Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:45:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Talking Metal Stakes Out Sanctuary Management & Interviews Vexy Strut's Tuesdae
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Talking Metal Stakes Out Sanctuary Management & Interviews Vexy Strut's Tuesdae  (Read 10301 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 11:37:01 PM »

^^^aww come on, you'd be released in an hour or two....a little disturbing the peace never got anyone serious time in the pen Smiley  A peaceful, non violent sit in would be soooo awesome with like 100 die hard gunners and all the major networks taping it! haha.  Fans from all over the world would be inspired and do the same at Geffen offices around the country! Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 11:47:58 PM »

^^^aww come on, you'd be released in an hour or two....a little disturbing the peace never got anyone serious time in the pen Smiley? A peaceful, non violent sit in would be soooo awesome with like 100 die hard gunners and all the major networks taping it! haha.? Fans from all over the world would be inspired and do the same at Geffen offices around the country! Wink

I have to admit I am very intrigued.  Has this ever been done before?...and yes it most definitely would make news at least on the music channels.  Hmmmm definitely something to think about yes

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 02:06:24 AM »

^^^aww come on, you'd be released in an hour or two....a little disturbing the peace never got anyone serious time in the pen Smiley  A peaceful, non violent sit in would be soooo awesome with like 100 die hard gunners and all the major networks taping it! haha.  Fans from all over the world would be inspired and do the same at Geffen offices around the country! Wink

I have to admit I am very intrigued.  Has this ever been done before?...and yes it most definitely would make news at least on the music channels.  Hmmmm definitely something to think about yes

Not that I have heard of.....think about it...if you really had a MASSIVE rally, totally peaceful, how could you NOT be touched and flattered if you were Axl...shit, he MIGHT even show up!! ok, probably not.  But maybe his reps will!!! Smiley

I am kinda serious about this.  Who is with me?  Oh, if this is illegal in any way shape or form..I am TOTALLY just kidding Smiley

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2006, 02:08:56 AM »

That was one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard.  It sounded like they were bumrushing every person that walked out of Sanc.  hihi

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2006, 06:29:41 AM »

http://www.captaint.com/talkingmetal/talkingmetaleps46.mp3

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2006, 07:06:30 AM »

These guys are cool Grin

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 07:45:03 AM »

Just finished listening... cool interview with the girl, but I'm a bit concered when she said Axl told her he is pulling back from using the more raspy voice Undecided

damnsmooth
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 08:06:14 AM »

^^^aww come on, you'd be released in an hour or two....a little disturbing the peace never got anyone serious time in the pen Smiley? A peaceful, non violent sit in would be soooo awesome with like 100 die hard gunners and all the major networks taping it! haha.? Fans from all over the world would be inspired and do the same at Geffen offices around the country! Wink

I have to admit I am very intrigued.? Has this ever been done before?...and yes it most definitely would make news at least on the music channels.? Hmmmm definitely something to think about yes

Fuck legality, I'm in smoking

Not that I have heard of.....think about it...if you really had a MASSIVE rally, totally peaceful, how could you NOT be touched and flattered if you were Axl...shit, he MIGHT even show up!! ok, probably not.? But maybe his reps will!!! Smiley

I am kinda serious about this.? Who is with me?? Oh, if this is illegal in any way shape or form..I am TOTALLY just kidding Smiley
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »

At the 5min mark the guys talk about a German website that hints it's heard CD... does anyone know what this website is?

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 10:15:03 AM »

is it the same German girl that leaked Catcher?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Chief
Legend

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2006, 12:55:50 PM »

anything of note in this interview? i haven't got to listen to it yet....

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Elrothiel
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 01:33:23 PM »

jesus , how unprofessional is this?! jesus.

I don't think Jesus knows how unprofessional it is... rofl
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2006, 02:29:18 PM »

Lets storm NYC and demand a GNR statement among other things like money, women, and booze. Ok maybe just GnR news. But the others would be damn cool.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
damnsmooth
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »

Lets storm NYC and demand a GNR statement among other things like money, women, and booze. Ok maybe just GnR news. But the others would be damn cool.

Good idea there,  If we increase our demands the more likely they are to give us something.  ok
cubsfan77
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2006, 06:08:11 PM »

Just listened on Itunes and the guy said that interview with the girl was removed from the podcast after they were asked to take it out of the show.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2006, 08:54:57 PM »

This is great!!! It's like the coverage of the Beatles in the mid-60's!! It's almost surreal, but this is fantastic promotion for the album.  I really dug the guy's laid back attitude, and for the casual listener, they gave some really nice tid-bits and rumours!!  Very cool, I will check them out again in the near future!
ostronomy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2006, 11:56:50 PM »

TalkingMetal.com has posted episode 47 of their Talking Metal podcast. In this special episode, hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy make an unedited statement via a telephone conversation regarding the reasons for the two revisions of Talking Metal Episode 46 - Guns N' Roses Stakeout. Talking Metal will return to its standard format of interviewing Metal stars and playing song samples when the next episode featuring Joe Franco (Widowmaker, Twisted Sister), Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister), and Joe Lynn Turner (Deep Purple, Rainbow) premieres on Monday, March 6th. The 14-minute statement can be downloaded at http://www.talkingmetal.com
Chief
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2006, 12:25:17 AM »

thanks a lot for posting this.. should be very interesting hehe!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2006, 01:14:44 AM »

For the life of me I will never be able to understand all of the mystery this album is shrouded in.  Everyone involved treats it like they can't talk about it because if they do the Nazi's will conquer the world and exterminate all of the jews. 

OK, that was goddamn funny.  rofl
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2006, 02:08:06 AM »

For the life of me I will never be able to understand all of the mystery this album is shrouded in.? Everyone involved treats it like they can't talk about it because if they do the Nazi's will conquer the world and exterminate all of the jews.?

OK, that was goddamn funny.? rofl

Funny indeed...and completely true yes

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: