Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228141 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Talking Metal Stakes Out Sanctuary Management & Interviews Vexy Strut's Tuesdae
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Talking Metal Stakes Out Sanctuary Management & Interviews Vexy Strut's Tuesdae  (Read 10294 times)
ostronomy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 28, 2006, 09:48:20 PM »

Talking Metal has posted episode 46 of their "Talking Metal" podcast. In this Guns N' Roses special, hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy stakeout the Sanctuary Management offices in New York City in hopes of interviewing Guns N' Roses manager Merck Mercuriadis and other staff regarding the release of the long awaited album "Chinese Democracy." The podcast includes encounters with various Sanctuary personnel as well as an exclusive interview with Playboy model, DJ, Vexy Strut singer, Tuesdae, who spent time with GN'R mainman Axl Rose last week at a members-only Hollywood party. Strigl and Ostronomy also interview employees of the Old Homestead Steak House, an establishment Rose frequents and appeared at during his recent trip to New York. Pictures as well as the 50 minute podcast can be downloaded at this location ( http://www.talkingmetal.com ). iTunes users can also subscribe to "Talking Metal" for free at this location ( http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=78833595 ).
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »

That's interesting.  About damn time someone takes the initiative although I think they could have tried a bit earlier when the fan base was at their most desperate. 

What Goes around comes around!
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 09:57:45 PM »

That's interesting.? About damn time someone takes the initiative although I think they could have tried a bit earlier when the fan base was at their most desperate.?

Yeah...

Is there anything relevant in the broadcast?

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »

Just in case anyone is trying to find it, this GNR related episode of this podcast does'nt seem to be available on itunes yet.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »

my god , these guys dont seem to know much at all , moreover .. they are doing a BUNCH of speculation. wowzers.

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 10:22:53 PM »

lol , now they're saying something about a DJ in florida says "prostitute" single in april and the album release date on 06/06/06  rofl

jesus , how unprofessional is this?! jesus.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 10:26:54 PM »

Well, it is an independant podcast.  By definition it's unprofessional.

benchiefjr
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 10:28:25 PM »

Can anyone provide a brief summary of what is on this...anything earthshattering at all...or ANYTHING worthwhile?
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 10:29:55 PM »

Well, it is an independant podcast.  By definition it's unprofessional.

nothing worthwhile at all!!! so far anyway.

they just asked some guy at sanctuary if they could ask about chinese democracy and he kinda laughed and said "I cant talk about that , sorry"

hahaha

this is laughable!!

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 10:35:08 PM »

they just asked some guy at sanctuary if they could ask about chinese democracy and he kinda laughed and said "I cant talk about that , sorry"

hahaha

this is laughable!!

I don't get it.  Why so negative against these guys?  At least they tried something other then sitting around in their underwear on their computer e-mailing dumbass local DJ's.  I give kudos to these guys for just giving it a real shot trying to get some info.

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 10:45:38 PM »

hahaha

this is laughable!!

I don't get it.  Why so negative against these guys?  At least they tried something other then sitting around in their underwear on their computer e-mailing dumbass local DJ's.  I give kudos to these guys for just giving it a real shot trying to get some info.

what am I spose to have a huge hardon cause they went and stood up outside sanctuary?  Roll Eyes

get off my dick allready ...  ok

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

did u guys listen to the song at the end from that chick, shes got a fucking killer voice. im diggin that song.
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 10:50:33 PM »

hahaha

this is laughable!!

I don't get it.? Why so negative against these guys?? At least they tried something other then sitting around in their underwear on their computer e-mailing dumbass local DJ's.? I give kudos to these guys for just giving it a real shot trying to get some info.

what am I spose to have a huge hardon cause they went and stood up outside sanctuary?? Roll Eyes

get off my dick allready ...? ok

Sounds like the guy has had that question asked before.? ?For the life of me I will never be able to understand all of the mystery this album is shrouded in.? Everyone involved treats it like they can't talk about it because if they do the Nazi's will conquer the world and exterminate all of the jews.? And I understand this guy not talking, because he could get fired, and I'm not saying it's not great, I have very high expectations just as many others on the board but still.... It's a flippin rock album!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:52:09 PM by axls#2 » Logged

What Goes around comes around!
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »

Nice to know Sanctuary's so well iinformed Lips Sealed
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »

what am I spose to have a huge hardon cause they went and stood up outside sanctuary? ?

get off my dick allready ... ?

Dude. ?You're the one getting on their dick(s)! ?If you thought the interview sucked so bad and was so laughable, why waste the time posting anything?

But you know what? ?Who cares. ?It did suck...but at least they tried SOMETHING.

spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 11:05:20 PM »

i dunno... i enjoyed it... sort of... it was cute. them asking the restaurant next door to sanctuary if they've ever seen axl rose  rofl

and hearing that chick talk about meeting axl.. it was cool. she made some sense of things. and is quite obviously a huge fan. talked a lot about vocal stuff, which seems to be what she and Axl bonded over.

robots.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 11:05:37 PM »

Why don't we stage a MASSIVE sit in at Sanctuarys NY office.  Pick a date a few weeks from now so people can plan trips.  Contact NY area HTGTH members and crash at their places if you're coming in from out of town.  We'll all meet at a designated area, march down to Sanctuary's office and squat in the lobby until we get some answers to whats going on, like an album release date, who is in the band right now, when the first single is coming out etc....And we don't leave until they arrest us or until we get answers.  NOW THAT IS ROCK N' ROLL MOTHER F'ERS!!!

We can call the media as soon as we arrive and get tons of publicity for the band as well as for our cause!

beer

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 11:10:44 PM »

that chick really hates buckethead huh?

but meh , her song really sucks , cheesy lyrics and her voice is pretty lee aaron mid 80 metal queen-ish. oh well.

heres to her 15 minutes of fame I guess.  hihi

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 11:31:22 PM »

that chick really hates buckethead huh?

but meh , her song really sucks , cheesy lyrics and her voice is pretty lee aaron mid 80 metal queen-ish. oh well.

heres to her 15 minutes of fame I guess.  hihi

She got it, but I think Axl could last more than 15 minutes

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 11:33:22 PM »

Why don't we stage a MASSIVE sit in at Sanctuarys NY office.? Pick a date a few weeks from now so people can plan trips.? Contact NY area HTGTH members and crash at their places if you're coming in from out of town.? We'll all meet at a designated area, march down to Sanctuary's office and squat in the lobby until we get some answers to whats going on, like an album release date, who is in the band right now, when the first single is coming out etc....And we don't leave until they arrest us or until we get answers.? NOW THAT IS ROCK N' ROLL MOTHER F'ERS!!!

We can call the media as soon as we arrive and get tons of publicity for the band as well as for our cause!

beer

I would love to go to Sanctuary's office but then we would be arrested for tresspassing...as much as I want this album..I refuse to go to jail.

HOWEVER

If we know for sure that Axl is in town and at the offices...then I am in beer

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: