Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 137883 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »

How come nobody has mentioned VR dressing up as Nu-GNR for Halloween. IF thats not making a Mockery of Axl then what is?? confused
Well, Buckethead is a mockery on his own. No need to mock him, he is a mockery by himself.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #281 on: March 06, 2006, 03:40:29 PM »

I guess it was too good to be true to think Axl had put the petty bullshit behind him. It's sad that the people he employs are just as petty. Does anyone around him have a spine that they could tell him that something like that would just make him look bad? Apparently not.

Is it just me or does Mysteron make the band look more pathetic instead of being a helpful bridge between management and the fans?
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #282 on: March 06, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »

That is the most biased piece of propaganda bullshit I have ever seen in my life.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #283 on: March 06, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »

People, people
Just use your head and in the end
You'll find your inspiration

Thanks I was looking for that.
pleasure KV. Wink

"Suffering an apparent attack of arrogance and ego ... Rose recently decided that he is no longer willing to acknowledge the contributions of his former partners and bandmates in having created some of rock's greatest hits," the lawsuit reads.
Z
« Reply #284 on: March 06, 2006, 03:42:26 PM »

Enough blah blah blah-ing..............

LET THE MUSIC DO THE TALKING.

Contraband round 1..........bring on CD for round 2.

Anything else is ? ?P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #285 on: March 06, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »

How come nobody has mentioned VR dressing up as Nu-GNR for Halloween. IF thats not making a Mockery of Axl then what is?? confused
Well, Buckethead is a mockery on his own. No need to mock him, he is a mockery by himself.

Ahh hell here we go again...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2006, 03:44:12 PM »

I highly doubt he just popped up at axl's house to comment on all these things about hating all the vr members.. I thought axl hasn't heard from slash in ten years.. hihi

Also enough lawsuits deliver some music

and who gives a fuck about the halloween shit
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2006, 03:44:34 PM »

I'm sure $lash could always go play guitar with Michael Jackson again ? rofl ? rofl
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #288 on: March 06, 2006, 03:44:42 PM »

That is the most biased piece of propaganda bullshit I have ever seen in my life.
I agree. Axl is behaving like a 12 years old child. Now there will be TONS OF "Slash" streamers in the audience...

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #289 on: March 06, 2006, 03:45:02 PM »

Ahh hell here we go again...

nesquick always creates the oppertunity to make fun of Buckethead. It's getting old.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #290 on: March 06, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »

I have had enough of the whole 10 years things. ?To me it seems that at the Korn release party Axl did not want to divulge any info out Slash's meeting either out of respect for Slash or fear of damaging anything in court. ?I could careless either way, whether or not he was protecting slash or his own butt is irrelevant. ?What is relevant to me is that something has occured between now and then that has further damaged this relationship. ?I wonder what happened. ?Oe it could very well be that Axl is crazy. ?Which highly possible too. ?This is not bashing Axl, I am a huge Axl supporter. ?It is a reality that Axl may have some screws lose, which lends itself nicely to the fact he is such a great artist. ?

Ritz Reeves III
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #291 on: March 06, 2006, 03:45:38 PM »

In October of 2005 Slash made an unannounced 5:30 AM visit to Axl Rose?s house. Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: ?Duff was spineless,? ?Scott was a fraud,? that he ?hates Matt Sorum? and that in this ongoing war, contest or whatever anyone wants to call it that Slash has waged against Axl for the better part of 20 years, that Axl has proven himself ?the stronger.?

Holly shit ! Grin I wonder what Slash is going to respond to that yes

Who wrote that ? Axl's lawyer ?

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #292 on: March 06, 2006, 03:46:09 PM »

I agree. Axl is behaving like a 12 years old child. Now there will be TONS OF "Slash" streamers in the audience...

no their wont be.......... not everyone follows the band like us do, and keep track of every damn statement

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
madagas
« Reply #293 on: March 06, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »

I am going to go out on a limb and say 90% of Gnr fans are morons. peace peace Utter, complete idiots.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #294 on: March 06, 2006, 03:47:09 PM »

No, you didnt..."imply" is the operative word here.  If youre implying that they intentionally made it available (which is the conclusion Ive made) then Im curious to know what your basis is.

I don't think any of us know the truth. The facts are that the media picked it up promptly.

Correct me if Im wrong, but the MTV article quotes the actual lawsuit.  I still havent had any success in finding a press release or reports of an "attorney reading."

Yes, axlgunner pointed this out to me. I am re reading the original thread to see where the mistake on my part was made. If it stands, then the article quoted the original lawsuit and not the attorney. I stand corrected on this issue pending completion of my research.

I dont see why it was necessary.

I think Axl needs to get his story out to the public. He has stayed very quiet over the years; Weitzman has issued a statement concerning the second suit but few news organizations picked up the article. An Axl Rose statement is much bigger news and will no doubt go a long way to revive his repuation which has taken a hit over the years, both due to his own conduct and the actions and words of others.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #295 on: March 06, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »

In October of 2005 Slash made an unannounced 5:30 AM visit to Axl Rose?s house. Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: ?Duff was spineless,? ?Scott was a fraud,? that he ?hates Matt Sorum? and that in this ongoing war, contest or whatever anyone wants to call it that Slash has waged against Axl for the better part of 20 years, that Axl has proven himself ?the stronger.?

Holly shit ! Grin I wonder what Slash is going to respond to that yes

Who wrote that ? Axl's lawyer ?

Probably Axl, seeing that it's written horribly and reads like one long, giant, childish rant.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #296 on: March 06, 2006, 03:47:44 PM »

I am in fact an idiot.

Ritz Reeves III
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #297 on: March 06, 2006, 03:48:48 PM »

I'm wondering if Axl and Slash were in the process of talking since the October meeting. ?Given what is stated in the press release, it sounds like Slash has done or said something in the last week or so to destroy the new trust that Axl had placed with him.

I really don't think we've heard the whole story. ?Probably never will. ?I only hope that we will hear something in regards to CD and the European dates. ?Knowing the GNR world as I do, I'm afraid this is gonna be the last we hear for months Sad ?nervous

This statement certainly contradicts Axls RS interview 2 months ago, it appears over the past 6 months both Axl and Slash have been trying to slowly build bridges, maybe not towards a reunion but at least to end the reported 'bad blood'. Certainly seems any attempt to build bridges is over.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 03:50:48 PM by A Private Eye » Logged

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Mike McKagan
Rocker

I'm a small town white boy...

« Reply #298 on: March 06, 2006, 03:49:12 PM »

So has anyone tried to call the lawyer?

VR--Nashville, TN--10/16/04
GNR--Portland, OR--12/11/06
GNR--Rosemont, IL--11/15/11
GNR--Nashville, TN--07/09/16
GNR--Saint Louis, MO--09/09/23 (canceled)
SF--Terre Haute, IN--07/21/2024 (cancele
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2006, 03:49:31 PM »

I am going to go out on a limb and say 90% of Gnr fans are morons. peace peace Utter, complete idiots.

No.....I'm insane....there's a difference Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: