Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:32:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Linear Note Leak............
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Linear Note Leak............  (Read 1743 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« on: March 07, 2006, 05:04:29 PM »

How many supposed lyrics to new Guns N Roses songs have been posted?

As of now I have supposed lyrics to This I Love, Prostitute, and Leave me Alone... I don't want to post them as the mods won't allow them posted until they are ruled official. But, I was wondering if anyone thinks there has been a linear note leak as well or if they think donkeys are just making these lyrics up.....

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:08:20 PM »

please go away

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Steel_Angel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »

As of now I have supposed lyrics to This I Love, Prostitute, and Leave me Alone... I don't want to post them as the mods won't allow them posted until they are ruled official. But, I was wondering if anyone thinks there has been a linear note leak as well or if they think donkeys are just making these lyrics up.....

if you're thinking of "leaking" a few samples of the unleaked tracks u know where to find me bud  hihi
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 05:11:50 PM »

please go away

Awww... I wish I could give you a great big hug. hihi
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »

I agree. You're only out for your own interests Mr. Integrity, you're not here for anybody but you. I can't stand people like you.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »

Ummm since you "have" the tracks wouldn't you know if people are just making stuff up? ?Linear note leek LOL. ?Yep I obtained a copy of the official "demo booklet" ?which was pressed with an amazing insert of all the new leaked lyrics. ?Yeah, that sounds reasonable. ?Leak 'em if you gottem, allright that sucked.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »

if you're thinking of "leaking" a few samples of the unleaked tracks u know where to find me bud  hihi

I just got back in town from Vegas... I'm assuming if nothing else has been leaked then people are still hoarding tracks. I wish I could just pay $1000.00 and get the whole cd and leak it to you fuckers...
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 05:14:33 PM »

How was vegas? Meet any nice prostitutes? ?Or is the only prostitute you got on mp3?
gav
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 05:14:52 PM »

do you have the actual songs too, Mr Intensity? Shocked
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 05:15:35 PM »

I agree. You're only out for your own interests Mr. Integrity, you're not here for anybody but you. I can't stand people like you.

I'm out to try and verify the legitamacy of some lyrics and to determine if possible linear notes leaked.. that's the point of this thread...now quit beaking me.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »

if you're thinking of "leaking" a few samples of the unleaked tracks u know where to find me bud? hihi

I just got back in town from Vegas... I'm assuming if nothing else has been leaked then people are still hoarding tracks. I wish I could just pay $1000.00 and get the whole cd and leak it to you fuckers...
no comment.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 05:16:37 PM »

if you're thinking of "leaking" a few samples of the unleaked tracks u know where to find me bud? hihi

no comment.

How are you going to comment with no comment?  You're f'n crazy phrozen
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:28 PM »

do you have the actual songs too, Mr Intensity? Shocked

I wish I had them all....I won enough money in Vegas to afford to buy them. yes
Steel_Angel
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »

yeah i am. anyway mr I, why not leak a sample? i know u got all the demos drool

EDIT: CMON I GOT THESE CHEESEBURGERS MAN! hihi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 05:19:12 PM by Frozen_Inferno? » Logged
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »

I'm out to try and verify the legitamacy of some lyrics and to determine if possible linear notes leaked.. that's the point of this thread...now quit beaking me.

No. I think you're posion to this board. I think you should be banned. Just my personal opinion.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 05:19:43 PM »

If I had all the demos I wouldn't have been offering $500 a track, obtained one, then tried to trade it to get more while having all you crazy internet warriors bashing me for not leaking it...........lol. peace
avesia
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 05:20:01 PM »

*Yawn*

same here  ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 05:20:45 PM »

Good for you.

Things were quite nice here without all the "I have this and that, wanna trade?" threads.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: