Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl Pic?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl Pic?  (Read 21620 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 04:34:43 PM »

I'll open this thread, but only so that people can discuss the fact that Axl was out and had his photo taken again.

I don't care what you think she looks like or what you'd like to do to her, keep that to yourselves.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
shaun
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 04:36:25 PM »

Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:10:07 PM by D0badog » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »

The photo looks fake - Reason: Axl's head looks a lot bigger + the perspective looks wrong  Grin

----LOCK THIS THREAD----

were you serious with what you just said?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shaun
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 04:38:49 PM »

Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:10:23 PM by D0badog » Logged
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 04:39:20 PM »

I think its a fake too, I mean, the dude is a rock star, you think hes REALLY going to wear the same shirt in just a few weeks in a public place where he knows he is likely to be photographed again?  I don't know, I don't buy it.  If that is the case he needs to go shopping some more Smiley   Maybe this chick just wanted some extra publicity.  Funny shes only 25, I really thought she was in her late 30s or something.  hehe

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 04:41:11 PM »

The photo looks fake - Reason: Axl's head looks a lot bigger + the perspective looks wrong? Grin

----LOCK THIS THREAD----

Says the guy who posts CD cover art and claims it's official...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »

Darn even I tried to focus in Axl's faces but those boobs are just HUGE, you just cant keep your eyes away from them Undecided

He looks great thought, I love to see those eyebrows again Grin

Axl smilies just in special ocassions Tongue

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
JAC185
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 04:42:15 PM »

The photo looks fake - Reason: Axl's head looks a lot bigger + the perspective looks wrong? Grin

----LOCK THIS THREAD----

/jarmo

rofl

Even when Jarmo gets involved on a personal level he never loses that invincible, mystical aura around him
shaun
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 04:44:31 PM »

/jarmo

I have never posted CD cover art and claimed it's offcial. I said 'bootleg' cover. Sheesh.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:10:47 PM by D0badog » Logged
WARose
Legend

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »

i don`t really get your point in claiming this is fake.......  do you think the chick photoshopped herself in the pic??  it`s obviously a new axl pic....

compare it to all other new axl pics around and you`ll see it`s different... so it doesn`t matter at all if it`s photoshopped or not... it`s new ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2006, 04:51:24 PM »

ok, if the pic isn't fake (which I could really care less if it is or not, its a new picture, whoopdy doo) those knockers are DEFINITELY fake  rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
shaun
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »

Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:10:56 PM by D0badog » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »

funny how axl doesnt smile.. thats cool  hihi and those are huge tits.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

i don`t really get your point in claiming this is fake.......? do you think the chick photoshopped herself in the pic??? it`s obviously a new axl pic....

compare it to all other new axl pics around and you`ll see it`s different... so it doesn`t matter at all if it`s photoshopped or not... it`s new ok

Why is the background black, why is A's shirt black, it's all so black and it looks wrong? Wink
You're Wrong. and thats def a new pic.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2006, 04:53:18 PM »

i don`t really get your point in claiming this is fake.......  do you think the chick photoshopped herself in the pic??  it`s obviously a new axl pic....

Why is the background black, why is A's shirt black, it's all so black and it looks wrong  Wink

yeah but how is anyone supposed to fake it???  you have to photoshop axl`s face into that pic from a different pic, right??

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »

it's funny. the tits get more responses than axl... ;-)

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »

can some1 edit out this girl in the pic or can someone post a new pic of Axl alone and without any nam eor print written across the image from the past few weeks...by himself....particularly that alentines day party

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »

um, considering that woman looks anorexic, its probably that her head is small. her tits are so unbelievably disproportionately large. i think she's kind of scary, personally. and her hair looks about ready to fall out.
it's really definitely not a fake pic, the whole "line where her tits end and his chest begins is a square line' or whatever- she's quite evidently pressing herself up against him.

on topic: axlllllll looks good! and quite collected! he looks ready to take on the world. best i've seen him look in awhile. i like the red thread in his braids, and the braids themselves are growing on me. though maybe i'm just getting used to them since it seems futile to hope he'll ditch them. regardless, he looks real good! he looks cool.

robots.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2006, 04:59:51 PM »

The braids look better now because they aren't so thick
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

I seem to remember this woman interviewed in a (u.k.) magazine maybe 2 years ago ( possibly Loaded or Front). She was called the 'naked DJ' or something similar and there was a couple of photos of her with a guitar and very little else. Only reason I'm saying this is the magazine asked her some questions and said something like 'You recently were quoted as saying your ideal man would be Axl Rose why is that? She replied by saying he had lead such an amzing life and seemed a really interesting person, so that is why he was her ideal man, she then said either him or David Hasselhoff hihi Thats not the exact quote but i don't have the magazine with me but it might explain her ' I knew it would happen one day!' quote in this thread. Just a bit of background info for you all lol ?peace Good to see Axl out and about anyway.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: