like. But at a certain point in due course they will hit the wall like they somewhat already did in the past every now and then. But only this time a little bit harder.

Axl is trying to keep it nice, but not for shits and giggles, and not at every cost. And no, for those of you about to pull Axl's comment towards a Slash-fan at leeds 2002 "He's in my ass, that's where he is". That comment wasn't even directed at Slash but at the 'fan' who was poking / provoking Axl. Axl just let one cat out of the bag. I think we can expect a few more to come if Slash and Duff keep it up.

From now on, you speak for me dude.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2006, 04:18:01 PM »

I could of told Slash Scott's a fraud in 1997. ?

Ritz Reeves III
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »

axl rules!!
woohoo! Scotts a Fraud! beer

"he's in my ass... that's where slash is...FUCKHEAD GO HOME!!!"
ahuahuahuahhauha finally axl is giving some kick-asses i'm proud of him goddamit!  beer beer

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »

So Slash is bandless? Huh
SADIS
« Reply #347 on: March 06, 2006, 04:20:32 PM »

Yeah, that's like the best attack I've ever seen. I love it. Fuck it if it's amateurish or anything. I love the entertainment in this..

Dont be so uptight you people..its just music..its not our lives..its their..and it's fun to watch.

No, it isn't. If you were into GnR, the band that released AFD, UYI and Lies you don't think this is fun. This is extremely sad. Watching your musical hero's fight like bitches isn't fun at all.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #348 on: March 06, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »

This is a Fox News Alert...GNR Titanic hits another iceberg, and will likely sink on its way to Rio....

Now back to regularly scheduled programming....

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2006, 04:21:44 PM »

Some of you whinres just don't get it. ?The press release in its entirety, has been resent out to the newswires. ?Nobody from any mystery GNR boards have added this, it's straight from Captain A himself. ?The best part is that he may have hopefully got the kill shot in on vr. ?That is the funniest part of the whole release. ?I can't wait for the rants this summer.

Just out of interest why do you want to see the demise of VR? Axl and Slash I don't think will reunite any time soon. Axl, Slash and Duff for me were the original GNR and my favourite band in the world and if they can't reunite at least they are making music seperately. All this spitting at each other via lawyers makes both sides look petty and spoils the legacy they created together.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »

Axl is trying to keep it nice, but not for shits and giggles, and not at every cost. And no, for those of you about to pull Axl's comment towards a Slash-fan at leeds 2002 "He's in my ass, that's where he is". That comment wasn't even directed at Slash but at the 'fan' who was poking / provoking Axl wouldn't you think? Axl just let one cat out of the bag. I think we can expect a few more to come if Slash and Duff keep it up.

Excellent post dude. ?I agree with your sentiments ok
T_Roxie
« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2006, 04:22:11 PM »

No he's joined Adler's Appetite. ? Shocked
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #352 on: March 06, 2006, 04:22:41 PM »

its gonna be interesting to hear slash comment on this...a few weeks ago he was praising Axl...now this...lol....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Steel_Angel
« Reply #353 on: March 06, 2006, 04:22:59 PM »

LIAR! Shocked
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2006, 04:23:06 PM »

Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2006, 04:28:07 PM »

Well in that case, what the FUCK is wrong with these people? The reason nobody believes this is because it reads EXTREMELY amatuerish. If that is an actual press release than Axl and the GNR camp as a whole are more fucked then we all thought.

nobody? Speak for yourself.

I can't see them claiming this  "amateurishly" without conclusive proof.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2006, 04:28:45 PM »

By the way Mysteron...

Madison doubts you.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #357 on: March 06, 2006, 04:31:10 PM »

By the way Mysteron...

Madison doubts you.
shes jealous man. she didnt get the news first.  Tongue
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2006, 04:33:32 PM »

By the way Mysteron...

Madison doubts you.

That's good to know  hihi

I'm sure Merck will extinguish those doubts
jasran
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2006, 04:34:12 PM »

And there is the press release... I guess it addresses the rumours of a reunion too...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: