Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:55:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?  (Read 17109 times)
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »

so what about wearing an old gnr shirt is that allowed??

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

Can this thread incite a riot?
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 04:47:14 PM »

There arent enough Axl fans to start a riot with.
Ummm did you look at the amount of members here and at mynr and CD.com all axl fans. I dont know of any diehard VR fans.

AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 04:54:46 PM »

if someone wears a shirt that says where's slash they deserve to have their ass kicked.  They are just tryin to piss of axl.  at that point, why go to the show.  if its an old gnr shirt i am sure axl has nothing against that..
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 05:11:24 PM »

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

Just thought I'd point out. Saying not to wear an old GN'R shirt is pathetic. It is because of the Old GN'R that we are all here I hope you don't forget that. It's because of the old GN'R that Axl and his new band get all these headlines and press.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 05:22:19 PM »

definitely.

I'll go even more far, I can tell you if Axl ended-up as Dimebag Darell I wouldn't be surprised. I can see a crazy fan doing to Axl what a crazy Megadeath fan did to Dimebag Darell. Expect everything.
Nes, thats going a little too far, but I can easily see Axl starting a riot at Rio or one of the other shows. It doesnt take much to set him off, and a bunch of VR fans, slash fans, or him just being in a shitty mood could start a huge disaster. He should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before even going to Rio. There is going to be hundreds of thousands of people there, and it could get ugly real quick. Many things could happen. If AFD rehash starts, people(not all) might start booing in the middle of the show. Slash chants, a few BH chants, people yelling for new songs, etc. The show likely to have problems isnt rio, its the one that metallica will be at the day before. Hetfield isnt likely to let the opportunity pass to make a remark about Axl. Axl will respond the next day. The media will be all over those shows, because the chance of something happening are very high.

you`re really exaggerating now...

we had rio allready and nothing happened... and i don`t think it got worse since then. i can`t see fans booing, because of an "AFD rehash". we eropeans never had that by the way (well 3-5 shows actually....)  slash chants happened allready as well, in osaka for example.  if hetfield makes a comment on axl, it will be sorted out after an axl rant... and what`s the problem in chanting for new songs??  Huh

by the way, do you remember it`s so easy at rio3?

i think it`s very unlikely that axl would incite a riot in one of those conerts if they actually took place. he is no three year old child or rockstar with an unpredictable temper anymore....  even axl rose matured....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2006, 05:33:45 PM »

Its funny how you never heard of one fan, at a VR concert, with a shirt "Where is Axl?"

This proves that Slash was the man and if any one should be G N' R, it sould be him.

If you dont like me, blow me!
tat2d1
Opening Act

i don't give a fuck

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2006, 05:34:28 PM »

i like both bands, and will not be put in a position to choose one or another. they are all talented musicians in their own right.

Once there was this rock n roll band rollin' on the streets. Time went by and it became a joke. They just needed more and more fulfilling,uh huh. Time went by, it all went up in smoke.....
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2006, 05:36:08 PM »

Its funny how you never heard of one fan, at a VR concert, with a shirt "Where is Axl?"

yeah maybe its because axl was never in VR  ok
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

yeah maybe its because axl was never in VR ok

Thats stupid.  If people wanted him they would cheer and beg for him...      VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

If you dont like me, blow me!
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2006, 05:48:50 PM »

yeah maybe its because axl was never in VR ok

Thats stupid.  If people wanted him they would cheer and beg for him...      VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

no why would you go to VR and look for AXl?? thats been stupid

he has absolutley nothing to do with VR, never did and never will
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »

rofl Oh my God, thats fuckin funny! ?When didi they chant Where's Axl? ?But back to the point, I don't think Axl would be mad if I wore my Appetite or old Guns logo shirt, he gets a huge cut of the profits. ?I like rivalries, it could make both bands bigger and I wouldn't mind kicking some ass, literally or having a debate with a VR fan. ?If we get CD, this could potentially blow up and be huge.
holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006, 05:54:04 PM »

VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

and without the good songs. 
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2006, 06:01:46 PM »

VR is basiclly G N' R without the name anyways

and without the good songs. 

And Steve Adler!!!  and most of all, Tracy and Roberta...they WERE Guns N' Roses Dammit!!!!!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2006, 06:05:57 PM »

Well fans could start something. Jsut look at this board its pathetic. Who the fuck cares? If you like VR then like them.. Same goes with Guns. I like them both.. I don't follow Slash or Axl like a blind 3 legged puppy... I have my own mind and I have my own likes.. I like both bands' music and I will see both bands live.. And I will wear whatever I want.. Prob my BLS colors but maybe just maybe a Slash T so i can laugh at the fans who start shit with me.. And vice versa for a VR show..

Just enjoy the music and the guys int he band and stop buying into THEIR legal and personal battles.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »

rofl rofl

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

This proves that Slash was the man and if any one should be G N' R, it sould be him.

that just proves that noone gives a fuck about vr, whos there and whos not...

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 06:13:06 PM »

Lets not act like they are shit. They are all talented guys who everyone use to enjoy under another name. It's like a crappy civil war(no pun) bullshit around here lately.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 06:25:17 PM »

Lets not act like they are shit. They are all talented guys who everyone use to enjoy under another name. It's like a crappy civil war(no pun) bullshit around here lately.

yes, you're right...I think this thread can incite a riot right here  hihi

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
estranged.1098
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »

Actually people have asked for Guns N' Roses at VR concerts, which lead the singer to bash Axl.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2006, 10:03:32 PM »

how big would a GNR/VR tour be

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: