Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:04:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?  (Read 17123 times)
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2006, 10:22:42 PM »

^ I think if they're in the same venue the universe will implode.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2006, 10:34:29 PM »

If i was at a GNR concert and I saw someone yelling for Slash or wearing a Slash shirt I would beat the piss out of him  ok
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »

If Islander and Ranger fans can be in the same arena together so can VR and GNR fans peace

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2006, 11:50:08 PM »

since when VR and GNR fans are fighting ..... thats BS!!!!!

where is a hardcore fan from velvet revolver?!?!?! the type of GNR hardcore fan

velvet revolver is a "new" band and i think that 90 % of VR fans are GNR fans too

so i dont think that a riot its possible
Megaguns
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2006, 07:18:50 AM »

I dont think axl will care if people wear old gunners shirts, If that pisses him off then he should reconsider being called GnR...... I say bring on the slash shirts, If it upsets axl, he badly needs to get his head checked.
elmir
VIP

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2006, 08:03:01 AM »

the only person who will benefit the most out of a potential VR vs GNR feud will be Scott Weiland....as a major royalty receiver on the VR side, he must be smiling all the way to the bank...

...he should actually take Axl and Slash out for dinner...and thank them for placing him in the spotlight again...and making him money...

Only time a VR vs GNR feud will happen is if the public insults between the two bands reach epic proportions...which I can see Axl doing on stage, but am not too sure about Scott...I haven't seen him live, so I don't really know.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
badapple81
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »

Its funny how you never heard of one fan, at a VR concert, with a shirt "Where is Axl?"

yeah maybe its because axl was never in VR ok

Thats stupid.? If people wanted him they would cheer and beg for him...? ? ? VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

Actually at the VR gig I went to people were calling out.. but this whole arguement is stupid anyway.

It's quite sad that we were all once fans of the same band and would have all gone to the same gigs together and enjoyed the same music. We write about how Axl or Slash lack class and maturity. That Axl or Slash is a baby etc etc.. We aren't much better by the look of all these threads. I have been guilty of this in the past and I'm just sick of it. This whole situation is very sad.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2006, 09:02:11 AM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

I guess I can throw out my afd t shirt that I wore to the 2002 msg show being none of them were there hihi

Where whatever you wantg gnr related, axl uses the gnr name so the fans can where anything gnr related.. As long as you aren't in the front row waving the shirt at him..
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2006, 09:09:27 AM »

Its funny how you never heard of one fan, at a VR concert, with a shirt "Where is Axl?"

yeah maybe its because axl was never in VR ok

Thats stupid.  If people wanted him they would cheer and beg for him...      VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

how can you say that. GNR is axl his vocals make gnr so fucking kick ass, he gives all those songs the kick asss attitude they need.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13:01 AM »

If i was at a GNR concert and I saw someone yelling for Slash or wearing a Slash shirt I would beat the piss out of him? ok

let me know where you are sitting and I'll wear a big fuck slash t shirt smoking
makane
Legend

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2006, 09:20:39 AM »

You people have no fucking spine. "yhyy, what can I wear? Cry". YOU CAN WEAR ANYTHING YOU WANT.

"If i was at a GNR concert and I saw someone yelling for Slash or wearing a Slash shirt I would beat the piss out of him"
Why? so uncle Axl is happy? maybe you would get a candy from him?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 09:23:28 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2006, 10:33:23 AM »

the only person who will benefit the most out of a potential VR vs GNR feud will be Scott Weiland....as a major royalty receiver on the VR side, he must be smiling all the way to the bank...

...he should actually take Axl and Slash out for dinner...and thank them for placing him in the spotlight again...and making him money...

Only time a VR vs GNR feud will happen is if the public insults between the two bands reach epic proportions...which I can see Axl doing on stage, but am not too sure about Scott...I haven't seen him live, so I don't really know.

Iv'e seen VR live once and bits of bootleg live performances and from what I've seen he doesn't seem to talk to the crowd much. At the show I was at I think he said 2 things all night 'sorry we're late' and 'this songs 1 for the ladies'. So as for ranting about GNR it doesn't seem the kind of thing he'd do but who knows.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

I guess I can throw out my afd t shirt that I wore to the 2002 msg show being none of them were there hihi

Where whatever you wantg gnr related, axl uses the gnr name so the fans can where anything gnr related.. As long as you aren't in the front row waving the shirt at him..

Or throwing it at him?I wonder how he'd react...
No,jk Wink

shit happens when you party naked
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2006, 11:56:30 AM »

99.9% of the people don't and shouldn't care about the war or words.
It's none of our business anyway. I love AXl, but think the press release was childish.
I understand he was defensive about the lawsuit, but name calling and dragging dirt into it is totally useless and irrelevant. This case isn't being tried in a public forum.
It's about royalties and rights to music, something that most fans could care less about.

Anyone who boycotts either GnR or VR as a result of this needs to get their head examined.
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2006, 02:41:30 PM »

If i was at a GNR concert and I saw someone yelling for Slash or wearing a Slash shirt I would beat the piss out of him  ok

let me know where you are sitting and I'll wear a big fuck slash t shirt smoking

yeah me too, better be careful tho because jive thinks hes a ninja
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2006, 04:10:22 PM »

If i was at a GNR concert and I saw someone yelling for Slash or wearing a Slash shirt I would beat the piss out of him? ok

yeah me too, better be careful tho because jive thinks hes a ninja

Jive.. As in dtjmf.. never knew that was him...
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »

oh yeah thats him
Megaguns
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2006, 05:23:13 AM »

Lets compare the latest from each band.....
Better    vs     Come on come in
Which is the best song?
i like come on come in more.
elmir
VIP

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »

Better    vs     Come on come in
Which is the best song?

no me....come on feels like a bad idea which never really had the chance to happen...whereas 'better', even though its in demo format...sounds like a good classic rock song should sound.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
Megaguns
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2006, 05:50:35 AM »

Better? ? vs? ? ?Come on come in
Which is the best song?

no me....come on feels like a bad idea which never really had the chance to happen...whereas 'better', even though its in demo format...sounds like a good classic rock song should sound.
FUCK.... imagine COCI with axl singing    drool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: