Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:34:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Duff n Slash Spotted at Biffy Clyro Gig
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Duff n Slash Spotted at Biffy Clyro Gig  (Read 8666 times)
Origen
« on: February 28, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »

Thanks Duff_me.

This is taken from the official Biffy Clyro website : Diary

http://www.biffyclyro.com/web/Diary

" Eagle-eyed aftershow attendees will have noticed the kerfuffle around midnight between security and a group of 3 guys... I don't want to comment, other than to say that whilst we were more than happy to accomodate Slash and Duff, some wiseguy had to go and invite fucking Axl, and that's when shit got bad. If you're reading this, mr Rose, it's nothing personal, we just don't have room for cornrows. We appreciated the copy of Chinese Democracy though, and promise not to put it on ebay (however, I'll accept bids above ?5000 to my user-profile, linked at the top of this entry)."

I say BullShit!? peace
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:12:25 PM by Origen » Logged
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »

well, there is no pics, and real source. So untill then. BS!!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:12:52 PM »

is it that hard to get attention??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »

Thanks Duff_me.

This is taken from the official Biffy Clyro website : Diary

http://www.biffyclyro.com/web/Diary

" Eagle-eyed aftershow attendees will have noticed the kerfuffle around midnight between security and a group of 3 guys... I don't want to comment, other than to say that whilst we were more than happy to accomodate Slash and Duff, some wiseguy had to go and invite fucking Axl, and that's when shit got bad. If you're reading this, mr Rose, it's nothing personal, we just don't have room for cornrows. We appreciated the copy of Chinese Democracy though, and promise not to put it on ebay (however, I'll accept bids above ?5000 to my user-profile, linked at the top of this entry)."

I say BullShit!? peace

jesus what a pile of shit
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:41 PM »

Everything about this post feels like bull-shit. ?Roll Eyes
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 05:40:48 PM »

Probably 99.9% certain fake.

Interesting though that it's written by an official roadie-type and on the official website of the band. Have Axl, Slash or Duff been in London recently...?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 05:42:08 PM »

Interesting though that it's written by an official roadie-type and on the official website of the band. Have Axl, Slash or Duff been in London recently...?

I thought he was headed there from kennedy airport..?? Not quite sure, I thought I saw that along with a fan photo
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »

Wasnt Axl just in Hollywood on Saturday night? He took that picture with that girl from the band.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 05:45:04 PM »

I thought he was headed there from kennedy airport..?? Not quite sure, I thought I saw that along with a fan photo

Yes, the girl who posted the photo said they were in the British Airways terminal, so she thought he might be heading for Europe... doesn't mean this story is true though.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
ARC
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 05:46:37 PM »

It gets interesting as this gig was on the 20th Feb and Axl was spotted at the airport, heading to UK, on the 16th.  confused
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 05:49:12 PM »

Axl Rose Child, even though it has nothing to do with this thread, I noticed you forgot the E in cocaine in the lyrics for TWAT.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 05:50:29 PM »

Axl Rose Child, even though it has nothing to do with this thread, I noticed you forgot the E in cocaine in the lyrics for TWAT.

that fucking bastard Angry
ARC
VIP

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 05:51:42 PM »

Thanks.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 05:59:23 PM »

Prob BS...you would think if there was some altercation he'd write more about it.  And that cryptic reference to him having a copy of CD....yeah...like he wouldn't be talking about the music??? 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 06:26:13 PM »

To be in hollywood on the 25th Feb and then in London on the 26th, it's impossible if you ask me. like almost at the same time.

From the other thread. ta, echrisl.

I've been getting so many emails and interview offers about this, I thought I'd just post about it here...

Saturday night, it happened. I knew it would someday, and it was incredible...

After playing a DJ gig at the Playboy Mansion on Saturday Feb. 25, I was booked to play after hours at Xenii in Hollywood - a members only party. I was introduced to Axl Rose around 4:30am, and talked with him several times, even playing his request for 50 Cent's "Magic Stick"! Axl's still got that fire, but was so kind and interested in our conversation - I learned a lot from our brief meeting.

Mostly we spoke of vocal techniques, which was a dream come true for me! He was interested in knowing more about my band Vexy Strut, and said he would like to know what I thought about some of his new songs. Axl was playful, jumping into the DJ booth with me at one point, and had several women seated at his table, along with Michael Sutton (Hollywood's most notorious nightlife promoter) at his side all night. We plan to meet up again in a few weeks at Xenii. I'm so thrilled! I can see a friendship on the way...

I'm happy he's back on the scene, making himself visible - it gives hope to so many of us who love Guns n' Roses. He's a true inspiration!

Here is the photo of us!

You can check me out at:

http://www.VexyStrut.com
http://www.MySpace.com/VexyStrut

Rock forever, Tuesdae

And:

Dude, he looks better than he has in years. He's always made fashion choices that many rockers don't like, but hey, he's fucking Axl Rose. Yes, he can still give vocal advice - his voice is incredible. In fact, he told me he's trying some new vocal sounds on his upcoming record. Any frontman could learn a lot from him. All I'm saying is that I'm so stoked he's on the scene. I think it gives fans of metal hope - I know that meeting him gave me hope for the future of rock n' roll. Plus, it was just really cool!

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51593&start=0

A bit off topic, but I've got some demos of her band Vexy Strut(who aren't that great, IMO).  However, she is a very good vocalist.
ARC
VIP

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:14 PM »

To be in hollywood on the 25th Feb and then in London on the 26th, it's impossible if you ask me. like almost at the same time.

umm....yes. But the show in question was on Feb 20th.  ok
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »

I'm not convinced that picture is real, either

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
ARC
VIP

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 06:55:31 PM »

Ok - back to reality.

If Axl, Slash and Duff were hanging together over a WEEK ago, I think we would of heard more about it by now...!

Case solved.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 06:59:26 PM »

Ok - back to reality.

If Axl, Slash and Duff were hanging together over a WEEK ago, I think we would of heard more about it by now...!

Case solved.

you think, that would be huge news slash n axl spotted together ok
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 07:00:21 PM »

^^yea totally, especially at a place full of musicians

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: