Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 12:29:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124837 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #780 on: March 07, 2006, 03:19:19 AM »

D, dave and anyone else contributing to this 'New GN'R rocks more'- 'the old one was better'-'what about VR, they rock'-'both rock and you're just wrong'-dumbass fucking stupid - IDIOTIC - moronic, imbesill, brain damaged, retarded (though comparing this to retarded is a fucking insult to the actually retarded people) debate that has _NEVER_ gone anywhere, nor never will.

STOP!

Just fucking stop!

Get back on topic, or don't post. Take it to pms. Fucking give eachother's msn numbers and take it there. Others take red shirts and the other people blue shirts and take it outside. See who's right. I don't wanna have to read through all these pages of the bullshit.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #781 on: March 07, 2006, 03:24:24 AM »

I have an idea. YOU go retrieve it. You know damn well you said it, and you said it at 3 different forums. If you dont believe it, read your own post history at these forums. I'm not taking the time to go through all your posts at different forums to prove you were lying when I knew it all along.

Oh, you didn't find anything...? What a surprise. ?hihi

I only post on one forum, here. The thread you are talking about appeared long after "Axl Rose Child" - me - was banned from MYGNR, meaning it would be literally impossible for me to post in that thread under that screen-name. ?ok

Keep trying, tool.

10? ?Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: GN'R @ Download festival?? on: February 07, 2006, 01:37:41 PM?
Quote from: chineseblues on February 07, 2006, 09:17:05 AM
Im sure some of you will get a good kick out of this http://forum.readingfestivalonline.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15451 Especially the part where "axl rose child aka arc" is going around saying slash is back? ?

ok rofl

Axl Rose Child
Virgin Poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by six string enthusiast
Thats not true at all

Yep

Yes, it's true. Slash is back.
? ? ?
 hihi rofl ok

That is not me.

Unfortunately, you cannot copyright usernames or I would have that bitch for breakfast. Check IP addresses, whatever you want, that is not me. 'reading' festival forum?? WTF.  nervous

So, you were right in your original estimate, yes, someome - it seems - has stolen my username.
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #782 on: March 07, 2006, 03:26:49 AM »

uh, take your own advice. confused
i never doubted it a second, it's a fucking press release. nervous
even mtv printed it.

Oh, MTV printed it, than it's true of course.  Yeah, whatever, you know ...
badapple81
« Reply #783 on: March 07, 2006, 03:28:02 AM »

Back on topic, I just think this kind of claim (Slash visiting and saying this stuff about his bandmates and the lawsuit) is so extraordinary that I can't believe he'd put a press release out without something to back this up and it actually happening. I mean Axl could be in a lot of trouble legally for claiming this if it didn't in fact happen.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #784 on: March 07, 2006, 03:30:23 AM »

So let's see, Axl

- DOESN'T let Slash into a Nu-GNR concert in 2001, and has security kick him out.

- DOES let Slash come into his house uninvited at 5:30 AM after who knows how many years. Slash comes in and says he hates his band and admits Axl won the "war"

hmm... theres a word coming to my head right now, I can't quite make it out... it's right there.. starts with a B....shiiiiiit what is it? I need my dictionary.

Oh wait..it just came to me!!!

BULLSHIT.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #785 on: March 07, 2006, 03:32:33 AM »

I think Axl only speaks when he has too.  He knew he had to work on the CD these last years and had no reason to come out in public.  Now that CD is done and on it's way to a release date, public appearances start happening.  He wants his name back out there again, and this press release will help him to achieve that.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #786 on: March 07, 2006, 03:33:18 AM »

So let's see, Axl
- DOESN'T let Slash into a Nu-GNR concert in 2001, and has security kick him out.

I thought the security acted on it's own with that one... At least I remember reading that the security thought it wouldn't be a good idea to let him in.

But I do remember one of the guys saying that they haven't talked to each other in about 10 years so that seems a bit odd. Dunno. Don't care really.

Edited to add: Plus I think that you can get your point accross without giant rolling letters.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
axe
Rocker

« Reply #787 on: March 07, 2006, 03:35:48 AM »

So let's see, Axl

Even Slash knows that it wasn't Axl who didn't let him attend the concert, and that Axl didn't even know he was there. He has said it multiple times. Why don't you know it? Oh wait, can we trust that Slash was telling the truth when he said that? He's always contradicting himself and downright lying, isn't he?

Damn, I hate all the ugly side-taking on these forums.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #788 on: March 07, 2006, 03:37:56 AM »

D, dave and anyone else contributing to this 'New GN'R rocks more'- 'the old one was better'-'what about VR, they rock'-'both rock and you're just wrong'-dumbass fucking stupid - IDIOTIC - moronic, imbesill, brain damaged, retarded (though comparing this to retarded is a fucking insult to the actually retarded people) debate that has _NEVER_ gone anywhere, nor never will.

STOP!

Just fucking stop!

Get back on topic, or don't post. Take it to pms. Fucking give eachother's msn numbers and take it there. Others take red shirts and the other people blue shirts and take it outside. See who's right. I don't wanna have to read through all these pages of the bullshit.

How about YOU, actually read our posts?

Dave and I are having a respectful disagreement, we havent once insulted the other in anyway shape or form and this thread is about Slash and Axl so it is on topic.

Dave u just arent getting it.

The argument is Guns N Roses.

Velvet Revolver songs do not count under the Guns N Roses umbrella.

U think Bucket or Robin could improve on the classic GNR solo's and riffs??

If they could how come they dont have any timeless all time classic riffs or solos?

So uncheck your mate cause u arent close to winning by a long shot!

Once again Im not dissing the GNR demos, Axl Rose is the Johnny Depp of the music industry.

Axl can make a bad song good, a good song great and a great song timeless just as Depp can take a mediocre script a low budget and still make a pretty good movie out of it.

Thing is, for something to be classic it takes more than a one man show and I dont think the talents of the new band come close to Axl's talents therefore its kinda unbalanced and like a Depp movie, when Axl isnt singing the song just isnt interesting just like in most Depp movies when he isnt onscreen, the movies arent very interesting.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Elrothiel
« Reply #789 on: March 07, 2006, 03:45:38 AM »

Nice Axl/Depp comparison D... that is so true! peace

But know this... the comma is your friend! ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #790 on: March 07, 2006, 03:52:17 AM »

and the ..... periods are obviously yours!!! hihi hihi

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #791 on: March 07, 2006, 03:52:31 AM »

STOP!

Just fucking stop!

How about YOU, actually read our posts?

Dave and I are having a respectful disagreement, we havent once insulted the other in anyway shape or form and this thread is about Slash and Axl so it is on topic.

Oh, I'm reading them. I 'have' to.

This thread is about the press release and the legal disagreements between GN'R and the exmembers. That, in no way includes who has a better solo, who can write the better song, or why Johnny Depp and Axl are alike.

W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #792 on: March 07, 2006, 04:01:28 AM »

God, this is better than any NuGNR cd could ever be. I thought I'd drop by this morning to see some pics of whaxl getting dp'd by Elton John & his hubby or something & instead it's like THE line has been officially drawn in the sand. THE LINE! Only two things can come of this situation now & neither is what a true GNR fan could ever want. Either Axl has just proven he's a total vindictive, bitter nutjob or Slash has just betrayed all his friends & ruined VR. Something major has to come from this because those are outrageous charges & not something anyone associated with Axl/Slash can easily dismiss. There better be a recording of some sort of Slash saying those exact words or else Axl just created a whole new set of lawsuits for himself. WOW! Shocked I mean, I read it all on MTVnews, so it's definitely real & out there for the world to see. I can't believe it happened, but how would Axls attorneys really let that statement get out if it was even the least bit questionable? This is just un-fucking-believable.

-Could this situation already of been discussed in court & that's why Axl & co. feel OK making it public?
-Is this why VR seems to of have taken a longer break than originally planned?
-Is the meeting the reason why Slash seemed to know info. about CD being released?
-Is this why Axl & Izzy spoke?
-Is it all some elaborate plan to blow peoples minds when the real GNR appears at RIR?

This thing could turn so many ways it's impossible not to watch.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #793 on: March 07, 2006, 04:02:17 AM »

D you might as well give up, talking to dave about something that isn't great regarding new gnr wether lyrics or solos is like talking to a brick wall... ?If D personally believes that the november rain solo, or the estranged guitar work as a whole is better then the guitar work on the new demos then that's his opinion.. Personally estranged has some amazing guitar work throughout the entire song, and even though it's axl's song slash made it partly his... GNR was a great guitar rock band, a 1 2 punch of voice and strings

slash with vr or snakepit has nothing to do with comparing nr & estranged to say twat or citr.. The point is about slash's work inside of gnr, not outside gnr.. Anyways slash did some awesome guitar work with snakepit.. memorable stuff to a fan, but not something memorable to the mainstream..... ?Not everything is going to be as known as the scom intro, or the wttj opening riff, or the amazing work on Paradise city

I would say this guitar performance is pretty damn memorable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Mm3WPw2Xs
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #794 on: March 07, 2006, 04:03:47 AM »

Say that then SKeba but dont lump me in with the bashers and flamethrowers cause all my posts have been civil. ok

Posted in another thread

Lets think about this.

If Slash really said those things to Axl then he is an idiot.

But If Axl is making that up just to cause a rift in VR, what other reason would he do it other than being Jealous of the fact that his bandmates didnt need him to be successful.

I think Axl got this big illusion that he was GNR and that HE was the reason they were successful and huge.

once VR won a grammy and became a huge band, it showed that Slash,Duff and Matt didnt need Axl to be successful and great and Axl being the egomaniac he is, that had to bust his balls a little to know that he isnt required in order for the old guys to have success.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #795 on: March 07, 2006, 04:07:19 AM »

-Is this why VR seems to of have taken a longer break than originally planned?

but they have recently spoke about the 2nd album from 3 different members, duff matt n scott.. They were playing live gigs up until the new year which was only 2 months ago..... As much as I hate it, some of these guys have side projects they wanted to do so that will delay anything
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #796 on: March 07, 2006, 04:10:07 AM »

What the fuck is going on with this legal nonsense? Last time we heard from Slash he was saying how supportive he is of Axl and how he's looking forward to the album. Then we hear from Axl and he says he loves Slash and always wanted people to know how great he is. A month later we get this scathing hate mail from Axl's legal team with some pretty harsh allegations about things Slash told Axl, although according to Axl's last statement they haven't spoken in ten years. Seriously, what the fuck is this?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #797 on: March 07, 2006, 04:11:43 AM »

That Press Release is totally bullshit.? Come on, think!? smoking

uh, take your own advice. confused
i never doubted it a second, it's a fucking press release. nervous
even mtv printed it.

can someone still explain why axl would just let slash in his house after 10 years @ 5:30am to just sit down and talk long enough to bash his bandmembers?? Also why would slash say this being he KNOWs it'll get back to the others.? Makes zero sence

janabis I think the shit is made up...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #798 on: March 07, 2006, 04:14:23 AM »

Also telling Axl that he is "the stronger"

what the fuck is that? That makes no sense.

Only scenario I can see is, if it all got taken out of context like someone earlier mentioned and then got twisted around.

Slash could've been being sarcastic due to all the rumors and someone took what he was sayin literally.

For instance Axl couldve asked him what was up with the band and being sarcastic Slash said "well u know, Duff is spineless, Scott is a fraud and of course I hate Matt" just sarcastically u know what im sayin and someone heard that and ran with it and made a big deal out of nothing.

Elrothiel
« Reply #799 on: March 07, 2006, 04:17:09 AM »

Considering Slash's previous attempts at not being two-faced... I would say that this press release thing is totally 100% true, and he did tell Axl that he thought Duff was spineless, and that he hated Sorum.

Only Axl said he hadn't spoken to Slash in 10 years because that's true. Slash probably was yelling it through the window, going "Axl!! I never meant all those lies I spouted in the press!! It was all Sorum's idea! HE was the one who wanted to spread lies about you! I told Duff not to go along with it, but he did anyway because Sorum put pressure on him to help him!! I tried to escape, but they put a robot in my brain telling me to say all those horrible things! I'm soooooreeeee!!! You wiiiin!! I'm weaker than youuuuu!!!" *Slash continues yelling apologiez as he is carried off the premises by Shaq...* hihi

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: