Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124375 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #500 on: March 06, 2006, 06:43:07 PM »

I think it's pretty obvious whats going on .. axl is trying to break up VR and turn slash and duff against one another cause stinson is going with soul asylum full time and axl wants duff back. maybe brain has left too so axl wants to bring in duff and matt.

oh yes , 110% sure of this.

just need confirmation now.  peace

erm ....

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #501 on: March 06, 2006, 06:43:27 PM »

25 pages, this place never fails

I honestly don't believe it.. Saying something like that in a sober moment is highly unlikely plus teh strain this would put on his friendship between scott n the rest.. hasn't seen axl in 10 years and this is how he begins no

25 pages.. well at least the interest is still alive ?peace

I agree Mike.. it does sound weird doesn't it.. that he said he hadn't seen him in 10 years. Maybe he didn't want to bring it up and the stuff Slash said about his bandmates unless he had to because of how much shit would hit the fan with his bandmates. That's the only reason I can think of. It just seems weird Slash appearing on Axl's doorstep like that.

so slash strolled up during a lawsuit and axl allowed him in and said what's on your mind, or did he open the door ?and slash just started blurting out insults towards scott matt n duff while axl slammed the door while slash tried to hold the door with his foot

Or did Axl refuse to let Slash enter, at which point he made Slash say those statements over an intercom which he recorded as "evidence" against him.

Slash: Can I come in
Axl: Say Scott is a fraud
Slash: What?
Axl: SAY SCOTT IS A FRAUD!
Slash: Alright, alright. Scott is a fraud. Can I come in now?
Axl: Say Duff has no spine
Slash: Fuck this
hihi hihi

that was funny, and right on D!
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #502 on: March 06, 2006, 06:44:32 PM »

I believe he could murder 10 people in cold blood and most the people on here would blame the murdered.

Indeed.

I think it's pretty obvious whats going on .. axl is trying to break up VR and turn slash and duff against one another cause stinson is going with soul asylum full time and axl wants duff back. maybe brain has left too so axl wants to bring in duff and matt.

oh yes , 110% sure of this.

just need confirmation now.  peace

erm ....

I think we may have the same sources.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #503 on: March 06, 2006, 06:44:58 PM »

I personally have never bought into Mysteron and this article seems pretty much like Bullshit.

If Axl said this to me he seems like a hater and jealous that no matter how hard he tries he cant come close to replacing Slash.

So hopefully Axl really didnt say that Slash said this bullshit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #504 on: March 06, 2006, 06:46:01 PM »

I think we may have the same sources.

my deranged imagination?  confused

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #505 on: March 06, 2006, 06:46:43 PM »

Bullshit!! ?A statement was expected and this is what we get.

They could have gave info on the single, album release date then came out with this neener-neener lawsuit related statement and none of us would have cared much.

Most of us have been in Axl's corner since the 2002 tour cancellation.

It's time to put up or shut up.

And fyi, the first 3 leaks came from a fan. ?

A statement should still be expected... This is just a bonus for entertainment purposes. ? ?ok

If you find this stuff petty, good, ignore it and remain optimistic about the album coming out.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #506 on: March 06, 2006, 06:47:13 PM »

I personally have never bought into Mysteron and this article seems pretty much like Bullshit.

If Axl said this to me he seems like a hater and jealous that no matter how hard he tries he cant come close to replacing Slash.

MTV is running an article on the version of the press release with the "Slash said" stuff, so if it's fake, at least we can expect a speedy retraction from the GNR camp.

But on second thought, this is the GNR camp we're talking about.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2006, 06:47:51 PM »

I believe he could murder 10 people in cold blood and most the people on here would blame the murdered.

they were just begging for it hihi
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

actually, all Slash has to say is "well, yeah, I went to Axl's because HE invited me and we talked and such".

Slash would come out smelling like a rose.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #509 on: March 06, 2006, 06:48:34 PM »

they were just begging for it hihi

HAHA! Half of them had Slash T-Shirts on and the other half had Buckets on their heads.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »

this report is true "which i am not sold it is" Axl is basically tryin to cause trouble and stir up shit in the Velvet Revolver camp.

That's exactly what he's doing. ?I think Axl's attitude is that they have been trying to hold his band back for the past decade, so now he's sick of it and he's taking a public shot at them. ?Do you expect anything less from Axl?

If Axl makes a snappy comment about anyone else, everybody loves it. ?The second it's about Slash, everyone whines that Axl isn't being "responsible". ?You do know who we're discussing right?

The same release was also sent to jarmo, not just Mysteron. ?So it doesn't matter if you "buy into him".
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »

You've been here for how long?

It surprises me that you're still not getting how this place works...

Just in case you haven't noticed, Jarmo has confirmed that this statement is true. It came straight from Sanctuary.

So, you better start "buyin" Mysteron while it's still early...

Z
« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2006, 06:50:45 PM »

Bullshit!! ?A statement was expected and this is what we get.

They could have gave info on the single, album release date then came out with this neener-neener lawsuit related statement and none of us would have cared much.

Most of us have been in Axl's corner since the 2002 tour cancellation.

It's time to put up or shut up.

And fyi, the first 3 leaks came from a fan. ?

A statement should still be expected... This is just a bonus for entertainment purposes. ? ?ok

If you find this stuff petty, good, ignore it and remain optimistic about the album coming out.

I've remained optimistic for 10 years. ?Velvet Revolver helped hold many over through the wait that extended beyond the end of 2002.

As far as entertainment........I suppose it's entertainment for people who love watching those horrible "reality" shows.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2006, 06:51:03 PM »

god of thunder, Pandora, Eazy E, chineseillusions, Saul, Tkkyj, oneway23, D?, wishiwasslash, Jdawg, lennonisgod, Alan, BrokenGlass, lookingforbigfoot, alexrose, gnrbaby, RnT, Z, BaDoBsEsSiOn418, chas, Slash McKagan, avesia, christina_rose, Red Sox Fan, norway, Mike McKagan, Thorazine Shuffle, thejoker, torqued, Axl4Prez2004, Anguro, DunkinDave, HungerForChaos, Speedy0587, nambis, BabyGorilla, jameslofton29, schultjr, SINSHINE, erose, Axl Rose Child, SOLGER, Kaybee, Shotgun, Vicious Wishes, The Bedouin, jabba2, Garry, Bad_Apple (+ 1 Hidden) and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

that might be a record in one thread hihi

Lets just wait until something official is said to straighten this mess..
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2006, 06:51:42 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how people worship Axl so much that they will believe anything.

Get off the koolaid and realize that if this report is true "which i am not sold it is" Axl is basically tryin to cause trouble and stir up shit in the Velvet Revolver camp.

Why would Slash come to his house and why would slash air how he felt about his band mates to Axl after 10 years of not speaking?

Most of that just seems tabloidish and totally off the wall but then again I am talkin bout the same people who believed that Jon Bon Jovi shit.

I love Axl as much as anyone else but sometimes I believe he could murder 10 people in cold blood and most the people on here would blame the murdered.

? D, so you honestly believe Axl's gonna make shit up to try and sabotage the other band? ?Honestly. ?Let's wait until the dust settles here. ?I mentioned earlier how ridiculous the whole "reunion talk" was. ?Nobody responded. ?Even if you take out the "Slash bad-mouthing VR" part, it demonstrates bad blood to the 1000th power. ?I love this stuff. ?Finally Axl fires back! ? Angry ?It's about fucking time. ? ok

Oh yeah, and why would Slash do this? ?You know the answer to that. ?I can think of one rea"$"on. ? Wink

I'm all for next tour Axl deferring the stage to his lawyers to read the rants. ? hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2006, 06:52:36 PM »

When you have the law on your side, you argue the law,
When you have the facts on your side, you argue the facts,
When you don't have the facts or the law on your side, bang on the table and create a distraction

ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2006, 06:53:12 PM »

Guns N' Roses have millions of fans across the world.

Do you think a few hundred GNR fans on the internet moaning about a lack of news is going to make GNR management think, "...shit, we'd better release an official statement now or these guys won't be happy...!".
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2006, 06:53:24 PM »

I've remained optimistic for 10 years. ?Velvet Revolver helped hold many over through the wait that extended beyond the end of 2002.

As far as entertainment........I suppose it's entertainment for people who love watching those horrible "reality" shows.

I've waited just as long... and now it looks like there MIGHT be an end in sight, plus we've heard a sample of what to expect, I'm not going to throw a hissy fit over Axl being Axl. ?Aren't you used to messed up stuff happening over the past 10 years? ?I got over being "angry" about it a long time ago.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »

I'm all for next tour Axl deferring the stage to his lawyers to read the rants.

axl will be ready to speak and the he'll be like RANT, then a set of ten suits with a huge scroll will just start unloading hihi
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2006, 06:54:38 PM »

Hey, at least we also know that at 5:30am, you can find Axl at home ok
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: