Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:30:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 135209 times)
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2006, 01:57:11 PM »

How anyone can doubt this is beyond me. ?People, in the US there are consequences for saying something like this if it is not true. ?This is 100% true or Axl's lawyer (one of the most high profile firms in the country), would not have put his name on it. ?Quite simply this is a shot across the bow by Axl saying he is back and you (old band members) had best not be fucking with him in public. ?It is brilliant, and it has been a long time coming. ?Kudos Axl, this is 100% spot on.
Woooo!
Headliner

Yeah, we all know Better...

« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2006, 01:57:22 PM »

No way. That would make Axl and Slash liars.

There's not anymore that I can do...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2006, 01:58:13 PM »

Wow that's fucked up.

so are we to assume the court dates having been pushed back are because of this?

It would have been Axl?s preference to resolve disputes with Slash and Duff in private. The courthouse is not his choice of forum. However, Axl could no longer sit quietly and allow the continuing dissemination of falsehoods and half-truths by his former band-mates.?

And looks like the recent sentiments expressed by both Axl and Slash recently are bogus? Looks like a war to me hihi

@ Nesquick a "Fraud" is a "Fake"

ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2006, 01:58:28 PM »

Mysteron...

Does Merck and Sanctuary stand by the paragraph regarding Slash's visit to Axl's house in October 2005...?
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »

We live in a world our mind's created. ?In a world full of shit!!!

Ritz Reeves III
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2006, 01:58:54 PM »

Who said Slash actually spoke to Axl? More than likely Slash talk to his assistant through the door intercom.

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »

This could get ugly  no
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »

Bottom line is NO REUNION!!
But I think this is a good idea from AXL to squash rumours that Slash is coming back to GNR.
He has heard enough about those rumours and wants to make it clear to fans that old GNR is dead.

With the demo leaks, articles, appearances and this press release, it gives free publicity for his upcoming album.

Damn Smart...

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
shaun
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:56 PM »

So, now we think axl is having strange flashbacks.  Roll Eyes

maybe Axl is sick of playing games with ex gunners, and thought he would have a go back  Grin
...if  VR get hold of this, the whole camp's going to turn paranoid, more paranoid, that Scott person already has issues and this could send him over the edge  Grin
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 02:02:06 PM by D0badog » Logged
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:56 PM »

How anyone can doubt this is beyond me.  People, in the US there are consequences for saying something like this if it is not true.  This is 100% true or Axl's lawyer (one of the most high profile firms in the country), would not have put his name on it.

Oh.  Well in that case everything in Slash and Duffs lawsuit is 100% true.  That was easy.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

Just as I expected, Rose just destroyed a month of decent press, in one retarded swoop. ?If they cannot anticipate the reaction (Axl is a spoiled 40 year old star, more hellbent on lawsuits and pointing fingers, than on music), then they have no business managing a band. ?This could be one of the worst public relations moves in rock history. ?Completely unecessary, counterproductive, and just retarded. ?Just wait, VR's guy's will come back with a hilarious, response carried by every DJ worldwide, making Axl look like a total arse! ?

Just ensured that 500,000 people who were starting to warm to Axl again, just felt bitten in the arse, and now think that CD is a joke by a spoiled rotten rock star. ?

This is my initial reaction, but geesh, does not make sense.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2006, 02:00:45 PM »

Who said Slash actually spoke to Axl? More than likely Slash talk to his assistant through the door intercom.

In October of 2005 Slash made an unannounced 5:30 AM visit to Axl Rose?s house. Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that:

Sounds like they talked to me.

I wonder though if it was a heated convo, or if they got along well and for some reason now Axl is throwing it back in his face.  you think Axl put CD on for Slash to listen to?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2006, 02:00:49 PM »

Mysteron...

Does Merck and Sanctuary stand by the paragraph regarding Slash's visit to Axl's house in October 2005...?

maybe they didn't put that in the "official" press release for a reason- legal liabilities and whatnot.

maybe by going through mysteron they wouldnt have to be held accountable for such a dumb statement. plausible deniability?

now you know me better
madagas
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2006, 02:00:59 PM »

Maybe Axl, Slash and Duff are all money grubbing whores?HuhHuh? Maybe they are all full of shit and deserve to be taken to the woodshed by their respective attorney's....the legal fees alone will cost all parties a ton. Let the whores fight it out..... rant
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 02:04:02 PM by madagas » Logged
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2006, 02:02:44 PM »

Mysteron...

Yes
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »

Mysteron...

maybe they didn't put that in the "official" press release for a reason- legal liabilities and whatnot.

maybe by going through mysteron they wouldnt have to be held accountable for such a dumb statement. plausible deniability?

mysteron's gonna get sued Huh
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »

This statement could have easily been shortened, and gotten to the point. Example:

Chinese Democracy will not come out anytime soon.

AFD rehash tour part 2 starts at Rio.(or cancelled).

Much more realistic, without bullshit drama.

One more thing to say.....

BRING ON THE LEAKS!! beer

He has heard enough about those rumours and wants to make it clear to fans that old GNR is dead.
The way to make it clear that old GNR is dead is to stop talking about them and playing games.
Damn Smart...
Damn stupid...

AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2006, 02:03:20 PM »

Maybe Axl, Slash and Duff are all money grubbing whores?HuhHuh? Maybe they are all full of shit and deserve to be taken to the woodshed by their respective attorney's....the legal fees alone will cost all parties a ton. Let them whores fight it out..... rant

best thought i've read here in a while...

now you know me better
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2006, 02:03:39 PM »

Maybe Axl, Slash and Duff are all money grubbing whores?HuhHuh? Maybe they are all full of shit and deserve to be taken to the woodshed by their respective attorney's....the legal fees alone will cost all parties a ton. Let them whores fight it out..... rant

Maybe all the legal fees is whats causing Axl to tour again and the reason behind VR being created.....they needs the cash!!  And you guys think its all about the music!   Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Z
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2006, 02:03:47 PM »

Axl,

2 suggestions:

- Fire Sanctuary
 - Sue Mysteron
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: