Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl Pic?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl Pic?  (Read 19789 times)
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2006, 07:38:27 PM »

Its cool that hes out n about, and talkin to really hot chicks, but im a little disheartend that he ask for a 50cent song. I knows his into some rap but 50cent has gotta be the least talented.

peace

well, what else should he ask for...nickelback?? Puddle of mud?? not much rock out there I'd like to hear.? Thank god hes not asking for that pompous asshole Kanye West.

Yeah both those bands arent to bad.

Uh...yeah....they are.? sorry.? ?ok hehe

They aint the best but they kick the shit outta 50cent.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2006, 07:40:21 PM »

^^^hehe good point  beer

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
rockerroller
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2006, 09:01:40 PM »

The picture is real, look at the way her breasts indent or push into his shirt, I don't know how you would do that with photoshop, and he has a beer in his hand. Wasn't he smoking a cigar in NY?
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2006, 09:08:51 PM »

How many times do I have to remind you people?

One more off topic post and this one's gonna get locked again. I'm getting tired of having pages and pages of totally pointless posts clutter up the GN'R section.

/jarmo

Just a reminder.  Stay on topic.  No more posts about the girl/her boobs/or what it looks like she could do. 
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2006, 09:09:31 PM »

i dont like the shirt he has on, but oh well.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2006, 09:25:50 PM »

Damn he's getting old. And what's up with this 50 cent shit? The only thing worse than a black gangster is a white one. Come on Axl you're a rocker enough with this wigger shit. We can only hope this is a new phase and will have no influence on CD. We don't need a bunch of songs about benzes, cristal, bitches, and hoes. Here I thought Axl had matured and we hear this is the scene he's into now. What a joke. Hopefully this stripper is full of shit.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »

hhmm axl likes hip-hop dude ,thats simple lol. hihi

Axl's been into rap for quite some time, the NWA hats and Rocket Queen rap during the UYI tours and what not Cool

Rapping a little during Rocket Queen more than a decade ago is one thing, your avatar and requesting 50 cent?s songs is another...

50 Cent is horrible, I won't disagree.  As far as what he wears, well, I'd rather him be wearing this

in 2006 than this

Times change  hihi
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2006, 10:29:16 PM »

First of all, using the terms like wigger ain't cool. If Axl wants to be Mr. Playa, he's earned it, bought it and sold it. G'head man.

Second of all, if the girl is DJ'ing, and she's done up like that, more power to her. Personally, I'd rather see someone looking like her.

It's not about color, it's not about looking too sexy.

It's the other people photographed on the site. The asymetrical haircuts. The mismatched clothing. The bad make up jobs for the girls. The STACHE for the guys. The rock shirts and not knowing the band.

Stupid comes in all shapes, sizes, sexes.

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2006, 11:08:14 PM »

First of all, using the terms like wigger ain't cool.

Oh please...the last thing this board needs is to go PC.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »

it's not a question of pc or not. It just shows simple ignorance. Simple mind, simply ignorant.

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2006, 11:28:14 PM »

hhmm axl likes hip-hop dude ,thats simple lol. hihi

Axl's been into rap for quite some time, the NWA hats and Rocket Queen rap during the UYI tours and what not Cool

Rapping a little during Rocket Queen more than a decade ago is one thing, your avatar and requesting 50 cent?s songs is another...

50 Cent is horrible, I won't disagree.? As far as what he wears, well, I'd rather him be wearing this

in 2006 than this

Times change? hihi

drool  drool wish I could stop the time right there  hihi drool

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2006, 11:32:27 PM »

Damn he's getting old. And what's up with this 50 cent shit? The only thing worse than a black gangster is a white one. Come on Axl you're a rocker enough with this wigger shit. We can only hope this is a new phase and will have no influence on CD. We don't need a bunch of songs about benzes, cristal, bitches, and hoes. Here I thought Axl had matured and we hear this is the scene he's into now. What a joke. Hopefully this stripper is full of shit.
I wish he'd stop wearing the huge baggy jerseys, lose the braids, and lose the goatee.  He looked awesome when I saw him in Vegas on new years going into 2002, this was before the braids and he had awesome clothing style for that concert too.  I'd like to see him wearing GNR t-shirts, maybe over a white long sleeve shirt underneath.  He would look awesome then.

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

You are more wannabe than anyone. ?Stop posting.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2006, 11:45:43 PM »

I wish he'd stop wearing the huge baggy jerseys, lose the braids, and lose the goatee.  He looked awesome when I saw him in Vegas on new years going into 2002, this was before the braids and he had awesome clothing style for that concert too.  I'd like to see him wearing GNR t-shirts, maybe over a white long sleeve shirt underneath.  He would look awesome then.

yeah, the dreads have more then over stayed their welcome if you ask me.  the goatee makes him look older too.  His current style more hip hop then rock if you ask me.  I loved axl's style back in the day, be great to see him blow up the music world and the fashion world too ! haha.  be great to see bandanas back in style Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »

it's not a question of pc or not. It just shows simple ignorance. Simple mind, simply ignorant.

Well instead of wigger we say blight or wack?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2006, 12:13:23 AM »

now we know why Axl wasnt smiling when he took that pic with her

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »

LOLLOL  prolly had to keep from laughing.     Dayum, she meets an rock in roll icon in that Shocked  WOW

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2006, 12:22:46 AM »

I see it as calling a spade a spade.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
estranged.1098
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »

LOLLOL  prolly had to keep from laughing.     Dayum, she meets an rock in roll icon in that Shocked  WOW

I doubt Axl will ever laugh at someone's outfit.  hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2006, 01:06:52 AM »

Axl is a very nocturnal creature by all accounts, and it shows

The man needs to get out into daylight and see some sun

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: