Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228093 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who thinks we will hear something this week?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who thinks we will hear something this week?  (Read 12017 times)
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »

fuck man im 19 in august. I dont care about anything but seeing Guns n Roses in Toronto Canada some time soon... I cant live without seeing GNR at least once in my lifetime.. plus... i would love to see axl before he becomes an old time rocker who can hardly move lol...

Wish i could have seen him in his prime .. all i have is videos Sad

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »

I think we will hear news every day

T.T.
?.?.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2006, 05:03:20 PM »

No way. If GNR don't confirm the tour by the end of March then, look for the tour cancellation press release in mid-April. If they don't address CD in that release (if it's sent at all), then this is GNR's swan song; there will be no CD.

i hope you're wrong!!  sadly, you may be right tho.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2006, 05:15:35 PM »

Since the European Tour is really shaping now, allot of countries confirmed, it won't take too long now me thinks.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2006, 07:58:25 PM »

I think we've had our news - another lofty serving of paranoia, history re-writing, name calling, childishness and arrogance!? ok

what more can we as fans ask for ? peace
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:01:07 PM by jimmythegent » Logged

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2006, 07:59:16 PM »

you'll hear slash told axl about how he hates his wife n kids
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2006, 08:08:14 PM »

quite honestly am i the only one who is starting to get the feeling that the euro tour will be cancelled?? Undecided
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2006, 08:34:20 PM »

quite honestly am i the only one who is starting to get the feeling that the euro tour will be cancelled?? Undecided

I get the feeling the mother of all train wrecks could be on the way--which will derail the whole thing!   It's almost as if it is planned--sell the tickets, get the fee's, play with the Euro/US exchange rates, bring in a shitload of cash, cancel (just kidding!!) smoking

If we don't get a press release, stating that the album is coming out tomorrow or by the end of the week, Universal and Sanctuary are gonna have their hands full with a PR nightmare--the worst ever.

Slash, Duff, Matt, and co. are drafting one line comebacks with professional PR people as we speak.  It's gonna get ugly, ugly, and then uglier.  This is not the time to be firing off suicide notes to the wire services.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2006, 09:31:42 PM »

Isnt it about now that someone will quit the band?

Sorry, couldnt resist, I fuckin hope not!!!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2006, 10:22:07 PM »

We still havent heard anything about what Tommy is goign to do, SA got some dates that may conflict withthe latter part of the tour.  So far 10 dates have been announced, I dont think they will play all 10, and if CD isnt released before RIR i doubt it ever will get released

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2006, 10:28:45 PM »

We still havent heard anything about what Tommy is goign to do, SA got some dates that may conflict withthe latter part of the tour.? So far 10 dates have been announced, I dont think they will play all 10, and if CD isnt released before RIR i doubt it ever will get released

The rights, to the old songs, might be really important if today is an indication.  What's the deal with Tommy, I thought he was just doind SA shows on the side, but maybe he is fed up with the wait???
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 10:44:46 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 10:54:58 PM »

The rights, to the old songs, might be really important if today is an indication.  What's the deal with Tommy, I thought he was just doind SA shows on the side, but maybe he is fed up with the wait???

BigBoss and Gigger have both confirmed that tommy is touring with gnr this summer and SA will be searching for a new bassist. mysteron confirmed earlier this year tommy was still with gnr. im sure he would re-confirm it.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2006, 10:58:28 PM »

The rights, to the old songs, might be really important if today is an indication.? What's the deal with Tommy, I thought he was just doind SA shows on the side, but maybe he is fed up with the wait???

BigBoss and Gigger have both confirmed that tommy is touring with gnr this summer and SA will be searching for a new bassist. mysteron confirmed earlier this year tommy was still with gnr. im sure he would re-confirm it.

Great!  I was into the Replacements before GNR.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »

these kinds of threads are getting pretty old guys.

we will hear something when we hear something. just be patient for christ sakes. we got a tour coming up and we've got leaks, we got another lawsuit  Roll Eyes so just shut the fuck up.

beer

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2006, 11:20:59 PM »

these kinds of threads are getting pretty old guys.

we will hear something when we hear something. just be patient for christ sakes. we got a tour coming up and we've got leaks, we got another lawsuit? Roll Eyes so just shut the fuck up.

beer

Before we do stfu, does anyone think the timing of today's press release is strange?  Is it to get this crap out of the way, and then unload "real" news quickly on it's heel's, to bury the old hatchet once and for all?  I hope, but doubt, as today's execution, for a simple press release, was awful.  It's like fumbling on the last play of the game in football, before you drop to your knee and let the clock run out.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2006, 11:35:01 PM »

Before we do stfu, does anyone think the timing of today's press release is strange?  Is it to get this crap out of the way, and then unload "real" news quickly on it's heel's, to bury the old hatchet once and for all?  I hope, but doubt, as today's execution, for a simple press release, was awful.  It's like fumbling on the last play of the game in football, before you drop to your knee and let the clock run out.

Assuming there is some strategy involved yes it is odd- but then again maybe it was in part so strong to make the point the old band is dead and isnt coming back, and that people better get used to that fact. But im not going to worry yet- i refuse to believe everything is on the brink of disiaster when you announce 3 new tour dates on this same day. i might be wrong, and other extraneou forces might still drag this down, but I wont believe axl and merck are going to blow this all up now. they know they arent getting any more chances.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 12:14:28 AM »

I don't think we will hear anything about CD this week no

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 03:25:15 AM »

I don't think we will hear anything about CD this week no

I agree.

Restraint is for suckers.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 03:41:29 AM »

Yeah. Hopefully Mid to the end of March we get something. Maybe by then all the festival and other dates in Europe will be settled and it will eb time to address future plans, band members, promotion, and of course Chinse Democracy. If nothing by then.. I'll start to think its 2002 all over again.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 03:53:09 AM »

i agree this feels bad, but my only optimistic thinking is how much time has passed that this press release could have been released. with no visible spark for it now, as tour dates have been continuously announced.
maybe since Axl thinks Slash and Duff have been opportunistic in generating media off him, he thinks of this as a dose of their own medicine? an eye for an eye kind of thing. because the part about Slash showing up at his house is a pretty big statement and sure to get some media.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: