Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:52:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 123920 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #920 on: March 07, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »

yep, it looks very much like slash has been talking out of his ass...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #921 on: March 07, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »

... how long do you think it would take for Slash to record guitar parts for the new album...?

What...?? confused

Just wondering.? nervous
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #922 on: March 07, 2006, 02:53:40 PM »

Holly shit..they did talk....porbably after that Slash thought a reunion was on the way and told Ross Halfin. hihi

Live N' Let Die
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #923 on: March 07, 2006, 02:59:05 PM »

He was there to talk about a reunion or an Axl/Slash reunion. It's that simple. If Slash was at Axl's house, it can be the only answer.

Wonder where Ross Halfin got his reunion "news" from....

/jarmo

My bet: from Slash.

But I'm sure as hell that if this Axl/Slash meeting took place they were talking about Slash rejoining GN'R. And not because Slash was begging for it... They both know that they're the complementer of the other and only the two of them makes the whole thing complete. F, I'd go ppbebe, but Slash was born on the same day of July as Stephanie...

Do you remember that the trial would have taken place at the Autumn but Slash asked to postpone it?

My point is: Axl and Slash met, Slash was to rejoin the band, maybe they had been working together but then something happened, it didn't work out, and both of them were quite unhappy. Slash went back to VR, and Axl wrote this ego-driven press release.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #924 on: March 07, 2006, 03:00:07 PM »

... how long do you think it would take for Slash to record guitar parts for the new album...?

What...?? confused

Just wondering.? nervous

He'd make some classic stuff in a month.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #925 on: March 07, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »

dude why are people so fucking concerned about the time???
And its a legal press release why would he lie when it would come up in court? Axl is not a stupid man he wouldn't about something  like this.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #926 on: March 07, 2006, 03:18:37 PM »

Axl confided in Slash the release date for CD, Slash confided in Axl what he really thought about his bandmates.

Slash blabbed to the press Axl's secret which in turned pissed Axl off and he blabbed Slash's.

That seems like a pretty valid possibility.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Origen
« Reply #927 on: March 07, 2006, 03:22:12 PM »

Axl confided in Slash the release date for CD, Slash confided in Axl what he really thought about his bandmates.

Slash blabbed to the press Axl's secret which in turned pissed Axl off and he blabbed Slash's.

Why take over 2 months to respond to what Slash said (if that is what the responce is to)
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #928 on: March 07, 2006, 03:23:44 PM »

MAAAAAAAAAAN!!! what I would give for a pic of those 2 together one more time!  crying

Live N' Let Die
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #929 on: March 07, 2006, 03:24:07 PM »

F, I'd go ppbebe, but Slash was born on the same day of July as Stephanie...

What? I don't get it. Huh

My point is: Axl and Slash met, Slash was to rejoin the band, maybe they had been working together but then something happened, it didn't work out, and both of them were quite unhappy. Slash went back to VR, and Axl wrote this ego-driven press release.

I don't think so.  Although I agree that it's more than likely to be slash who told Ross. Or maybe he even asked the photographer to post it.
But when was it, mate?

Moreover, by the time Slash started the cd in march talk, Richard already had said otherwise.
Slash couldn't have got the info from Axl.
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #930 on: March 07, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »

F, I'd go ppbebe, but Slash was born on the same day of July as Stephanie...

What? I don't get it. Huh

I don't think so.? Although I agree that it's more than likely to be slash who told Ross. Or maybe he even asked the photographer to post it.
But when was it, mate?

Moreover, by the time Slash started the cd in march talk, Richard already had said otherwise.

........or could he....?   (*TWILIGHT ZONE* music theme....)

Live N' Let Die
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #931 on: March 07, 2006, 03:34:31 PM »

Why take over 2 months to respond to what Slash said (if that is what the responce is to)

Because slash maybe changed his mind about rejoining Axl and  backstabbed him, who knows.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #932 on: March 07, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »

i think because he heard Scott say they wanna make a dance type album so Slash decided to stick with VR

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #933 on: March 07, 2006, 03:41:30 PM »

No CD and no "real" press release make axlgunner something something...

now you know me better
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #934 on: March 07, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »

still no one has said why would slash be there at 5 in the morning after ten years of silence between the two, axl said he was sober, it said he knocked his band mates, etc.. But this doesn't make any sence

1) why did he got there?? Wasn't jus to talk about duff scott or matt

2)why so early in the morning and why was he allowed to gain access so easily with all the bitterness over the years?

3) why does anyone believe this happened?? it's not like it was in axl's voice we heard this or some taping done by axl to bait slash into possibly saying something negative..

In the end I just want music, who really gives a fuck what these guys are saying.. Interviews are cool and all but when you have this many years of nothing let the music do some talking already..

He was there to talk about a reunion or an Axl/Slash reunion. It's that simple. If Slash was at Axl's house, it can be the only answer.

While thats a pretty solid guess, its not the ONLY answer.  These guys were tight for a pretty long time, in one of the biggest bands at the time, arguably of ALL time - time heals all wounds.  Haven't you ever been up really late at night, thinking about your life, the people who have come and gone and decided you were going to get in touch with them to just say your peace and mend some fences?  Maybe he just went over there to talk to his old friend, tell him "I'm sorry shit got so out of control" and just hang out. 

We can speculate all we want, but we'll never know for sure till we hear from Axl and/or Slash.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SADIS
« Reply #935 on: March 07, 2006, 03:41:55 PM »

i think because he heard Scott say they wanna make a dance type album so Slash decided to stick with VR

Whahaha, good one. ?hihi rofl

I do think that the reunion talk was really not that far fetched....but then something went wrong....
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #936 on: March 07, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

yep, it looks very much like slash has been talking out of his ass...

Wait, so Slash needs DNA evidence to prove any point about Axl to you people but Axl just has to make a press release and you all instantly take his side? That's called hypocracy, I believe.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
shaun
« Reply #937 on: March 07, 2006, 03:51:46 PM »

While thats a pretty solid guess, its not the ONLY answer.  These guys were tight for a pretty long time, in one of the biggest bands at the time, arguably of ALL time - time heals all wounds.  Haven't you ever been up really late at night, thinking about your life, the people who have come and gone and decided you were going to get in touch with them to just say your peace and mend some fences?  Maybe he just went over there to talk to his old friend, tell him "I'm sorry shit got so out of control" and just hang out. 

I think Axl is pretty much on a one way street. Once he breaks off with people that?s it, there?s no going back. He is also a controlling type, over controlling and all the stuff printed about what a nice person he is, well it could all be a front the puts on the few occasions he goes out in public. In some senses it?s a weakness, being over nice to get a nice response. Maybe for every hour he spends being nice to people, needs to spend 1 week in isolation sucking the energy back.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #938 on: March 07, 2006, 04:05:34 PM »

Because slash maybe changed his mind about rejoining Axl and backstabbed him, who knows.

Or maybe because this is when they got around to filing the countersuit.  That is, after all, what is being announced (underneath all the mudslinging).
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #939 on: March 07, 2006, 04:06:37 PM »

I don't think so.  Although I agree that it's more than likely to be slash who told Ross. Or maybe he even asked the photographer to post it.
But when was it, mate?

........or could he....?   (*TWILIGHT ZONE* music theme....)

haha Nope. tik tik tik

Ppl  look at the course of events chronologically.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: