Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Why so quiet?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why so quiet?  (Read 16389 times)
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« on: February 26, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »

No press releases, no words from anybody...nothing.

It's like we're walking into the darkness without a clue.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »

Maybe because they feel they dont need to have a release...everyone on here seems to be getting info pretty good without a statement lol.

html sucks
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:30:40 PM »

Yeah but still, you'd think they would've given us something by now.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:33:43 PM »

LOL, they have never given us anything. You expect it to change now?  Tongue
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »

It will happen within 48 hours. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 12:35:13 PM »

It will happen within 48 hours. 

Wanna bet?
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 12:36:46 PM »

LOL, they have never given us anything. You expect it to change now?? Tongue

Nah, I don't expect it, I just figured after all the hype, why in the hell would you let all the excitement die down?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 12:38:04 PM »

LOL, they have never given us anything. You expect it to change now?  Tongue

Nah, I don't expect it, I just figured after all the hype, why in the hell would you let all the excitement die down?

I can only base my outlook on past events. Which lean towards "no comment."
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 12:38:46 PM »

It will happen within 48 hours.?

I heard that last Wed.
~alexa~
Opening Act

every time I'd see them makes me wish I had a gun

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 12:40:39 PM »

I heard that last Wed.
rofl it's the gnr world......we have silence for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Origen
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 12:41:53 PM »

We've had years of silence and now you say it's quiet  hihi
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »

I heard that last Wed.
rofl it's the gnr world......we have silence for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Ain't that the truth.
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 12:43:22 PM »

We've had years of silence and now you say it's quiet? hihi

LOL, you know what I meant.  Cool
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 12:46:21 PM »

That's what I've been hearing for the last 10 years Smiley
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 12:54:24 PM »

and why does this surprise anyone Huh
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »

i guess you got your few pics of axl walking amongst the humans and the shows in europe now you wait until that time comes
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »

Why now?
There is no question the leaks have  conjured atleast some positive hype around GNR.And at the very least cheered up a fan community that is propably the most mistreated one in known universe.

But..um...feel very free to correct me if I am wrong but there is absolutely NOTHING that would even hint that the surfacing of these leaks had ANYTHING to do with GNR/record label.So hasn't past 2 weeks been business as usual for the GNR camp?Surfacing of few demos that were played at a strip club few years ago does nothing to the state of CD.It doesn't magically make it any more or less finished.
By the way, it of course would be easy to assume, that since leak and announcement of coming mini-tour happened almost at the same time, that the source behind leaks would be in GNR camp..but..apparently this is not the case then?`

Of course we have a tour incoming. Which is certaily upliftig.But we've had the new GNR doing brief festival tours before aswell, no?
I can't recall reading/hearing even remotely *important* statements from GNR camp(recarding release of CD) before or during that tour either.They just popped up, gave stupid "CD is going to be released whe it is finished" interviews, and vanished again.

Axl stated that CD was coming this year. Well woohoo big fucking deal. 1st time he promised a new GNR album "this year" was in 1996, no? rofl
..And for those of us who firmly believe Axl himself doesn't have any idea when he is going to release the CD..well..It is very easy to pay no attention whatsoever to radom rumors comig from Slash, session musicans,self promoted E-superstars with "connections close to band" etc etc:D

..I realize this is very pessimistic attitude:D But gotta maintain it.SInce we are talking about GNR and CD here,  i don't want to ed up in a situation where i am actually waiting for the album.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:15:34 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 02:02:43 PM »

Why now?
There is no question the leaks have? conjured atleast some positive hype around GNR.And at the very least cheered up a fan community that is propably the most mistreated one in known universe.

But..um...feel very free to correct me if I am wrong but there is absolutely NOTHING that would even hint that the surfacing of these leaks had ANYTHING to do with GNR/record label.So hasn't past 2 weeks been business as usual for the GNR camp?Surfacing of few demos that were played at a strip club few years ago does nothing to the state of CD.It doesn't magically make it any more or less finished.
By the way, it of course would be easy to assume, that since leak and announcement of coming mini-tour happened almost at the same time, that the source behind leaks would be in GNR camp..but..apparently this is not the case then?`

Of course we have a tour incoming. Which is certaily upliftig.But we've had the new GNR doing brief festival tours before aswell, no?
I can't recall reading/hearing even remotely *important* statements from GNR camp(recarding release of CD) before or during that tour either.They just popped up, gave stupid "CD is going to be released whe it is finished" interviews, and vanished again.

Axl stated that CD was coming this year. Well woohoo big fucking deal. 1st time he promised a new GNR album "this year" was in 1996, no? rofl
..And for those of us who firmly believe Axl himself doesn't have any idea when he is going to release the CD..well..It is very easy to pay no attention whatsoever to radom rumors comig from Slash, session musicans,self promoted E-superstars with "connections close to band" etc etc:D

..I realize this is very pessimistic attitude:D But gotta maintain it.SInce we are talking about GNR and CD here,? i don't want to ed up in a situation where i am actually waiting for the album.

Everything you say is true! But I think this time, if they make the same mistake playing these festivals with no album. The same thing is going to happen just like 1992.  I know it is tabboo to talk about velvet R. But when we seen them, the crowd already knew the songs, had thre favorites, and sang along. I seen gnr in Cleveland in 2002, old songs people went nuts, new ones (except for a fer people) just sat there. I dont think there is a choice, no Cd before tour, and new gnr is done!
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 03:00:21 PM »

Why now?
There is no question the leaks have? conjured atleast some positive hype around GNR.And at the very least cheered up a fan community that is propably the most mistreated one in known universe.

..I realize this is very pessimistic attitude:D But gotta maintain it.SInce we are talking about GNR and CD here,? i don't want to ed up in a situation where i am actually waiting for the album.

Everything you say is true! But I think this time, if they make the same mistake playing these festivals with no album. The same thing is going to happen just like 1992.? I know it is tabboo to talk about velvet R. But when we seen them, the crowd already knew the songs, had thre favorites, and sang along. I seen gnr in Cleveland in 2002, old songs people went nuts, new ones (except for a fer people) just sat there. I dont think there is a choice, no Cd before tour, and new gnr is done!

I mean 2002 not 1992
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 03:15:39 PM »

the entire world would be on here looking for these demos if axl said a word.  Most people still dont know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: