Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 02:23:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124381 times)
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #540 on: March 06, 2006, 07:11:31 PM »

You know I hope before CD is released that we get to finally hear Axl's side of things, a concert rant wont do his story any justice. Maybe a MTV or VH1 special of just Axl talking and telling us what has really happened.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #541 on: March 06, 2006, 07:14:13 PM »

Christos, U believe what u want to believe but Ill never jump on board to anything.

I remember when this board worshipped that Raoaxlse fuck and to me Mysteron is just a little bit above that guy.

You decided not to address the issue that I was sent the same exact information Mysteron received. I guess I'm also making shit up like Raoxsle....

Oh wait, I'm a little above that guy just like Mysteron because we happen to have gotten a press release e-mailed to us.

Roll Eyes

raoxsle was from Sanctuary.? Same guy who was BigBadBillyRose.? In the end he outright fucked with everybody but what he shared in the beginning was probably true as far as he knew.

He fooled you and I have yet to see proof he was involved with the band in any way.

/jarmo

I will believe u Jarmo cause u are the admin and u run this site with responsibility and class.

But please do not try to shove any "Poster" down our throats as some BIG TIME guy cause I dont buy it, have never bought it and will never buy it.

He has predicted about 2 things out of 100 on here and to me has earned no credibility at all.

Maybe he knows somebody who tells him a thing or two but I dont believe he has any sort of real credible "inside" knowledge.

Most posters on this board automatically believe anything they read, I dont.

Im just sayin Raoasxle had he been smart and not got all cocky and dumb would still be worshipped on here as some kinda GNR God but he slipped up and got stupid.

I remember everyone slamming me and bitchin at me for not believing his ass.

Mysteron may know this or that but to me he is just very smart and not hanging himself.

I was one of only about 3 or 4 people who didnt fall for Rao's bullshit

and until Mysteron does something or says something that pans out as fact, I will not believe him either.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Z
« Reply #542 on: March 06, 2006, 07:14:33 PM »

raoxsle was from Sanctuary.? Same guy who was BigBadBillyRose.? In the end he outright fucked with everybody but what he shared in the beginning was probably true as far as he knew.

He fooled you and I have yet to see proof he was involved with the band in any way.

/jarmo

I figured out who he was approx. 1 year ago. ?He's been here since mid-2004 posting under another name.

Probably the same person who got in touch with Mr. Intensity to give him CITR to get the rest of the leaks out.

But does it really matter anyway.........why share what Slash said?? ?If he actually said it. ?Axl's new music seems to stand on it's own without having to infiltrate and destroy the competition.

Is there not enough room for 2 offsprings of the original band??

draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #543 on: March 06, 2006, 07:15:13 PM »

I'm not believing any of this. Why would Slash go to Axl after 10 and complain about VR. Something doesn't seem right.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #544 on: March 06, 2006, 07:15:26 PM »

Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: ?Duff was spineless,? ?Scott was a fraud,? that he ?hates Matt Sorum? and that in this ongoing war, contest or whatever anyone wants to call it that Slash has waged against Axl for the better part of 20 years, that Axl has proven himself ?the stronger.?

I still can't see in this paragraph where it says Axl talked to Slash, as so many on this thread have been saying...

Is it not plausible that Axl was in bed (he is 44 anyway...) and that whoever answered the door took a message...? This is my 'two cents' as that is what I would presume from the phrasing "Slash came to inform Axl that" (i.e. he didn't actually inform Axl himself).

Just a thought.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #545 on: March 06, 2006, 07:16:30 PM »

This is really...uhm interesting, I don't know what to say, except that it doesnt surprise me on slash's behalf, I mean, it was shocking but not surprising...I was reading the article on blabbermouth amazed at the things Slash said about VR, and I was saying outloud..this can't be...this can't be...then my sister said ...what? And I told her that something had happened between Slash and Axl and she said...what? did Slash came crying to axl's house for forgiveness ? And I look at her even more amazed and say....how the hell do you know ?? And she laughed saying she didnt know she was just taking a wild guess...

Axl may have a distorted sense of reality and has a unique perspective of the world, but he doesnt strike me as being a blatant liar...so I think I believe this story about slash.

Wooody,
 ?I have found as well, that my wife, who rarely listens to music, and is outside of the fray, can pick up on things we, so immersed in the GNR morass, can miss.
 ?How hard to believe can something be when legal nightmares are involved. ?Slush and Daff have to pay for lawyers and over time, each side wears the other down. ?Which side do you think has more re$$$ources on its side? ?Could it be, Slash could have been having a bad time with his new mates? ?Does it surprise anyone the VR thing could be having problems? ?
 ?Personally, I just know Axl wouldn't have Slash back in GNR ever, period, end of story. ?Maybe a benefit show when they are 60 to raise money for retired California hookers with no pension down on their luck, who knows. ? hihi ?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #546 on: March 06, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »

I still can't see in this paragraph where it says Axl talked to Slash, as so many on this thread have been saying...

Is it not plausible that Axl was in bed (he is 44 anyway...) and that whoever answered the door took a message...? This is my 'two cents' as that is what I would presume from the phrasing "Slash came to inform Axl that" (i.e. he didn't actually inform Axl himself).

Just a thought.

LOL, yep. ?The guy at the gate may have given Slash a hard time so he gave a sarcastic reply about why he was there.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #547 on: March 06, 2006, 07:19:53 PM »

:doorbell:

Slash: Is Axl home?
Beta: No, can I take a message?
Slash: Scott Weiland is a fraud, Duff has no spine, and I hate Matt Sorum
Beta: ...are you alright?
Slash: Yes, I'm completely sober
Beta: Alright, I'll be sure to relay the message
Slash: One more thing - Axl is better than me
Beta: Right...

:doorslam:
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #548 on: March 06, 2006, 07:20:34 PM »

Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: ?Duff was spineless,? ?Scott was a fraud,? that he ?hates Matt Sorum?

Remember, this could be paraphrasing for, "Listen, Axl, I just don't feel Scott's being genuine...Sorum's f'in getting on my nerves...and Duff's just kind of goin' along with the show." ?Who the hell knows. ?We'll see what the other camp comes back with.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #549 on: March 06, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

I totally don't believe the crap posted here ... for one ... 5.30am ?? Coming round to say he hates Matt Sorum and Duff?? LOL... It's laughable.? Whoever sent this crap should get a life.

Smiley

I agree it is crap. first of all, Axl is not even back from partying at 5:30am, so I don't believe it. Wink

whats not to beleive!? axl couldn't make that up he could be so easily dissproved by slash giving an alibi.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #550 on: March 06, 2006, 07:22:10 PM »

I totally don't believe the crap posted here ... for one ... 5.30am ?? Coming round to say he hates Matt Sorum and Duff?? LOL... It's laughable.? Whoever sent this crap should get a life.

Smiley

I agree it is crap. first of all, Axl is not even back from partying at 5:30am, so I don't believe it. Wink

whats not to beleive!? axl couldn't make that up he could be so easily dissproved by slash giving an alibi.

do you have an alibi for where you were every day at 5:30 AM last october?

now you know me better
SLCPUNK
« Reply #551 on: March 06, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »

I can't begin to tell you how much I don't care about this............
badobsession81
Rocker

Forgive them that tear down your soul

« Reply #552 on: March 06, 2006, 07:23:19 PM »

The point is . . . nobody gives a damn about this dispute with Slash! Dead Horse. Dead Horse. Dead Horse. Dead Horse. Dead Horse.

This press release won't convince anybody of anything. Old GNR fans are either for Slash or for Axl! And, many more are in Axl's camp. No press release is going to win over Slash fans - but Slash fans will still buy CD. You're preaching to the choir, Axl. ?Move on ?. . . or your fans will.

Which way to the High Road ? . . . Because Axl's stuck in the mud going nowhere.

Good point. Well Made.

Back In Power
ARC
VIP

« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2006, 07:24:30 PM »

The guy at the gate may have given Slash a hard time so he gave a sarcastic reply about why he was there.

Yeah, I think you're right.

After all, Axl did not let Slash into that GNR show in 2001, so why would he let him into his house...? At 5:30am...?! I'm guessing Slash just ranted at a security guard or telecom device.

Also, he most probably was drunk. It was 5 freakin 30...! Why on earth would he do that, at that time, if he was sober...? Yet, in the press release, Axl has changed it to make out Slash was sober to add extra weight to his critical comments about his Velvet Revolver bandmates. If he said it drunk, it's not such a big deal.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #554 on: March 06, 2006, 07:26:53 PM »

I just read this again and some of it im sure is true but I dont buy a lot of it.

Slash comes to his house, bashes his bandmates and then tells Axl 'U were the stronger"

Then the lawsuit tries to paint Axl like he is this grand great guy who has been attacked and lied about to look bad.

I guess Slash and Duff came to Axl and said "Please Axl, sign these papers and take full control of GNR, We beg u, we are tired of makin decisions, so here its yours we dont want it!"

It was Slash and Duff who delayed his plane thus causing the riot in Vancouver, it was Slash and Duff who secretly paid the sound guy at the VMA's to make Axl's ear monitor not work.

Axl's crediblity takes a hit when he tries to act like Slash and Duff have "Rewrote history to make him look bad"

Axl, u are a great frontman and one of the most talented songwriters and vocalist ever but please dont try to act like u are some great guy who has done no wrong.

Slash and Duff arent angels but Axl definitely isnt some innocent victim that lawsuit makes him out to be.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ARC
VIP

« Reply #555 on: March 06, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »

hihi rofl
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #556 on: March 06, 2006, 07:29:50 PM »

hihi rofl

what is even more hilarious is that you and Madgascar88 posted on that other website that Slash was back in Guns rofl
ARC
VIP

« Reply #557 on: March 06, 2006, 07:30:50 PM »

what is even more hilarious is that you and Madgascar88 posted on that other website that Slash was back in Guns rofl

I hope you aren't meaning me..?  confused
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #558 on: March 06, 2006, 07:31:54 PM »

I hope you aren't meaning me..?? confused

Yes, unless someone stole your user name rofl
ARC
VIP

« Reply #559 on: March 06, 2006, 07:32:35 PM »

I hope you aren't meaning me..?? confused

Yes, unless someone stole you user name rofl

What...?! What other website..?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: