Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:35:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Playing Poland?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Playing Poland?  (Read 10410 times)
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2006, 02:19:09 AM »

Axl played Israel and loved it.

Live N' Let Die
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2006, 02:24:20 AM »

If they're playing Europe, they play other countries as well, like Paris or the Asia.

Why doesn't anyone else get this joke?? hihi

Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the replies to it...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2006, 05:20:15 AM »

How many people will it take to fill this place?

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2006, 06:51:16 AM »

yeah, Axl played in Israel and the band even made a cover of the jewish song "hava naguila hava" in Tel Aviv in 1993. In Israel, people LOVE Guns N' Roses. Absolute idols. And don't forget Slash is half jewish (by his father), Steven is jewish, Doug Goldstein is jewish, David Geffen is jewish and a couple of Axl's lawyers are jewish. I also heard Richard or/and Robin are jewish. "Finck" is a russian jewish name and Richard lives in an orthodox jewish erea in New-York, I don't know if they are, but they might be. GN'R is almost a Kosher band hihi

« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 06:57:11 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2006, 06:57:01 AM »

yeah, Axl played in Israel and the band even made a cover of the jewish song "hava naguila hava" in Tel Aviv in 1993. In Israel, people LOVE Guns N' Roses. Absolute idols. And don't forget Slash is half jewish (by his father), Steven is jewish, Doug Goldstein is jewish, David Geffen is jewish and a couple of Axl's lawyers are jewish. I also heard Richard or/and Robin are jewish. "Finck" is a russian jewish name and Richard lives in an orthodox jewish erea in New-York, I don't know if they are, but they might be. So the jews are everywhere in the GN'R world, yes, GN'R is almost a Kosher band hihi

I dont' like your thoughts about  GNR are idols in Israel for to be jewish or not.....they are idols for his music not his religion...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2006, 06:59:43 AM »

yes don't worry. What I wanted to say is that when the guy said " work with a polish guy and told him guns might be playing and he told me that poland wouldn't want axl cos he once said he'd never play for jews or the polish.......anyone know if this is true?", it was false.? peace

Anyway, didn't GN'R play in Poland during the UYI erea?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:02:44 AM by nesquick » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2006, 07:10:57 AM »

If they're playing Europe, they play other countries as well, like Paris or the Asia.

Why doesn't anyone else get this joke?  hihi

Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the replies to it...

Dude, you know you have a sick sense of humour, how do you expect people to get it?  Grin

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2006, 07:16:01 AM »

Axl, come in Paris! Tongue

Dbarnitz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2006, 10:31:19 AM »

i work with a polish guy and told him guns might be playing and he told me that poland wouldn't want axl cos he once said he'd never play for jews or the polish.......anyone know if this is true?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I heard that too. I asked a Polish friend of mine about going to the show back in her homeland. She was able to read about the website and apparently there is a forum in the linked website regarding the show (Similar to ticketmaster I suppose). She said alot of people are slamming Axl saying they would not go because he said he'd never play for them both.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 03:48:36 PM by Dbarnitz » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2006, 10:41:25 AM »

i work with a polish guy and told him guns might be playing and he told me that poland wouldn't want axl cos he once said he'd never play for jews or the polish.......anyone know if this is true?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it is true. I asked a Polish friend of mine about going to the show back in her homeland. She was able to read about the website and apparently there is a forum in the linked website regarding the show (Similar to ticketmaster I suppose). She said alot of people are slamming Axl saying they would not go because he said he'd never play for them both.

I don't see any proof here that he ever said that.

So, you just read it on the internet?

Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2006, 10:45:07 AM »

http://www.odyssey.pl/index1_e.html

They're going to be there!!!!

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2006, 10:48:36 AM »

what`s the price in ??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »

30 to 60 euros

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2006, 10:54:02 AM »

Anyone know how many people the stadium holds?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2006, 11:01:27 AM »

30 to 60 euros

110 pln = 30 ??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Dbarnitz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

I don't see any proof here that he ever said that.

So, you just read it on the internet?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it funny how you mock me for posting something written on the internet, yet you look for your proof as to whether he said that HERE ON THE INTERNET!!!

All I can say it the link for tix, http://www.odyssey.pl/ , has a forum. Since I can't read Polski I'm just relaying what she said. peace
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2006, 11:37:04 AM »

yes don't worry. What I wanted to say is that when the guy said " work with a polish guy and told him guns might be playing and he told me that poland wouldn't want axl cos he once said he'd never play for jews or the polish.......anyone know if this is true?", it was false.  peace

No,they never play in Poland before Sad On all polish forums,where somebody speak about Gn'R there is always some stupid person,who say that :Axl never comes to Poland,because he hates Polish and Jewish people.When i ask them for source they speak: I don't have it,but i'm sure that he says it in for example:Prague,Budapest, some city in Germany,or he talk about it in MTV.I'm pretty sure that is just fuckin rumour and i try talk to people about that,but they can't understand this.t's very,very sad.

In Poland lives many Gn'R fans and we are very happy,that Gn'r comes to Poland soon.I never saw them before live...
In 2005 year VR confirmed,that they want come to Poland,but later they sadly cancel their show in my country.So i never before saw them in my country too.I hope that Gn'R comes,and VR comes later too.
See you soon boys and girls.See you on the show in Poland.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 11:51:37 AM by zqyx79 » Logged
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »

How large (capacity) is this stadium?  This would be a fun concert to go to, for an American who has never been to E. Europe!!
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »

As far as i know about 25000,but i'm not sure.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »

yes don't worry. What I wanted to say is that when the guy said " work with a polish guy and told him guns might be playing and he told me that poland wouldn't want axl cos he once said he'd never play for jews or the polish.......anyone know if this is true?", it was false.? peace

No,they never play in Poland before Sad On all polish forums,where somebody speak about Gn'R there is always some stupid person,who say that :Axl never comes to Poland,because he hates Polish and Jewish people.When i ask them for source they speak: I don't have it,but i'm sure that he says it in for example:Prague,Budapest, some city in Germany,or he talk about it in MTV.I'm pretty sure that is just fuckin rumour and i try talk to people about that,but they can't understand this.t's very,very sad.

In Poland lives many Gn'R fans and we are very happy,that Gn'r comes to Poland soon.I never saw them before live...
In 2005 year VR confirmed,that they want come to Poland,but later they sadly cancel their show in my country.So i never before saw them in my country too.I hope that Gn'R comes,and VR comes later too.
See you soon boys and girls.See you on the show in Poland.

Well then I suppose it is only a rumor.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: