Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:30:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124680 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »

he hasn't done shit in 15? what do you think he's been doing? sitting on his ass and smoking pot?
no, he produced a record, of which i think is going to be phenomenal. slash and the vr jerks are going to cry likle babies when they here it. so don't say axl hastnt done shit, because that's stupid

?Agreed. ?I would like to add that we have gotten 9 songs within the past few years, so it hasn't been all inactivity. ?Hell, that constitutes as an album in my book.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2006, 05:35:04 PM »

he hasn't done shit in 15? what do you think he's been doing? sitting on his ass and smoking pot?
no, he produced a record, of which i think is going to be phenomenal. slash and the vr jerks are going to cry likle babies when they here it. so don't say axl hastnt done shit, because that's stupid

It's stupid how you respond to the other members who helped build GnR so Axl can have this chance for a return as "slash and the vr jerks".

dont get me wrong, i loved them for what they have done, but what happened after that was just pure disappointment, especially from matt,who has been hired and given the gift to be in the best band in the world...
i dont care about them anymore... i only care about GNR

Then you are a fan of Axl Rose and not Guns N' Roses.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2006, 05:35:14 PM »

Hey ?for all the bashing here about Slash all I can say is at least the guy has released music for his fans. And VR for that matter.

Fuck Axl, he hasn't done shit in 15 years. And let me tell you something, this album isn't coming out this fucking year!! The guy was right who posted "Do you think this is what Axl meant by 'The people will hear the music this year'" ?It ain't coming. He's not going to sellout Europe, fans won't recognize the new songs, and he'll throw a hissy fit & disappear until he's 50.

Axl, the new Syd Barrett. Ironic how someone asked what does Pink Floyd have to do with Guns N Roses.

You're stupid to compare axl to syd barrett. Syd barrett went insane, you fucking idiot.
brownstone658
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2006, 05:36:15 PM »

Hey ?for all the bashing here about Slash all I can say is at least the guy has released music for his fans. And VR for that matter.

Fuck Axl, he hasn't done shit in 15 years. And let me tell you something, this album isn't coming out this fucking year!! The guy was right who posted "Do you think this is what Axl meant by 'The people will hear the music this year'" ?It ain't coming. He's not going to sellout Europe, fans won't recognize the new songs, and he'll throw a hissy fit & disappear until he's 50.

Axl, the new Syd Barrett. Ironic how someone asked what does Pink Floyd have to do with Guns N Roses.

You're stupid to compare axl to syd barrett. Syd barrett went insane, you fucking idiot.

And Axl didn't???
duff_me
Opening Act

Get in The Ring

« Reply #444 on: March 06, 2006, 05:36:31 PM »

they're all acting like childish goofs. i can see Axl not wanting his music to be used in Reebok commercials, but i can also see Slash & Duff wanting to have some degree of say so as to how songs they helped create are used. These guys ALL need to grow the fuck up!  They all deserve each other.

Guns N' Roses GROW UP!!!!!?Huh??

THEY WOULDN'T BE GN'R ANYMORE!!!!

WHAT DID YOU ALL EXPECT FROM AXL?Huh THE MAN LOVES CONTROVERSY!!!

IT'S JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!!!!

Bravo ! This is why i love GnR , Its all part of the Image and the Fun of it all !

7/6/2006 London - welcome back to the jungle axl
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #445 on: March 06, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

It's stupid how you respond to the other members who helped build GnR so Axl can have this chance for a return as "slash and the vr jerks".

dont get me wrong, i loved them for what they have done, but what happened after that was just pure disappointment, especially from matt,who has been hired and given the gift to be in the best band in the world...

i am a fan of the old guns n roses and of the new guns n roses = i am a fan of guns n roses

stupid discussion

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #446 on: March 06, 2006, 05:37:22 PM »

And Axl didn't go insane? ?hihi
Shaft
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #447 on: March 06, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »

Very good time for be a Vr fans.. rofl rofl
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #448 on: March 06, 2006, 05:37:51 PM »

This is just another broken rock band suing each other and wasting everyone's time. Happens every other week, it seems. Why worry about it? ?I doubt it will make any real difference on any of us.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #449 on: March 06, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »

Ya know I heard The Gary Puppet(Stern fans know what I'm talking about) say something once, and when I read this press release it popped into my head:

"I don't lie, I just say things that later on, turn out to be untrue!"

I think that applies to all parties involved in this nonsense.

My question about the Duff/$lash lawsuit has always been, if he(Axl) is ripping them off, how come Izzy and Steven etc aren't involved? ?How come its only those two? ?Sour grapes. ?They all need to get over each other and grow up.

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #450 on: March 06, 2006, 05:39:06 PM »

Yeah, When he's not sleeping he's worked on this album 365 days a year, nonstop.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
duff_me
Opening Act

Get in The Ring

« Reply #451 on: March 06, 2006, 05:40:06 PM »

Very good time for be a Vr fans.. rofl rofl

Im a big VR fan as well as a GnR fan.. i just find it Twice as hilariouS ! And twice as needy for more news !!

7/6/2006 London - welcome back to the jungle axl
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2006, 05:40:48 PM »

I don't know why some of you people even try to defend slash, duff or any of the ex gunners for that matter. It's completely useless 85% of this forum is made up of people who start to drool when they hear the name Axl, some of them are just like those little tweens you see at Britney spears concerts. I think it's funny how naive some of you axl worshppers are hihi

And I don't know why some of you people even try to defend Axl. It's completely useless, 15% of this forum is made up of people who start to drool when they hear the name Slash, some of them are just like those little teens you see at Britney Spears concerts. I think it's funny how naive some of you Slash worshippers are hihi

A dead horse, perhaps?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #453 on: March 06, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

No. Not according to Beta.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
McDuff
« Reply #454 on: March 06, 2006, 05:43:17 PM »

I don't know why some of you people even try to defend slash, duff or any of the ex gunners for that matter. It's completely useless 85% of this forum is made up of people who start to drool when they hear the name Axl, some of them are just like those little tweens you see at Britney spears concerts. I think it's funny how naive some of you axl worshppers are hihi

I think it's stupid that people are bashing Slash on here alot.I like Slash and Axl,and Slash and Duff aren't the only ones to blame when it comes to breaking up the original Guns,Axl is just as at fault with that just as the other guys are,and I am really getting sick of all of the bashing of Axl and Slash,like I said earlier it's all bullshit,so if you're an Axl basher or a Slash/Duff basher you can go fuck yourselves peace
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #455 on: March 06, 2006, 05:44:36 PM »

Raped his girlfriends and cried when they left him.

But insane?

No, never!
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #456 on: March 06, 2006, 05:46:06 PM »

my question IS....did Merck confirm Slashs visit to Axls home in oct. '05?

Live N' Let Die
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #457 on: March 06, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »

my question IS....did Merck confirm Slashs visit to Axls home in oct. '05?

Depends if Axl wants him to confirm or deny it.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #458 on: March 06, 2006, 05:50:01 PM »

Then you are a fan of VR and Axl rose and not GN'Rs.

Brownstones saying he only cares about GNR.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #459 on: March 06, 2006, 05:50:23 PM »

And I don't know why some of you people even try to defend Axl. It's completely useless, 15% of this forum is made up of people who start to drool when they hear the name Slash, some of them are just like those little teens you see at Britney Spears concerts. I think it's funny how naive some of you Slash worshippers are hihi

A dead horse, perhaps?

This thread turned Dead horse When the first reply was posted
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: