Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:31:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Where there's smoke there's fire....
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where there's smoke there's fire....  (Read 8194 times)
Bono
« on: February 28, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »

So is a reunion completely out of the question? Is it likely? Or maybe even inevitable? For the most part where's there's smoke there's fire. Just look at Hollywoood for example. Gossip magazines always tend to suggest celebrity breakups or hookups well before they happen and YES the gossip magazines are pretty much always right. Sooner or later the "rumors" they report come to fruition. So maybe it's not a matter of if Guns N' Roses reunite but simpley a matter of when. I'm starting to think it's gonna happen one way or another. When? That's the question.

I know this is just another reunion thread so if it gets removed so be it.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:38:44 PM »

it might happen one day but I doubt it will with all the money and hype around cd, axl has his own thing to prove before he can move on and rejoin his old band mates.. Right now I rather see this thing out before anything even happens..

See you in dead horse brother Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:41:31 PM »

Yeah but as the smoke has been there for so long with no fire, mate.....
Bono
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:47:54 PM »

Yeah but as the smoke has been there for so long with no fire, mate.....

Not true. It's always been fan specualtion regarding a reunion, never so many mentions of it in actual articles. There's a shit load more smoke now than ever. I agree with Mike though, I don't see it happening untill Chinese Democracy is out of the way. The old band could no doubt still make amazing music together and I think everyone involed in the Gn'R camp, past, present and future realies how mega a reunion would be.  But for now Vr did/is doing their thing and Axl needs to do his thing, after that I woudn't be surprised.

Oha nd yeah see ya in Dead Horse. Grin I know this is a redundent topic but oh well.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 05:49:33 PM »

the reason I say no reunion is what would youi do with all the music axl and his guys did on this new album or possible albums to come??  We don't need axl starting anything from scratch now rofl nervous
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »

The only thing that gives this credit is the websites of the current supposed members.

Robin Finck denies all knowledge, as does Tommy Stinson, whilst Richard Fortus cries "Most certainly".

avesia
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 05:56:27 PM »

the reason I say no reunion is what would youi do with all the music axl and his guys did on this new album or possible albums to come???

nervous...re-record it with the original members? ?hihi
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 06:00:44 PM »

Heres food for thought on a slow news day........

would you guys want to hear CD released NOW, or would you be willing to wait another year, 2 years if it was re-recorded with the old members?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »

would you guys want to hear CD released NOW, or would you be willing to wait another year, 2 years if it was re-recorded with the old members?

Well if I knew the new guys would be there in two years I would take cd and the current lineup to support it.. I'm not interested in having the old gnr do all the new gnr's music.. Then the old guys could create something else..
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 06:02:52 PM »

are you kidding me? i want it NOW...

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
avesia
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »

the old membrs wouldn't play these songs...first of all, it's not them!...and secondly, I don't se Slash or Izzy playing a bunch of songs they didn't bring their contribution to ?no
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 06:04:09 PM »

this new stuff is not hard, the solos are different, but slash could play it,
 and the rythms, this is kindergraden stuff compared to old GNR, it is power chords- Slash will easily tear through this stuff

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Bono
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 06:06:31 PM »

Shit no! I want Chinese Democracy as is before a reunion ever happens. I want to see what Axl can do. ?Mike as for what would they do with the new music Axl has come up with I'd think that if the old guys liked it and felt it rocked they'd have no problem playing it. ?They could always add their own touches durring the live performances. Plus Axl said 32 songs right? ?Maybe they'd just release the remaining songs that weren't on Chinese Democracy while  on the CD tour(with the old band) and that way you'd have two Gn'R albums out within a year and then as soon as the tour was over the guys could get started on a new album with the old band's input. It works out perfect. Would actually make it seem in some weird way that the band had never broken up in the first place.Ha! I think I'm just living in LaLa land today hihi
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:09:32 PM by Bono » Logged
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 06:13:17 PM »

the reason I say no reunion is what would youi do with all the music axl and his guys did on this new album or possible albums to come??? We don't need axl starting anything from scratch now rofl nervous

True, we don't need Axl starting anything from scratch, but really...how could we tell the difference. Undecided

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 06:31:27 PM »

and YES the gossip magazines are pretty much always right.

rofl

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 06:34:08 PM »

when? 2007  Grin
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 06:36:44 PM »

as long as the smoke isn't being blown up our asses? hihi

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 06:38:25 PM »

Axl, Slash and Duff, and maybe Izzy, will be on the same stage again one day. Not too sure about Steve.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 06:49:09 PM »

dead horse

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 06:55:44 PM »

estranged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: