Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:30:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  On the road to "Chinese Democracy"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: On the road to "Chinese Democracy"  (Read 12910 times)
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2006, 07:36:22 PM »

There's no way that the man in the pictures is Axl. Axl is balding, fat, and has botox injections.
Jonathan
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »

There's no way that the man in the pictures is Axl. Axl is balding, fat, and has botox injections.

Just go.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »

no,you're talking about the mirror in your room

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
directionality
Headliner

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2006, 07:39:58 PM »

Before you people go any further, realize how clear it was that I wasn't being serious.

Brownstone -- Yes, I take my mirror in monthly for botox injections, and yes... it is balding and fat, but it's trying to work through it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:42:52 PM by directionality » Logged
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2006, 07:51:21 PM »

In all of these pictures we've been getting recently (except korn party), it appears as though Axl is going out alone to all of these bars.  Do you think he really goes alone, or does he have security etc. with him?  why doesn't he bring any friends or anything?

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
benchiefjr
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2006, 07:53:38 PM »

In all of these pictures we've been getting recently (except korn party), it appears as though Axl is going out alone to all of these bars.  Do you think he really goes alone, or does he have security etc. with him?  why doesn't he bring any friends or anything?
Because he's a recluse...or maybe because people would rather have their pics taken with Axl Rose than whoever hes with.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2006, 08:03:56 PM »

They wanted to make all three albums at once so they can just tour and not worry about going back into the studio

sorry, But this could be dangerous
imagine they releasing CD, and then someone starts to leak songs that will be included in the next GNR record already finished! damn worst scenario ever dude, and this shit CAN HAPPEN easily

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2006, 08:21:24 PM »

In all of these pictures we've been getting recently (except korn party), it appears as though Axl is going out alone to all of these bars.? Do you think he really goes alone, or does he have security etc. with him?? why doesn't he bring any friends or anything?

I thought the same thing, he looks lonely for some reason, like playing the album for people, buying drinks and everything,  Sad  crying

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

i hope axl doesnt lose the cd ;P
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »

They wanted to make all three albums at once so they can just tour and not worry about going back into the studio

imagine they releasing CD, and then someone starts to leak songs that will be included in the next GNR record already finished! damn worst scenario ever dude, and this shit CAN HAPPEN easily

That's a load of bs. That'll never happen. Huh

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2006, 08:40:57 PM »

That's true, but on the other hand, how can we be positive that the songs that have been leaked recently aren't even scheduled for a later album? Most of these songs were rumored titles way back whenever RS did that interview for the first time during the first recluse days.? And I can't remember where, but I remember someone saying in the not too distant past that alot of the new recordings had bumped alot of the earlier stuff off the album.

What Goes around comes around!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »

im really glad axl has a good sense of humor.the old fuck LOL  just messin'

the one an only horsey !
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »

I don't think 3 discs will be sold at the same time.

More like CD Part 1 - 2006, Part 2 - 2007, Part 3 - 2009

And touring inbetween, always says fresh that way.

by the time of parts 2 and 3, the "new" songs that were written in the late 1990s to reflect musical styles of the time will be more than 10 years old.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »

Is Axl really holding CD (or a CD) in this picture?

He really does take a copy anywhere he goes doesn't he? hihi

Axl looks like he's about to be eaten! Don't let CD be digested! NOOOOOOO!!! Shocked

Krispy: people assume that he's been trying to stay modern with these recordings. The new songs don't sound like they're trying to fit in with any kind of fad going on, which it shouldn't. From what I hear of the music its kind of bucking the trends (what is the current fad now, anyway?) and it sounds like nothing being done now or ten years ago for that matter.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
slashsaxl
VIP

I'll never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2006, 10:29:18 PM »

its coming, i love the new news and sightings and what not, i think it might actually happen this year, fuck ya

rock n' roll baby

To Be A Rock And Not To Roll....
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »

1...2...3...Smile Dammit!!!

I bet that copy of CD would self destruct if taken more then 100 yards from his person  hihi

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
stinkfist
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2006, 10:35:46 PM »

I don't think that's CHI DEM. ? Besides the post by Frozen : Axl Spotted at the Roxy... ?some stated
"I saw the openning band's (this CRAZY bluegrass/blues combo, with a chick that plays the washingboard! they were pretty cool) singer/guitar player giving Axl his CD while he was on his phone" ?

I'm thinking that's the cd he has in his hands.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »

I don't think that's CHI DEM.   Besides the post by Frozen : Axl Spotted at the Roxy...  some stated
"I saw the openning band's (this CRAZY bluegrass/blues combo, with a chick that plays the washingboard! they were pretty cool) singer/guitar player giving Axl his CD while he was on his phone" 

I'm thinking that's the cd he has in his hands.

oh shit. true that.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2006, 10:40:59 PM »

I feel like I'm in the goddamn Twilight Zone! ?A nurse I know just got back from seeing the Damn Band up in Philly. ?I previewed IRS for him and he was amazed Axl still sounded so good. ?I think he's gonna dig this article and these pics. ?Unbelievable...the timing that is.

Now, the 3-disc thing. ?As long as it's finally released I don't care what I'm buying. ?The demos have been amazing...we're in store for a great '06. ? ok

OOPS: Actually, the guy I know saw The Dan Band, not this Big Damn Band.  We had a good laugh about that.  Oh well, sorry!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 12:11:36 PM by Axl4Prez2004 » Logged

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ZhouGongjin
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2006, 10:45:49 PM »

I was just thinking(something I dont do often because its not usually a good thing)..

Maybe this 3 disc thing is true. UYI was released in 2 discs, UYI1 and UYI2. Axl has said 13 of the 30 something songs will be on Chinese Democracy, and maybe hes not lying. Say there is 13 songs on Chinese Democracy and maybe there will be 2 more discs as immediate followup?

Then again, maybe Im wrong and the rest of the songs will just get ditched.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: