Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash on Youtube.com (post links here)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash on Youtube.com (post links here)  (Read 41094 times)
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« on: March 05, 2006, 12:08:45 AM »

Mike, I uploaded it up to YouTube so you and all can see as much as you want.  This performance is mesmesrizing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Mm3WPw2Xs

Enjoy ok
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 01:18:20 AM »

Wow, Slash in fine form & looking iconic as always!  peace

Thanx for putting it on youtube. I love that site.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 05:56:55 AM »

Thanks SG, right click save Grin beer
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 06:04:08 AM »

fucking brilliant each time, I just sit here with goose bumps.. Shame the other gnr fans on this board will miss this..
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »

That has got to be one of Slash top 5 performances of all time.  It almost makes you want to cry.  It is amazing.
shaun
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »

Mike, I uploaded it up to YouTube so you and all can see as much as you want.  This performance is mesmesrizing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Mm3WPw2Xs

Enjoy ok

That was very cool. I couldn't right click and save to disk. How is this done from YourTube?
SADIS
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 03:54:16 PM »

Damn, I wish Axl just watched this fucking shit......  Cry
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 04:14:27 PM »

Damn, I wish Axl just watched this fucking shit......? Cry

I wouldn't doubt they still have respect for their craft.. They were like a family at one point..

Damn I wish more forum members could see this performance hihi
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »

I wouldn't doubt they still have respect for their craft.. They were like a family at one point..

Mike, post it on the GNR side.  The worst they will do is move it.... hihi
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »

Mike, here is an oldie that I just added to You Tube.  I didn't see anyone else with it up, so put it up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSkeNtJJ4E
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 04:43:38 AM »

Mike, here is an oldie that I just added to You Tube.? I didn't see anyone else with it up, so put it up there.

Yeah, I have it already, but thanks for posting it so others can see it as well.. The solo is amazing !!!!!! He plays a totally improvised solo from his heart, and it's truly incredible !!!

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 05:01:08 AM »

Mike, post it on the GNR side.? The worst they will do is move it.... hihi

I was going to then I didn't... I didn't want to read slash isn't gnr anymore or why is this here? I mean imagine posting a great performance of the only real great lead guitar player gnr has ever had on actual albums. rofl
SADIS
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 05:16:28 AM »

I was going to then I didn't... I didn't want to read slash isn't gnr anymore or why is this here? I mean imagine posting a great performance of the only real great lead guitar player gnr has ever had on actual albums. rofl

Yeah, I still don't get how people can come to this board and not think Slash is the best guitar player GnR ever had. Why are you playing  those albums then?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 06:42:46 AM »

Yeah, I still don't get how people can come to this board and not think Slash is the best guitar player GnR ever had. Why are you playing? those albums then?

to be fair I have gone through the "what's your age thread" and have seen many people who post here are too young to really know the old band any other way then by records or tapes so they might have been drawn to a gnr site strictly because of the old and they feel that is gnr being it's in the NOW.. Then you have others that were around since afd but were more axl rose oriented, or felt he was gnr or simply side with him.. I always try to put into perpective the VH davide lee roth vs Sammy haggar situation... if you became a VH fan in 85-86 you might be for sammy and not dlr even though he was the original singer and a big part of why they became famous.. They rode the fame of the huge hit 1984 which had such commercial success....

This is simply not the crowd that would have been around when gnr was huge so I do understand  it... I still don't believe all the people that claim to be gnr fans really were... There'sa lot more living on those 02 soundboards that have just watched them ten zillion times that it actuall feels like tommy has been active in gnr since 98... He's basically been in the "band" longer then just about all the ex gunners yet not one album.. If the internet wasn't aroundthis band would basically only be real on paper, all this leaking and file sharing would never happen, you'd still be sitting around by metal edge or hit parader or circus praying for some news....

It's like people getting mad you are talking about brian may on a queen board because he left, yet the newest incarnation of the band has yet to do anything release wise..
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 12:58:38 AM »

The Gn'r side of the board is ridiculous..... They do not want you to talk about classic Gn'R especially if you prefer it over the new crap... Take a topic like the Gn'R name.. I saw someone post a new topic about it just to get locked  the other day... It may have been discussed to death but it is still a hot topic that people obviously want to talk about.... If its a hot topic it shouldnt be locked. They just dont want to see most people saying Axhole should change the name.. They just want everything to be viewed as positive with Axhole and his buddies... Fact is, there are ALOT of Gn'r fans that don't like it.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 07:03:42 AM »

Yeah, and topics that have been discussed to death get taken to Dead Horse.  That's why those topics get locked in the main section.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 10:25:19 AM »

Mike, here is an oldie that I just added to You Tube.? I didn't see anyone else with it up, so put it up there.

thanks nice to see something so old beer
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 11:43:05 AM »

The Gn'r side of the board is ridiculous..... They do not want you to talk about classic Gn'R especially if you prefer it over the new crap... Take a topic like the Gn'R name.. I saw someone post a new topic about it just to get locked? the other day... It may have been discussed to death but it is still a hot topic that people obviously want to talk about.... If its a hot topic it shouldnt be locked. They just dont want to see most people saying Axhole should change the name.. They just want everything to be viewed as positive with Axhole and his buddies... Fact is, there are ALOT of Gn'r fans that don't like it.

I'm so glad you know how this place works.

That way I don't have to give you the truth. Why bother, you have figured everything out already.  Roll Eyes

Now, maybe you can get back to discussing whether or not Scott will relapse and if Bach would've been a better singer for the band.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 09:45:01 PM »

The Gn'r side of the board is ridiculous..... They do not want you to talk about classic Gn'R especially if you prefer it over the new crap... Take a topic like the Gn'R name.. I saw someone post a new topic about it just to get locked? the other day... It may have been discussed to death but it is still a hot topic that people obviously want to talk about.... If its a hot topic it shouldnt be locked. They just dont want to see most people saying Axhole should change the name.. They just want everything to be viewed as positive with Axhole and his buddies... Fact is, there are ALOT of Gn'r fans that don't like it.

I'm so glad you know how this place works.

That way I don't have to give you the truth. Why bother, you have figured everything out already.? Roll Eyes

Now, maybe you can get back to discussing whether or not Scott will relapse and if Bach would've been a better singer for the band.? ok

/jarmo

Good one Jarmo ok

You must admit that that side of the board is a little nutty right now.  It is very, very difficult to talk about anything really over there.  I tried a lot last nigth to break down the press release and everytime the next post was two dipshits fighting with each other about something stupid.  I am still blown away by the the events of yesterday, yet can't talk about it cause everyone is focking know it all it seems...
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »

Wow I have this video on my computer from a while back and it certainly is amazing.

Reminds us all of the good ol' days  crying
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: