Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:10:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl Pic?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl Pic?  (Read 21641 times)
axe
Rocker

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »

The real question is why in the hell would this girl want to fake a photo of herself with Axl Rose? And why would she put it on her website with 40 other pictures so nobody would even notice it without some freak accident? And why is the background black in so many other pictures in that page? Did she photoshop every one of them?

My god, you people are paranoid! By the way, a tit will not stay nice and round when it's pressed against some hard material like another person's body. It gives in and might even get almost flat if pressed hard enough. Try one sometimes and you'll notice.
adry
Opening Act

On the Nightrain

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »

well, it can't really be a fake as u can see by the way the fabric on his shirt looks where the chicks breast meets his chest....but either way axl kinda looks like a deer in the headlights....but hey, he's axl. the chick...if u take off the excessive makeup and the equally excessive large fake breasts she basically looks like a dude.

live fast, die young
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »

um, considering that woman looks anorexic, its probably that her head is small. her tits are so unbelievably disproportionately large. i think she's kind of scary, personally. and her hair looks about ready to fall out.
it's really definitely not a fake pic, the whole "line where her tits end and his chest begins is a square line' or whatever- she's quite evidently pressing herself up against him.

oki, this is all and exactly what i hadn't dared say so i wouldn't be branded a jealous stupid woman, but i whole heartedly agree ok

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »

The real question is why in the hell would this girl want to fake a photo of herself with Axl Rose? And why would she put it on her website with 40 other pictures so nobody would even notice it without some freak accident? And why is the background black in so many other pictures in that page? Did she photoshop every one of them?

My god, you people are paranoid! By the way, a tit will not stay nice and round when it's pressed against some hard material like another person's body. It gives in and might even get almost flat if pressed hard enough. Try one sometimes and you'll notice.

why ? because axl was the most attractive cutie around for quite some years and i don't think he possibly imagines who many young teenagers had romantic dreams under his posters..

she is probably lonely

Nothing to say
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »

My god, you people are paranoid!

exactly, someday they'll have Axl himself in front of them and they'll say he is a fake or photoshoped or something Tongue

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »

Oh dear god... this picture is not photoshoped people. There is no other Axl picture out there that has at least the same image of him on it. So what if he wears the same jumper recently?! Roll Eyes

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2006, 05:09:56 PM »

My god, you people are paranoid!

i second that!!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shaun
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2006, 05:12:20 PM »

I am thinking the photo is for real, all be it an odd looking photo  Smiley

Having looked at more photo's from the same party, the background appears very dark to black in many of them  Smiley
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2006, 05:13:10 PM »

Oh dear god... this picture is not photoshoped people. There is no other Axl picture out there that has at least the same image of him on it. So what if he wears the same jumper recently?! Roll Eyes

no problem, shows he is either sentimental or hasn't had time to sleep home lately  hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2006, 05:13:47 PM »

to be fair, it's a pretty cool shirt.
considering he's been in hiding the last few years, when was he supposed to have gone shopping??
i'd rather he wear that shirt every single day if it meant no return of the jerseys!
i'm surprised no one has mentioned axl's choice of music request yet......

robots.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »

he requested 50 Cent's "Magic Stick"...mmm, maybe interesting.

Polly true. So, He was in Hollywood on the 25th Feb.

Oh and he looks nice. The goatee is a bit too heavy-ish there (so what?)
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2006, 05:16:38 PM »

1) i like thr goatie, suits him
2) i like his eyebrows like this ( dammit what color do you use, mine are white, i can only get brown or blonde and none suit me, help Huh?)
3) i like his sweatshirt
4) his eyes are gor geous
5) age suits him
6) anything else ?

Nothing to say
WARose
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2006, 05:16:42 PM »

to be fair, it's a pretty cool shirt.
considering he's been in hiding the last few years, when was he supposed to have gone shopping??
i'd rather he wear that shirt every single day if it meant no return of the jerseys!
i'm surprised no one has mentioned axl's choice of music request yet......

he wore that toronto jersey at least two times as well... rofl

by the way, i like it that axl isn`t one of those celebrities that has to wear a different outfit each day...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shaun
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2006, 05:17:31 PM »

Seems after the party there was a car crash outside:
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »

um, considering that woman looks anorexic, its probably that her head is small. her tits are so unbelievably disproportionately large. i think she's kind of scary, personally. and her hair looks about ready to fall out.
it's really definitely not a fake pic, the whole "line where her tits end and his chest begins is a square line' or whatever- she's quite evidently pressing herself up against him.

on topic: axlllllll looks good! and quite collected! he looks ready to take on the world. best i've seen him look in awhile. i like the red thread in his braids, and the braids themselves are growing on me. though maybe i'm just getting used to them since it seems futile to hope he'll ditch them. regardless, he looks real good! he looks cool.

I totally agree with you! she's so skinny, ugly ?nervous.If I were a man I wouldn't put my eyes on her...YiAAK! but axl looks great!!, his eyes are so beautiful and his look, well, that bad look in his eyes ?drive me nut ?drool hihi smoking

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2006, 05:19:09 PM »

Jesus, must be a slow news day for this thread to be on page 5 Smiley haha

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
WARose
Legend

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2006, 05:21:25 PM »

Jesus, must be a slow news day for this thread to be on page 5 Smiley haha

you`re so right.....

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2006, 05:22:56 PM »

Seems after the party there was a car crash outside:

Rumor has it Axl went crazy after he found out a few songs leaked

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2006, 05:46:36 PM »

pic looks photoshopped, but I haven't checked the entire thread yet. Nice knockers either way
avesia
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2006, 05:59:32 PM »

Haha nice one mike.

As much as I am a fan of Axl's, I much prefer this pic from the party anyday..

http://thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/shetakemymoney/IMG_0461.html
 Cheesy

rofl
yeah...nice pic  ok I like it too, although I'm a girl  Wink
yet, I prefer Axl  Grin

back on topic, he really looks good nowadays...but who's that woman, anyway? she looks...err... nervous
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: