Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 09:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 124781 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »

Slash has lied alot in the past............. He said he showed up at the HRC hotel and just "happened to find out that GNR was playing there".....

yet Slash announced the shows a week before GnR did..... he said something like "I heard Axl is playing again on New years"

Slash is a liar... hes been sniffing around Axl's new band and project for years..... I bet Axl has other stories that chooses to hold back...

Im going with Axl on this one and im thinking the Press Release Mysterion posted is 1000 percent true.....

Maybe they had a change of heart and pulled that paragraph out on the one they send the newswires... who knows... but Slash is a liar... that is fact....
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #201 on: March 06, 2006, 02:41:43 PM »

Its also convenient that Slashs criticisms of Duff and Matt are identical to Axls.

Exactly. ?It sounds like one big paranoid delusion. ?Axl is now officially nuttier than Howard Hughes and Phil Spector put together.
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »

this is no joke now. I just hopt this doesnt hurt the tour or the release of C.D

Live N' Let Die
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2006, 02:42:56 PM »

this is no joke now. I just hopt this doesnt hurt the tour or the release of C.D

Your sig says it all, "it don't really matter."

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2006, 02:43:06 PM »

Odd that just a month and-a-half ago, Axl hadnt spoken to Slash in 10 years.  Turns out it was only 4 months.  Some posters on here like to talk about "changing stories"...

What was it that happened between then and now that set this off?  The lawsuits been pending for 2 years or so now and it was only January that he said, in addition to not speaking to Slash for 10 years, "I love the guy."

By the way, did VR release a press statement for their lawsuit?

In all fairness, the press release never said that Axl and Slash spoke.  What Slash said could have been picked up by security cameras/microphones, or Axl could just have sat there and listened to what Slash said without responding. 

And, yes, smeagol2124 is right, there's no way Axl's lawyer would allow this press release to come out without proof to back up what was written.  He's a lawyer, for Christ's sake.

Ali

Right.. and lawyers never lie.

I never said that lawyers never lie.  This lawyer is part of a very big and very well-known firm.  I don't think he would risk tarnishing his reputation and therefore damaging his business by putting his name on a press release that contains information he knew to be unfounded.

Ali

Are you kidding me? He works for Axl! If Axl calls him and says, "hey slash came over and we swam in my pool and cried together and watched DVD's now issue a press release" he has to. He can ADVISE his client one way or the other but when it comes down to it he's Axl's employee. When Axl says jump he says how high. It isn?t his job to uncover the truth, he isn?t a detective he is a representative for Axl in the legal realm. If the comments cause a legal shit show he's happy as a clam he the one on the clock defending Axl, its in his best interest.

Its not in Axl's best interest if this is considered libel.  Just b/c it would mean more $ for the lawyer doesn't mean hes going to advise it.  if word gets out that this guy is getting his clients into more shit and the cases are dragging on and on and on, nobody is going to go to him.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #205 on: March 06, 2006, 02:43:24 PM »

Guns N'Roses // Velvet Revolver fight starts now 

i would like to see scott duff & matt faces right now  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Death Cube K
« Reply #206 on: March 06, 2006, 02:43:45 PM »

They cant post lies in press releases. Well, they can, but this will be used in court, and if its a lie they will loose the whole damn thing.

And its not nice to say Axl's a nut either.

Slash has been lying in the past...

Its all very plausible.
madagas
« Reply #207 on: March 06, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »

Who gives a fuck if Slash was there or not there.....that point has nothing to do with Axl's counterclaim against S/D'S lawsuit. You guys focus on the wrong shit. Axl and Slash aren't friends and never will be again-get over it. It's all petty bullshit among spoiled drama queens. Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2006, 02:45:53 PM »

I bet this was not the first time but this time the whole convo was recorded.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2006, 02:46:05 PM »

Obviously he has the security gate video camera tape to prove that slash was there.

Yeah, right, that will be the day we see that. ?Axl needs to back on the meds.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2006, 02:46:40 PM »

Who gives a fuck if Slash was there or not there.....that point has nothing to do with Axl's counterclaim against S/D'S lawsuit. You guys focus on the wrong shit. Axl and Slash aren't friends and never will be again-get over it. It's all petty bullshit among spoiled drama queens. Grin

I agree absolutely. But some people like to fuel the 'Axl is a liar' debate. Others like to condemn Axl whenever he stands up for himself. As I've said earlier, Slash and Duff have made statements through their attorney; this is Axl's response. Good for him.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2006, 02:48:12 PM »

I agree absolutely. But some people like to fuel the 'Axl is a liar' debate. Others like to condemn Axl whenever he stands up for himself. As I've said earlier, Slash and Duff have made statements through their attorney; this is Axl's response. Good for him.

They released a press statement about the lawsuit?
Death Cube K
« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »

Do anyone know what happens to attorneys that post lies in press releases to the world?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2006, 02:48:47 PM »

Obviously he has the security gate video camera tape to prove that slash was there.

Yeah, right, that will be the day we see that.  Axl needs to back on the meds.
]

Why? many ppl have it. It automatially videorecords the visiters.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2006, 02:49:47 PM »

They released a press statement about the lawsuit?

Their lawyer made a statement after the ASCAP lawsuit was filed. He called Axl a thief and defrauder.

Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2006, 02:49:57 PM »

Who gives a fuck if Slash was there or not there

To me, it's a huge point. ?I never gave a damn about their bitchy lawsuits to begin with, could care less. ?But to release a public statement telling details of a meeting that may not in fact have taken place......well, I know Axl isn't by nature a liar, so that's just schizo territory. ?
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2006, 02:50:52 PM »

Guys just sit back with a bucket of popcorn and see what happens. A lot of these posts are needless and really hard for someone to sift through if they have just came back on after a day or two.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2006, 02:51:03 PM »

Do anyone know what happens to attorneys that post lies in press releases to the world?

they get sued by mysteron rofl
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »

Why? many ppl have it. It automatially videorecords the visiters.

Yeah, I know, but the day we see evidence of it in this instance, is the day I eat my hat.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »

Their lawyer made a statement after the ASCAP lawsuit was filed. He called Axl a thief and defrauder.

So there was no press release for the first lawsuit.

I vaguely recall what youre referring to, but wasnt there a response from Merck or Axls attorney?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: