Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:41:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 138151 times)
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »

Rolling Stone may have paraphrased, as magazines do.

Axl may have said, "I've hardly spoken to Slash in ten years..." or "I've spoken very little to Slash in ten years..." or "I'm not sure if I've spoken to Slash in ten years..." etc etc etc....

Think of it that way and you'll realise how insignificant this point, which is basically semantics, truly is.

hihi

Keep reaching for those straws.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2006, 04:03:21 PM »

Obviously, none of us know the truth. ?However, the point of the board is to communicate and express opinions I thought. ?Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fan site. ?I have no idea what is going on. ?

Ritz Reeves III
shaun
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »

Now this case over with, just the *car* case to go  ok ...or was it cars  peace
W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

I think the the part about slash sounds childish, its almost as if someone has said fuck it stick this paragraph in as well.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:07 PM »

This whole argument is bullshit.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20060306005917&newsLang=en

THAT is the actual press release. The part about Slash visiting Axl was added in by someone.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=1571

Now there will be TONS OF "Slash" streamers in the audience...

Maybe you mean streakers?   rofl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:31 PM »

I just see it in very simple way. This far Slash has publicly talked stories about the GNR situation and past..Axl hasn't, now he got fed up and gave press release, simple as that.

Not really.

Axl has talked about it in the few interviews hes done, in a lengthy 2002 press release, through his attorney in a 2005 press release...
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »

Why do people keep commenting on that Axl should be scared about public backlash or somebody in Axl's camp should tell him he is wrong here. ?When will people get it that Axl does not care what other people think. ?Nobody!!!!! Not even his family. ?He doesn't care. ?He does what he wants. ?Hence, why the album is not out. ?Hence this statement. ?Hence he will do whatever the fucke he wants. ?He is renegade. ?And I understand it. ?I dig it. ?Don't change Axl if you are reading. ?Do what you feel is right by you.

That's fine but then he shouldn't start whining because of criticism over his actions.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2006, 04:05:36 PM »

Jarmo,

I understand your point.  I don't think other people do.

Ritz Reeves III
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2006, 04:06:12 PM »

Has anyone contacted the lawyer and confirmed that the paragraph about slash going to axl's is true?

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2006, 04:07:20 PM »

Axl may have said, "I've hardly spoken to Slash in ten years..." or "I've spoken very little to Slash in ten years..." or "I'm not sure if I've spoken to Slash in ten years..." etc etc etc....

Think of it that way and you'll realise how insignificant this point, which is basically semantics, truly is.

hihi

I think the thing that truly matters here is that Slash thinks Duff is SPINELESS and Scott is a FRAUD.
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2006, 04:07:33 PM »

If Slash was at Axl house there both liars since they both said in posterior interviews that they haven't talked to each other in 10 years.
What i think happend was that Slash made Axl believe that they could stop the feud, there for the nice things they been telling about each other on recent interviews, and in consequnce they could setlle their diferences out of court or end the claim all together.
Slash or either changed is mind or tryed some personal gain and the lawsuit continues, Axl get pissed and felt betraid and asked his lawyer to get this legal Press release.
I'm assuming that's the some lawsuit and not a new one from Slash that we don't know.

This can be bad for bouth band's, Velvet revolver is obvious, but imagine what's going on Robin's mind? The mytical original guitarist from GNR goes to Axl house and told him that He is the one, and he doesn't like his new band? What's the obvious conclusion for what Slash intended, if all this is true?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »

WoW THIS IS BETTER THAN CHINESE DEMOCRACY! ok YEAH! peace forget the album yes
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20060306005917&newsLang=en

THAT is the actual press release. The part about Slash visiting Axl was added in by someone.

Maybe you mean streakers?? ?rofl

/jarmo

and where did..

"The following press release, which was sent earlier, is the official response from W. Axl Rose in regards to the lawsuits filed by Saul "Slash" Hudson and Michael "Duff" McKagan. A version of this release was also sent out over the Business Wire through the Entertainment Wire National with Trades, but was edited and did not contain all of the information intended. The attached release is the version that should be used in all reporting of Mr. Rose's reply to the lawsuits and all inquiries about this discrepancy should be directed to Mr. Howard Weitzman, Esq."

that little part come from? The official press release is what I'm going by. All these GNR forums just seem to be adding shit in.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: March 06, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »

hihi

I think the thing that truly matters here is that Slash thinks Duff is SPINELESS and Scott is a FRAUD.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

The fact that Mr. "Internet's a Garbage Can" is putting this stuff out there makes it all the more hilarious.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #334 on: March 06, 2006, 04:09:37 PM »

and where did..

"The following press release, which was sent earlier, is the official response from W. Axl Rose in regards to the lawsuits filed by Saul "Slash" Hudson and Michael "Duff" McKagan. A version of this release was also sent out over the Business Wire through the Entertainment Wire National with Trades, but was edited and did not contain all of the information intended. The attached release is the version that should be used in all reporting of Mr. Rose's reply to the lawsuits and all inquiries about this discrepancy should be directed to Mr. Howard Weitzman, Esq."

that little part come from? The official press release is what I'm going by. All these GNR forums just seem to be adding shit in.

Sanctuary.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Death Cube K
« Reply #335 on: March 06, 2006, 04:09:47 PM »

Exactly..
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #336 on: March 06, 2006, 04:10:43 PM »

Maybe you mean streakers?? ?rofl

/jarmo

and where did..

That sounds like bullshit to me as well.

Unless that was the original release and the business wires thought the slanderous stuff was too unprofessional to publish.

Which it is.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #337 on: March 06, 2006, 04:11:42 PM »

and where did..

Sanctuary.

/jarmo

Well in that case, what the FUCK is wrong with these people? The reason nobody believes this is because it reads EXTREMELY amatuerish. If that is an actual press release than Axl and the GNR camp as a whole are more fucked then we all thought.
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2006, 04:12:53 PM »

axl rules!!
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #339 on: March 06, 2006, 04:14:15 PM »

Some of you whiners just don't get it. ?The press release in its entirety, has been resent out to the newswires. ?Nobody from any mystery GNR boards have added this, it's straight from Captain A himself. ?The best part is that he may have hopefully gotten the kill shot in on vr. ?That is the funniest part of the whole release. ?I can't wait for the rants this summer.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 04:15:46 PM by smeagol2124 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: