Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 03:16:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 123567 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1000 on: March 08, 2006, 11:35:22 AM »

Why would Slash lie about seeing the new band? Didn't he admit he tried to go see them in LA (I think) a few years ago but Axl found out and said he's not allowed in the building?

that was all security, Axl never knew untill after the concert.

axl never knows, he didn't know slash was there, he didn't know there was a european tour booked until after, he doesn't know when cd is coming out hihi  he loves to not know.. smoking
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1001 on: March 08, 2006, 11:35:34 AM »

But the question remains... why talk well about a person you sue ?
I just answered that for you, but not to your liking. You are waiting for a biased opinion to back you up. Dont worry. You wont have to wait long. Someone will enter the thread soon and bash Slash for no reason.

not to my liking ? you people post so fast that I didn't even see your post, I was busy with the other one, ?and why are you getting all hostile on me ? FUCK OFF Grin

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1002 on: March 08, 2006, 11:36:07 AM »

Why would Slash lie about seeing the new band? Didn't he admit he tried to go see them in LA (I think) a few years ago but Axl found out and said he's not allowed in the building?

axl never knows, he didn't know slash was there, he didn't know there was a european tour booked until after, he doesn't know when cd is coming out hihi? he loves to not know.. smoking

oh but you love to say he knew  Tongue

makane
Legend

« Reply #1003 on: March 08, 2006, 11:37:01 AM »

Wasn't there someone backstage who heard Axl say in talkie to "get him outta here"? im not 100% sure.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1004 on: March 08, 2006, 11:37:30 AM »

axl never knows, he didn't know slash was there, he didn't know there was a european tour booked until after, he doesn't know when cd is coming out hihi? he loves to not know.. smoking

oh but you love to say he knew? Tongue

I was just making a joke.. Did he know buckethead left, or was he told rofl
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1005 on: March 08, 2006, 11:38:26 AM »

also one's weight in a personal opinion, the other is potentially ruining friendships and a band..

To look like "the good guy" in this whole fiasco.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1006 on: March 08, 2006, 11:38:46 AM »

oh but you love to say he knew? Tongue

I was just making a joke.. Did he know buckethead left, or was he told rofl

I actually do believe he was told  Grin

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1007 on: March 08, 2006, 11:39:09 AM »

not to my liking, you people post so fast that I didn't even see your post, I was busy with the other one
Good excuse, and great job at veering off topic.
FUCK OFF Grin
Stop being malicious! ok

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1008 on: March 08, 2006, 11:39:39 AM »

also one's weight in a personal opinion, the other is potentially ruining friendships and a band..

To look like "the good guy" in his whole fiasco.

BAZING ! precisely my point

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1009 on: March 08, 2006, 11:42:08 AM »

not to my liking, you people post so fast that I didn't even see your post, I was busy with the other one
Good excuse, and great job at veering off topic.

Not a fuckin excuse, don't you get frustrated to hit the POST button, just so the fuckin page says, "hold on fucker 3 new posts have been made, you might wanna re-read your post", FUCK THAT, I would be changing my post forever....And you do a good job at Reading ! I just told you I was busy with the other post, well...why didn't you read the other post ??

FUCK OFF Grin
Stop being malicious! ok

You started it Tongue

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1010 on: March 08, 2006, 11:54:10 AM »

why didn't you read the other post ??
Yes I did, but you just rehashed what you had said in the previous post. I still haven't seen examples. Howard Stern jokes dont count.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1011 on: March 08, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

Howard Stern jokes dont count.
  Grin Says who ?

I say they do count  Tongue

The lawsuit alone is proof of malicious deeds, Why sue someone not guilty ?

"This is a classic case of premature accusation. If someone had taken the time to investigate or ask about this situation before rushing to judgment they would have learned that ASCAP (the entity that collects money for songwriters) made a clerical error and failed to appropriately divide and distribute the royalty's owed for the first quarter of 2005 to Axl and the former GUNS N' ROSES musicians. The amount ASCAP mistakenly sent to Axl's publisher was never received by Axl nor was he ever made aware of the error. The publisher alerted ASCAP to the error, returned the money immediately and asked ASCAP to remedy the situation by distributing the funds appropriately."

But you or another biased poster(You see I can do that too) are gonna say he did know and actually did it on purpose... Roll Eyes

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1012 on: March 08, 2006, 12:04:38 PM »

Actually, it was Vegas, I think.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1013 on: March 08, 2006, 12:06:36 PM »

What are these malicious attempts of slash??
Dont bother asking here. All these people accusing Slash of all these dastardly deeds can talk a big game, but when its time to show proof they are missing in action. The proof is in the pudding, and these people have no pudding.

No one accuse me of "taking sides". I'm just stating facts.

Yeah. GIGO, GIGO.

Remember the fuss in the fandom caused by a friend of Slash.

As seen in this garbage from hell.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=a3e03ff8911bb595a2791cb042fb5d7d&topic=25256.180

What I notice is that whenever a sign of CD release appeares on the horizon, some with "insider ?" contacts start reunion rumours. Why is that?  Huh
Because certain people want Axl to fail with CD, and whenever something positive happens concerning a rumour/Axl appearance,etc., they have to put out disinformation.

Seems so...
But why is that? a certain people that want Axl and GNR to fail. Could be they will be put at a disadvantage by the CD release. And They know the power and effect of CD and tell what's gonna happen with the release. Who are they?

Well, its obviously ex-members, people associated with those members, various fake 'insiders' spewing propoganda, and even certain segments of the GNR fanbase. Some people only want GNR to be remembered for what they did in the past. Axl being a huge success with a critically acclaimed album is not in those peoples best interest. So they will do whatever is necessary to prevent anything positive from ever happening. Sadly, it seems to be working, and Axl is playing their game. Cmon Axl: GET IN THE RING!!

What's their game?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1014 on: March 08, 2006, 12:14:09 PM »

"This is a classic case of premature accusation. If someone had taken the time to investigate or ask about this situation before rushing to judgment they would have learned that ASCAP (the entity that collects money for songwriters) made a clerical error and failed to appropriately divide and distribute the royalty's owed for the first quarter of 2005 to Axl and the former GUNS N' ROSES musicians. The amount ASCAP mistakenly sent to Axl's publisher was never received by Axl nor was he ever made aware of the error. The publisher alerted ASCAP to the error, returned the money immediately and asked ASCAP to remedy the situation by distributing the funds appropriately."
I've noticed that when you and several others are asked to back up your claims, you always post this same message. Not a very compelling way to prove your point. I'm through with this discussion for now. Send me a PM when you come up with the simple things I asked for. ok

Ppbebe, nice job at pulling my qoutes. ok Those statements of mine weren't really referring to Slash. I was more referring to the various sections of the fanbase, and hangers on around band members(axl's included) that love for this shit to drag on. Besides, this new Axl statement opens up a whole new can of worms. When I said for axl to "get in the ring", I was referring to album releases and successful tours, not lame press releases.

what does Gigo Gigo mean? Is it an insult, or a compliment? nervous

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1015 on: March 08, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »

Actually, it was Vegas, I think.

and it wasn`t axl who decided that slash isn`t allowed to attend the concert, but doug goldstein, axl`s manager at that time.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1016 on: March 08, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »

what does Gigo Gigo mean? Is it an insult, or a compliment? nervous

In "techie" terminology it's an acronym for Garbage In Garbage Out.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1017 on: March 08, 2006, 12:21:17 PM »

I've noticed that when you and several others are asked to back up your claims, you always post this same message. Not a very compelling way to prove your point.

Nice way to find a WAY out and RUN ?Wink , so just because many people use the same message you won't answer it ? or can't ya ? because at least to me you havent.

I'm through with this discussion for now. Send me a PM when you come up with the simple things I asked for. ok

RUN FOREST RUN !! ?hihi

Bottom line, ?Slash sued Axl for something he didn't do. And he talks nicely of him in the press...
hmmmm

Doesnt take a rocket scientist.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 12:27:55 PM by Wooody » Logged

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1018 on: March 08, 2006, 12:21:23 PM »

Slash is a big gameplayer, he talks about how he admires Axl and wants to listen to Axl's album .why? because he wants to be portrayed as the good guy, people will think...oh that's so nice of Slash to say something like that...but they forget he is fucking suing Axl ?? wtf ?

That's exactly right. ?Actions can speak louder than words, and Slash is the one suing Axl. ?If the topic of New GN'R comes up in an interview, Slash could simply decline to comment about them until they've settled their legal issues. ?He doesn't, he wants to look like he's moved on so he talks up Axl's album. ?So Slash tries to hold Axl's band back behind the scenes and then says he can't wait for them to come out to the media?

I said it before, if it was anyone other than Slash that was suing Axl and at the same time talking about how excited he is for the album, everyone would love the fact that Axl was public airing them out and wondering "will Axl make a new rant during the concerts? I can't wait!"
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1019 on: March 08, 2006, 12:37:03 PM »

Slash is a big gameplayer, he talks about how he admires Axl and wants to listen to Axl's album .why? because he wants to be portrayed as the good guy, people will think...oh that's so nice of Slash to say something like that...but they forget he is fucking suing Axl ?? wtf ?

That's exactly right. ?Actions can speak louder than words, and Slash is the one suing Axl. ?If the topic of New GN'R comes up in an interview, Slash could simply decline to comment about them until they've settled their legal issues. ?He doesn't, he wants to look like he's moved on so he talks up Axl's album. ?So Slash tries to hold Axl's band back behind the scenes and then says he can't wait for them to come out to the media?

I said it before, if it was anyone other than Slash that was suing Axl and at the same time talking about how excited he is for the album, everyone would love the fact that Axl was public airing them out and wondering "will Axl make a new rant during the concerts? I can't wait!"

You got a good point  yes

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: