Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:02:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124094 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #880 on: March 07, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »

still no one has said why would slash be there at 5 in the morning after ten years of silence between the two, axl said he was sober, it said he knocked his band mates, etc.. But this doesn't make any sence

1) why did he got there?? Wasn't jus to talk about duff scott or matt

2)why so early in the morning and why was he allowed to gain access so easily with all the bitterness over the years?

3) why does anyone believe this happened?? it's not like it was in axl's voice we heard this or some taping done by axl to bait slash into possibly saying something negative..

In the end I just want music, who really gives a fuck what these guys are saying.. Interviews are cool and all but when you have this many years of nothing let the music do some talking already..

Maybe he went there because he wanted to try to get back with Axl. You know just as well as I do that GNR will always get more publicity and make more money then VR. Anyway like I said in a previous post, Im fairly sure Axl has the security tapes to prove that this did happen.

well hopefully we see these tapes.. I honestly don't think he was there because of money concerns.... I mean if that was the case he could have easily stayed in the band.. If you read any book slash was a big part of the people who made decisions.....

it'll probably end one denying it and the other who knows.. These are lawyers speaking, until I hear axl say this or do some real interview it's one of those things you can't be sure of.. lawyers work for axl, they only report what he claims..

Now would anyone believe axl showed up at slash's and knocked his new band?? I wouldn't, the same way I don't quite believe this..... I do believe anything is possible.. I think of slash as an emotional guy, one who could miss being in gnr because he is a big reason of the gnr success and many picking up the guitar.. In a stupid moment it is possible he was there and this did happen trying to confide in axl and these things came out

I just don't get why axl first off said in feb that he hadn't spoke to slash in ten years if he planned on saying this anyways? Second he also said he saw Izzy, so it wasn't like he wasn't saying he has seen ex mates... Third why did he let him in being they are suing eachother and how axl feels towards the ex members, or his ex Friends doing everything in their power so he could not be here today....

It just doesn't compute to me because I find numerous things hard to believe, just strolling along at that time, axl talking to him after all this time after saying he hasn't spoken to him in years.. Axl could have said I saw slash funny you should ask...
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #881 on: March 07, 2006, 11:42:11 AM »

The solos in maddy, the blues, twat and citr are all better than any solo in VR

You guys have to be fucking kidding me!!
The Solo's in Slither, Fall To Pieces and Dirty Little Thing beat the fuck out of the Tapping fest on any of the GNR leaks.
You guys are the biggest Axl fanboys in the whole fucking world!!
Jesus Christ, I bet if Axl started rapping then you guys would call it a great career move and offer Axl a handjob.

Wake up, If you look to any critic, anyone outside of the huge as Axl lovers on this board you'll see that the leaks have gotten very mediocore reviews.
Everyone (including me) was hoping Axl would actually right a Rock record. Instead he writes a classical piece with distorted guitars... Shake the rock world my ass. I'm starting to believe what Slash and Matt said on Behind The Music more and more as every fucking song I've heard so far, be it Live or a demo is trying to hard to be November Rain or Estranged.

Some of you guys on here are a joke. Go ahead call me a Slash nutswinger, I'm not... I'm very dissapointed with Contraband (The only good songs on it are Slither, Fall To Pieces, Dirty Little Thing and Sucker Train Blues.) but atleast I can admit it.

Yeah because Better is Estranged part 2..... And you act like NR and Estranged are bad songs to be leaning towards....
madagas
« Reply #882 on: March 07, 2006, 11:43:27 AM »

Mike, for somebody who only cares about the music, you sure seem to be in to this bullshit soap opera stuff. Give it a rest-nobody knows what the fuck happened. Undecided
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #883 on: March 07, 2006, 11:44:01 AM »

The solos in maddy, the blues, twat and citr are all better than any solo in VR

You guys have to be fucking kidding me!!
The Solo's in Slither, Fall To Pieces and Dirty Little Thing beat the fuck out of the Tapping fest on any of the GNR leaks.
You guys are the biggest Axl fanboys in the whole fucking world!!
Jesus Christ, I bet if Axl started rapping then you guys would call it a great career move and offer Axl a handjob.

Wake up, If you look to any critic, anyone outside of the huge as Axl lovers on this board you'll see that the leaks have gotten very mediocore reviews.
Everyone (including me) was hoping Axl would actually right a Rock record. Instead he writes a classical piece with distorted guitars... Shake the rock world my ass. I'm starting to believe what Slash and Matt said on Behind The Music more and more as every fucking song I've heard so far, be it Live or a demo is trying to hard to be November Rain or Estranged.

Some of you guys on here are a joke. Go ahead call me a Slash nutswinger, I'm not... I'm very dissapointed with Contraband (The only good songs on it are Slither, Fall To Pieces, Dirty Little Thing and Sucker Train Blues.) but atleast I can admit it.

it's all opinions... Everyone tries to bash opinion into people's brains as fact...

I have passed the leaks onto others and have had less negative reviews on non music forums.. Some sure are because people don't like axl, others are because they just don't like it, then you have others who were gnr fans years ago and feel something is lacking.. ?I also did the same with contraband, some liked some some hated some and so on.. WHo gives a fuck, no on eoutside of these forums givne a rats ass or have any loyalty to any one band members..
I don't hear a new metallica or motley crue song and side with lars vince nikki or james.. I just listen to the song
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #884 on: March 07, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »

Mike, for somebody who only cares about the music, you sure seem to be in to this bullshit soap opera stuff. Give it a rest-nobody knows what the fuck happened. Undecided

there's nothing else to do.. Waiting for gnr music takes a long time
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #885 on: March 07, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »

well hopefully we see these tapes..

Oh yeah - they're coming out as an dvd extra with CD this year!  no offence but if we aint getting music, we aint getting "evidence" of some crappy conversation that may or may not have occurred.

knock knock knockin' on axl's door   
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #886 on: March 07, 2006, 11:51:49 AM »

Oh yeah - they're coming out as an dvd extra with CD this year!? no offence but if we aint getting music, we aint getting "evidence" of some crappy conversation that may or may not have occurred.

knock knock knockin' on axl's door? ?

well that's a huge accusation one that could cause a lot of problems for slash so if he is going to claim this then there has to be some kind of proof otherwise it'll just beone saying it happened and the other saying it didn't...
madagas
« Reply #887 on: March 07, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »

which is what it will be....... beer he said she said...who's the she? rofl
RichardNixon
« Reply #888 on: March 07, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »

Let's ask Dan Abrams to cover the Axl/Duff/Slash case on his MSNBC show.

abramsreport@msnbc.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #889 on: March 07, 2006, 11:57:08 AM »

@Sadis, can you use plain words please. And that might be what slash thought of in last oct.

"Money grubbing whores?" That's plain words to you? Hypocrite....
No. Calling other people fucking stupid for their not having the same view to yours is plain stupid, don't you think? Of course I'm a saint. yes So what.

And this one.
"If Slash wanted money he could have so easily earned it by just stayin in GnR"
very good point.

It hasn't been the case until lately. remember the infamous inactivity.  Now GNR is making a move.
It's nothing surprising if the idea you suggest occurred to slash.
shaun
« Reply #890 on: March 07, 2006, 12:01:19 PM »

Oh yeah - they're coming out as an dvd extra with CD this year!  no offence but if we aint getting music, we aint getting "evidence" of some crappy conversation that may or may not have occurred.

knock knock knockin' on axl's door   

'Slash is a buzzing Axls door bell' - The new leak due out next week  rofl

Slash: "Axl, it's me... open up, let me in... Duff is this, Scott is that and i hate Sorum..."
Axl: "its 5:30 in the morning... fuck off... go home... get some sleep... you ass"
Slash: "-"
Axl: "and get a hair cut... you're so stuck in the 80's..."
Slash: "well... well... you're no spring chicken your self... fucker"
 hihi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 12:11:37 PM by D0badog » Logged
Velvet Forever
Headliner

GNR Here Today...I hope someday in Hell...

« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2006, 12:07:42 PM »

Can't Wait for Slash reply , I think it's gonna be fun!
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #892 on: March 07, 2006, 12:12:57 PM »

This matter should be resolved in Larry King Live...

LK-We have a call from an undisclosed location HELLO...

Axl-(deep voice) uuuuuuumm Larry, uuuuuuuuuum I don?t know if "soon" is the word..but uuuuuuuum

Live N' Let Die
SADIS
« Reply #893 on: March 07, 2006, 12:15:22 PM »

@Sadis, can you use plain words please. And that might be what slash thought of in last oct.

No. Calling other people fucking stupid for their not having the same view to yours is plain stupid, don't you think? Of course I'm a saint. yes So what.

And this one.
very good point.

It hasn't been the case until lately. remember the infamous inactivity.? Now GNR is making a move.

Wow, life must be easy if you think with this kind of simplicity.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #894 on: March 07, 2006, 12:21:15 PM »

And this one.
very good point.

It hasn't been the case until lately. remember the infamous inactivity.? Now GNR is making a move.

Sadis... you should call your dad and tell him what a great job you did today. Son, you are so far from figuring shit out in this life that I pitty you.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
knut
Who needs custom titles anyway?
Headliner

« Reply #895 on: March 07, 2006, 12:29:02 PM »

Haha. Everybody in this thread wants to be right. So the thread is never going stop. Am I right?   hihi  drool

SADIS
« Reply #896 on: March 07, 2006, 12:29:59 PM »

And this one.
very good point.

Sadis... you should call your dad and tell him what a great job you did today. Son, you are so far from figuring shit out in this life that I pitty you.

No, you don't. You don't pitty me. You look down on me.

Ofcourse I'm real glad that you and PPebe have this special newswire with Axl AND Slash that you can present everything as facts. Including Slash and Duff being "Money Grubbing Whores". And then you frown upon everyone serving you the same disrespect you give S n D, two guys you don't know shit about.

Oh, and don't bother responding to this post, I'm on the phone with my dad right now.
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #897 on: March 07, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »

Here's my badass theory:

Slash goes to Axl's house back in Oct...Agrees to drop lawsuit, etc..etc..
Both agreed to keep this meeting confidential for obvious reasons...Slash
even uses the "mutual friend heard CD" excuse..

Thus they both start saying good things about each other, etc..

Axl's waiting around for something to happen....Then walla, the leaks hit.
Was it Slash that had a copy of the demos and dropped the leaks?
Was it a test by Axl?

Within a week later, Axl seems to have lashed back out....

The latter part may be a stretch, but I am 99% certain they did meet
and want to keep it confidential.

This puzzles not that hard to figure out folks.

T_Roxie
« Reply #898 on: March 07, 2006, 12:35:51 PM »

Here's my badass theory:

Slash goes to Axl's house back in Oct...Agrees to drop lawsuit, etc..etc..
Both agreed to keep this meeting confidential for obvious reasons...Slash
even uses the "mutual friend heard CD" excuse..

Thus they both start saying good things about each other, etc..

Axl's waiting around for something to happen....Then walla, the leaks hit.
Was it Slash that had a copy of the demos and dropped the leaks?
Was it a test by Axl?

Within a week later, Axl seems to have lashed back out....

The latter part may be a stretch, but I am 99% certain they did meet
and want to keep it confidential.

This puzzles not that hard to figure out folks.

I agree, but I think Axl was waiting for the law suit to be dropped, rather than the
 leaks.
Origen
« Reply #899 on: March 07, 2006, 12:37:22 PM »

Any of you actually thought Axl might be lying  hihi

He is one way or anthor, how can he say he hasn't spoke to Slash in 10 years and now he says this.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: