Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:03:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can the GnR vs. VR incite a riot?  (Read 17048 times)
Siliconmessiah
« on: March 07, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »

This thought has come to me.
Could the latest stories mean that it?s virtually dangerous for a VR-fan to come with a slash-shirt to a gnr-concert?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 02:46:35 PM »

definitely.

I'll go even more far, I can tell you if Axl ended-up as Dimebag Darell I wouldn't be surprised. I can see a crazy fan doing to Axl what a crazy Megadeath fan did to Dimebag Darell. Expect everything.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:50:46 PM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »

first off, if you wear a slash t-shirt to a guns gig you're stupid. slash is not going to be there so why wear a fucking slash t-shirt you know...

its called a free world, you can wear what you want
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »

as an english man or atleast someone from the uk you should know better...

try your free world thing and wear a rangers shirt in the celtic section...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 03:00:49 PM »

That?s what I meant. Has the music world come to this?
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »

definitely.

I'll go even more far, I can tell you if Axl ended-up as Dimebag Darell I wouldn't be surprised. I can see a crazy fan doing to Axl what a crazy Megadeath fan did to Dimebag Darell. Expect everything.

Dude i dont think there is a hardcore VR fan that would do that but theres many hard fuckin core gnr fans out there!

estranged.1098
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »

Free, really?

The event is not public, it's private. They can ban anyone that looks like Slash if they want to.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 03:08:15 PM »

definitely.

Nes, thats going a little too far, but I can easily see Axl starting a riot at Rio or one of the other shows. It doesnt take much to set him off, and a bunch of VR fans, slash fans, or him just being in a shitty mood could start a huge disaster. He should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before even going to Rio. There is going to be hundreds of thousands of people there, and it could get ugly real quick. Many things could happen. If AFD rehash starts, people(not all) might start booing in the middle of the show. Slash chants, a few BH chants, people yelling for new songs, etc. The show likely to have problems isnt rio, its the one that metallica will be at the day before. Hetfield isnt likely to let the opportunity pass to make a remark about Axl. Axl will respond the next day. The media will be all over those shows, because the chance of something happening are very high.

Shoco
VIP

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

as an english man or atleast someone from the uk you should know better...

ok lets get one thing straight, i aint english or from the UK  ok

and nothing would happen to anyone wearing a rangers jersey in the celtic section, if it was the other way around i know rangers fans would happily beat up the person in the celtic jersey

so with your argument about football, are you implying that GNR fans woulld beat up VR fans if they wore a slash shirt to one of the gigs??

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 03:14:37 PM »

definitely.

Nes, thats going a little too far, but I can easily see Axl starting a riot at Rio or one of the other shows. It doesnt take much to set him off, and a bunch of VR fans, slash fans, or him just being in a shitty mood could start a huge disaster. He should be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation before even going to Rio. There is going to be hundreds of thousands of people there, and it could get ugly real quick. Many things could happen. If AFD rehash starts, people(not all) might start booing in the middle of the show. Slash chants, a few BH chants, people yelling for new songs, etc. The show likely to have problems isnt rio, its the one that metallica will be at the day before. Hetfield isnt likely to let the opportunity pass to make a remark about Axl. Axl will respond the next day. The media will be all over those shows, because the chance of something happening are very high.

Or people calling out for old songs durring new songs. 
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »

A VR vs GNR feud could do one of 2 things

It could go like Biggie/2pac and cause both bands to become even more popular, cause a ton of interest and buzz and benefit both bands careers

it could turn out like the 50 cent/jaRule feud where 50 became even more popular and JaRule's career was destroyed.

Feuds are great for music in my opinion. great publicity and causes interest for people who normally wouldnt care.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 03:20:46 PM »

Free world. Try wearing a KKK Outfit in the Bronx. Good luck. actually fuck that. anyone who would do that is retarted. so what if its a freee world. u cant do certain things.. use your head.

And if axl sees u in a SLASH T shit.. who knows what hed say.. BTW who the fuck owns a slahs t shirt n e ways.. jeese.

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »

so with your argument about football, are you implying that GNR fans woulld beat up VR fans if they wore a slash shirt to one of the gigs??

No, I would certainly not beat up anyone. But if someone stood beside me at the concert, booing and chanting "where?s Slash". I?d say fuck that...
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 03:27:35 PM »

so what about wearing an old gnr shirt is that allowed??
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 03:32:51 PM »

No it's called being a shirt stirrer.  And if you show up in that Slash shirt, Axl has every right to have you removed from the premises.  After all it's a free world and GN'R can let whomever they want in their concerts and prevent whomever they want from coming in.  If you want to piss people off, I suggest finding better hobbies.
estranged.1098
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 03:33:10 PM »

What do you think?
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 03:35:08 PM »

Lucky, I managed to order a red GnR football jersey from merch.com last year....gotta love that!  smoking
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 03:37:58 PM »

What do you think?

i dunno thats why i asked

im going to see them, but iv already spent nearly 200 quid on tickets, travel and accomadation, i also need time of work, now i dont have any shirts of the new band, just the old one but i asl0o dont have cash to be buying a new shirt thatl cost about 40 quid, so thats why i asked

Dude. WTF are u talking about. I mean im ashamed to be of a lower rank on this board then you. Obviously if you wear a GNR T-Shirt its totally fine.. its still axls band dumbass... IF YOU WEAR A SLASH T SHIRT hes obviously not going to appreciate it. Think before you make stupid posts man. even me a newbie knows that.

i said an old shirt, not  a slash one, get you facts right
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: