Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 08:22:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl Pic?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl Pic?  (Read 19720 times)
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2006, 03:52:38 AM »

she was in playboy once

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2006, 06:55:20 AM »

Man, after all the years of waiting for pictures and news about Axl, all we can say when we finally get them is "gee, her boobs are big"Huh ?rofl? in the photo gallery you can also see Jaime Foxx (who played Ray Charles in the movie) singing by the way...

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
alebulo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2006, 07:14:23 AM »

C?mon..this its a FAKE...Axl don?t have this BIG HEAD!!!
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »

The woman in the picture with Axl has posted about her meeting Axl in a thread over at Metal Sludge's Gossip Board:

I've been getting so many emails and interview offers about this, I thought I'd just post about it here...

Saturday night, it happened. I knew it would someday, and it was incredible...

After playing a DJ gig at the Playboy Mansion on Saturday Feb. 25, I was booked to play after hours at Xenii in Hollywood - a members only party. I was introduced to Axl Rose around 4:30am, and talked with him several times, even playing his request for 50 Cent's "Magic Stick"! Axl's still got that fire, but was so kind and interested in our conversation - I learned a lot from our brief meeting.

Mostly we spoke of vocal techniques, which was a dream come true for me! He was interested in knowing more about my band Vexy Strut, and said he would like to know what I thought about some of his new songs. Axl was playful, jumping into the DJ booth with me at one point, and had several women seated at his table, along with Michael Sutton (Hollywood's most notorious nightlife promoter) at his side all night. We plan to meet up again in a few weeks at Xenii. I'm so thrilled! I can see a friendship on the way...

I'm happy he's back on the scene, making himself visible - it gives hope to so many of us who love Guns n' Roses. He's a true inspiration!

Here is the photo of us!

You can check me out at:

http://www.VexyStrut.com
http://www.MySpace.com/VexyStrut

Rock forever, Tuesdae

And:

Dude, he looks better than he has in years. He's always made fashion choices that many rockers don't like, but hey, he's fucking Axl Rose. Yes, he can still give vocal advice - his voice is incredible. In fact, he told me he's trying some new vocal sounds on his upcoming record. Any frontman could learn a lot from him. All I'm saying is that I'm so stoked he's on the scene. I think it gives fans of metal hope - I know that meeting him gave me hope for the future of rock n' roll. Plus, it was just really cool!

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51593&start=0

A bit off topic, but I've got some demos of her band Vexy Strut(who aren't that great, IMO).  However, she is a very good vocalist.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2006, 08:13:02 AM »

How many times do I have to remind you people?

One more off topic post and this one's gonna get locked again. I'm getting tired of having pages and pages of totally pointless posts clutter up the GN'R section.

/jarmo

Just a reminder.  Stay on topic.  No more posts about the girl/her boobs/or what it looks like she could do. 

the girl is actually on the pic so why aren`t we allowed to talk about her???

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2006, 08:29:46 AM »

One more off topic post and this one's gonna get locked again. I'm getting tired of having pages and pages of totally pointless posts clutter up the GN'R section.

/jarmo

Just a reminder.? Stay on topic.? No more posts about the girl/her boobs/or what it looks like she could do.?

Because she has no relation to GN'R?

Maybe you'd like to talk about everybody else who's been in a picture with Axl in the GN'R section too?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Legend

« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2006, 08:32:41 AM »

/jarmo

Just a reminder.  Stay on topic.  No more posts about the girl/her boobs/or what it looks like she could do. 

Because she has no relation to GN'R?

Maybe you'd like to talk about everybody else who's been in a picture with Axl in the GN'R section too?

/jarmo

no, but she`s actually on the same pic as axl and even posted a story about their meeting... so why not talk a bit about her...and speculate why axl wasn?t smiling hihi

but well... i don?t care at all... it`s your decision ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2006, 09:31:02 AM »

C?mon..this its a FAKE...Axl don?t have this BIG HEAD!!!

I don?t think so

gunner mad
Headliner

Hell was full ..so i came BACK

« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »

Anyone noticed Duff in this pic???

Yeah he is..look that right big tit  Grin oh god i crack myself up hihi
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »

magic stick?? what a shit song

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »

hhmm axl likes hip-hop dude ,thats simple lol. hihi

Axl's been into rap for quite some time, the NWA hats and Rocket Queen rap during the UYI tours and what not Cool

Rapping a little during Rocket Queen more than a decade ago is one thing, your avatar and requesting 50 cent?s songs is another...

50 Cent is horrible, I won't disagree.  As far as what he wears, well, I'd rather him be wearing this

in 2006 than this

Times change  hihi

Where is this last one from? 1993? Havent seen it. Axl looks cool  hihi

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
WARose
Legend

« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2006, 10:55:56 AM »

hhmm axl likes hip-hop dude ,thats simple lol. hihi

Axl's been into rap for quite some time, the NWA hats and Rocket Queen rap during the UYI tours and what not Cool

Rapping a little during Rocket Queen more than a decade ago is one thing, your avatar and requesting 50 cent?s songs is another...

50 Cent is horrible, I won't disagree.  As far as what he wears, well, I'd rather him be wearing this

in 2006 than this

Times change  hihi

Where is this last one from? 1993? Havent seen it. Axl looks cool  hihi

it`s from the korn tour announcement party in 2006 hihi hihi

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2006, 11:36:26 AM »

weather in hollywood is totally different from NY.  it's a mediterrranean climate in LA whereas NYC is almost like cold tundra <sarcasm>

Thanks. I thought people would wear differently in a Mild climate than they do in a tundra.
I guess the gear is his seasonal favourite. Or he's simply a lazy dresser.

Nice pullover. peace
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2006, 03:00:14 PM »

WARose, I'm talkin' about the photo under that Korn-party-pic Wink

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2006, 03:41:35 PM »

isnt it argentina

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
RachieRose
Opening Act

It's all foreplay...

« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2006, 03:45:51 PM »

Good god, anything but Fitty Cent! ?crying He looks good though, healthy... But I wish he'd smile more.

The chick looks a bit like Anne Heche w/ platinum hair and an eating disorder, she needs a sandwich.

One more thing, I don't remember people making an issue when Good Charlotte was commented on from the Korn party photos. I can see how only commenting on her is a bit off topic, but she's in the photo w/ him, ?and she wrote about her encounter. Plus, those babies are hard to ignore ?Wink

If olive oil is made from olives, and corn oil is made from corn, what is baby oil made from?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2006, 03:54:23 PM »

Who gives crap if he likes fitty? From what I've heard on the demo's fitty does't have an influence on his music.

He liked Public Enemy and NWA back in the day too. He's always been a fan of Hip Hop.

RachieRose
Opening Act

It's all foreplay...

« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2006, 04:06:07 PM »

I'm not a big fan of hip hop, so I could be totally wrong, but I don't remember Public Enemy or NWA rapping about their "magic stick" or taking a trip to the "candy shop" ?Tongue

But you're right, as long as it doesn't affect Chinese Democracy in a negative way, it's all good ?peace

If olive oil is made from olives, and corn oil is made from corn, what is baby oil made from?
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2006, 04:08:28 PM »

I think this pic is fake.  Axl wore the same shirt last week and I bet it's a pic from that photoshopped with that chick.  She's also way whiter than him and obviosuly in different lighting.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
WARose
Legend

« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2006, 04:15:44 PM »

WARose, I'm talkin' about the photo under that Korn-party-pic Wink

i know, i know......  i saw it before, but i can`t remeber which show it`s from...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: